bucky

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,398 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

New episode is up! 

https://soundcloud.c...t-5b-mr-gimmick

Bucky I just found this channel on youtube, I still always listen to the explod channel.

Your channel is awesome and you do the best audio rips of anyone else.

I have a request, can you upload your podcasts to the youtube channel as wel?

Thank you.

thanks mills! <3

i think i'll eventually archive the episodes on youtube as well, but i'll probably save that for a later date!

#167 Smeg

Smeg

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 11 April 2018 - 08:26 PM

Yo this was really good :)

#168 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts

Posted 12 April 2018 - 09:23 AM

That was a treat to listen to as always, Bucky! 

toopunk2lose.png

#169 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 13 April 2018 - 08:52 PM

I finally checked this podcast out the other day. I drive around all day for a living, so I've gotten pretty into podcasts as of recently. I ADORE listening to this! Can anyone recommend other good retro gaming podcasts?

Or, if not retro, maybe some Dark Souls podcasts? xD that's p much the only modern game I care about. Or maybe a Shin Megami Tensei podcast...

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#170 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,795 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:42 PM

Bonfire Side Chat is a great DS podcast. They don't make any new episodes, but they go through every Souls game, and some other games of interest. I think there's about 140 episodes, each over an hour long with an appendix episode, so there's plenty to dig into there. I really like it. 

toopunk2lose.png

#171 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,342 posts

Posted 16 April 2018 - 12:56 PM

I finally checked this podcast out the other day. I drive around all day for a living, so I've gotten pretty into podcasts as of recently. I ADORE listening to this! Can anyone recommend other good retro gaming podcasts?

Or, if not retro, maybe some Dark Souls podcasts? xD that's p much the only modern game I care about. Or maybe a Shin Megami Tensei podcast...

I listen to https://theretrohour.com/ Being in Europe, it's a little C64/Amiga-centric, but that is plenty up my alley.

Also, don't forget http://www.dokidokigameclub.com

banner.png

#172 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,994 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 06:24 AM

Oh, I've already listened to some Doki Doki Game Club :D

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#173 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,511 posts

Posted 10 May 2018 - 03:36 PM

One big drawback to saving these for road trips is you'll bring up a topic that I can actually contribute to; i.e. asking about the NES's red/yellow RCA jacks. So I get all excited to take a pic and show you the ones that came bundled with mine to confirm that the A/V cables themselves were in fact just red and yellow, but then I listen to the next episode and someone else beat me to it. Oh well, here's a picture of mine anyway.

20QdUtG.jpg

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users