#16 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,373 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 10:12 AM

I reached out to Jason and got this reply:

"Hey Matt! We've actually already written two posts about it on Kotaku -- which is more than we usually do for Kickstarters! -- so I'm not sure we'll wind up doing another one. Bummer that Americana Dawn might not make it, though - the game looks really rad!"

:(  This kickstarter needs a kickstarter.

UAV3t1p.png

#17 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,311 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:39 AM

:(  This kickstarter needs a kickstarter.

It already did!

https://www.kickstar.../americana-dawn

I saw someone bring up that this is going on during the holidays when people are spending money on gifts and such....and don't have much to spend on things like this. (not to mention, Steam Autumn Sale just happened too) It's unfortunately a good point and probably why it's not doing as hot despite exposure. =(

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#18 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,218 posts

Posted 06 January 2015 - 06:17 PM

So this failed to reach its goal, sadly. What's next? Will you create another kickstarter? This game looks promising and it deserves another chance.
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users