Photo

DBJ Mike or: Genesis on the toilet, bAss Masters Classic: Pro Edition

Genesis Nomad Sega toilet relaxation tingling in feet entrapped nerve spice level rising dogs fresh fruit

43 replies to this topic

#16 Djinnocide

Djinnocide

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,228 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 11:52 AM

Haunting Starring Polterguy is the way to go.

You control the ghost of a skateboard punk who was killed due to a faulty skateboard. You decide to ruin the lives of the CEO of the skateboard company as revenge. It involves you chasing them from house to house, haunting items in the houses and raising up the family's scare meter until they all leave the house.

I'm mostly recommending this because you can haunt the toilet and conjure up a shit demon.

2318159-shit_monster.png

#17 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 02:22 PM

I've been playing Tetris DS on the toilet every time I'm at my GF's house. Falling block games excellently accompany falling turds. Hence, you should play Mean Bean Machine so we can be kindred Mike-spirits.

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#18 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,309 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 03:07 PM

goes without saying, but maybe also take it day by bidet....play what your sphincter tells you to play. aint nothing wrong with busting down a game of vectorman 2 or even some nhl 93 if you gotta grep a fairly large log.

Posted Image

#19 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Scary Spooky

• Members
  • 34,382 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Fuckin Garfield

Or maybe the Beavis and Butthead game

I think everything else was mentioned.

giphy.gif

#20 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 04:26 PM

Scooby Doo Mysteries. Do the Doo while ya poo

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#21 JoeMusashi

JoeMusashi

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,598 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 05:28 PM

Haunting Starring Polterguy was awesome.  I'm not sure if it's actually awesome cuz I was young, but I remember it being a blast.

mercatfat: no, man
circumcision has WAY better aerodynamics

mercatfat: it's like, you're driving an Element
and I'm in an Audi TT

#22 Nuttz the Squirrel

Nuttz the Squirrel

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 07:18 PM

Cyborg Justice

-Beat 'em up where you get to customize your own cyborg with different bodies, legs and arms.

Dragon's Fury

-My favorite pinball game. Port of the TurboGrafx game "Devil's Crush". Machine is swarming with monsters and has bonus tables with bosses.

Elemental Master

-Vertical-scrolling shooter. You play as a sorceror and attack monsters with a collection of spells. Similar to Thunder Force (they're both made by Technosoft).

Lemmings

-Puzzle game in which you guide lemmings to the exit using different tools.

Star Control

-Part strategy, part space combat. If strategy is not your thing, you can have melees that pit the Alliance and Hiearchy's ships against eachother.

#23 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,889 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:59 PM

Rocket Knight Adventures - Why aren't you playing this right now? Creme of the crop when it comes to action platformers. The difficulties are arguably mislabeled in the US. Just play on the lowest setting to start.

Light Crusader - Very good isometric action RPG made by Treasure. Grittier, shorter, and easier than LandStalker.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#24 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,755 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 10:00 PM

Ecco Jr.

Martha Kent original anti baconator

#25 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Scary Spooky

• Members
  • 34,382 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:55 AM

Boogerman is a probably a good game for shitting. It would at least help your process.

giphy.gif

#26 Jace

Jace

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,480 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 12:48 PM

Dynamite Headdy is probably my favorite game that hasn't been mentioned yet.  Treasure games on Genesis kicked all ass.

Pulseman is a decent Japan-only side-scroller with amazing graphics and a cool soundtrack.

Battle Mania is a lot of fun and starts off with an anime babe stomping a Super Famicom.

Disney games are surprisingly great on Genesis, with Aladdin getting special attention for often being considered one of the only games that is probably better than its SNES counterpart.

#27 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,309 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 01:09 PM

maybe sum kid chameleon.

Posted Image

#28 Openium

Openium

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 02:38 PM

Man what a glorious setup you have there!  Absolutely brilliant!

-Dick Tracy 

-Mick & Mack Global Gladiators (Absurd environmental commentary sponsored by McDonald's)

-Quackshot

-Rambo III (If only for the bow vs helicopter stages)

-RoboCop Vs Terminator (I think the Genesis version is better than SNES)

Sports Games:

-Greatest Heavyweights (Has a fun career mode)

-Mutant League Football 

-Mutant League Hockey

-NBA Jam (I know it was already mentioned a couple times...)

-Super Baseball 2020

I know some are escaping me at the moment.  Happy pooping brother!

no exceptions

#29 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 03:26 PM

I haven't given up or surrendered yet. No urge hit me last night and I spent my night watching 750lb women eat floppy, soggy pizza and complain about it all.

I guess I'll probably play through this thread as posted chronologically, first come first served luncheonette style. If you posted a metric "SHIT TON" ha ha, of them in a list, I might not play them all in one go around. Maybe I'll do 1 from each person then loop around. If all the games are really fun, as I suspect they might be from Shizz suggestions, it might take me a while to get through everyone's suggestions.

So the first game I'm playing (and still playing, off the toilet and typing this) is Midnight Resistance.

6K26H18.jpg?1

This one has been pretty fun, I guess that's why I'm still playing it. Just like Contra, nothing crazy. The levels are extremely short and sort of weird - in the middle of the first one, you blow up a little manhole cover and go down a ladder (you can't hold down and jump or press a button to go through platforms which makes things tricky), and then you crawl on your belly while other men crawl after you down into a pit. You also can't get onto your gut and shoot forward unless you're trapped and crawling in a man-sized pit, so everything has to be shot while standing or jumping if it's directly perpendicular to you. You can still shoot directly down or either side diagonal while crawling, though.

It has a neat item mechanic or upgrade? system that seems cool, I didn't understand it at first. You encounter red enemies which you can kill, and then get "keys". When you beat a level you're taken to an item room where you can choose from guns (I think it was spread gun, heavy machine gun, flame beam and rocket launcher/exploding gun), upgrades (I think - I picked one called Shower, and every time I press up and fired, it fired out a big amount of homing missiles that took down one of my supply, I got 50, so more than enough to last a whole level I think), and maybe armor? I picked up something called S. Charge but I couldn't tell what it was doing. You have unlimited ammo for your pea shooter gun and 500 (no pickups during the level, you have to buy ammo between levels if you want it) for special guns. There's also a bunch of control schemes to pick I stuck with the default where if you just press A once, it auto fires which is great for your default gun but bad for the others as you don't want to be spewing bullets away.

I got pretty far but haven't beaten it yet (didn't get to the man in space who barfs out testicles). I had a lot of trouble on level 3 or 4, you're crossing a bridge and at parts a tank comes after you but for the life of me I can't figure out how to let it go past me without it killing me 2-3 times? I've tried ducking under it, avoiding the shots and jumping on it/over it, but nothing. It has too many hitpoints to kill in one pass. Beats me. Other than that, not too high of a difficulty it seems.

All in all I give it a my legs are starting to tingle and fall asleep from playing this game out of generic bowel movement.

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#30 Zoast

Zoast

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,855 posts

Posted 08 April 2015 - 04:08 PM

Treasure games on Genesis kicked all ass.

Alien Soldier is another fantastic game of theirs.  If you liked hard corp, it's basically the same team from that who went to found treasure, at least from what I understand.  You'd definitely see a lot of similarities in style and flair between the two games.  The biggest hurdle is getting using to the controls... which takes a little bit of time, but once you do that the game plays fluidly.

The music is great and ridiculous.  Some really strange sounds used for instruments and some tracks are noisy, but it's very meticulously produced.

.\|/.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Genesis, Nomad, Sega, toilet, relaxation, tingling in feet, entrapped nerve, spice level rising, dogs, fresh fruit

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users