4928 replies to this topic

#3571 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:30 AM

It doesn't really matter if it's timed or not (which it obviously is). To succeed at "business" (aka bullying people out of money) the way that Trump has you need to be a delusional narcissist who "knows" that what you do is right. His remarks tell me that he's definitely into intimidating people into doing what he wants them to do, including having sex with him. People are attracted to power and confidence and can find themselves being financially and sexually abused as "punishment" for giving attention to someone like Trump. Grade A turd of a human.

Like I said before, if the opposing candidate cannot beat Trump by at least 20 points then we should all be very cautious about the future of our country. Dark and gritty Idiocracy remake.

amTr0fm.png

#3572 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:35 AM

Oh man now that you said that I am really wishing Bernie got the nomination

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3573 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:49 AM

To me Trump is like that little defenseless blob of malice and spite that you find out was the actual evil leader and not the really tough boss you just beat and you're like "damn all this time he was being controlled by this thing" and you get into a battle with it and has no real attacks, just shit like "Influence lvl 9" and "Trump made an off-putting sound" when it wastes a turn. The event boss you're not supposed to lose at, but somehow the Republican party did and now the Democrats found a way to actually take damage from it and we're all sitting here like "Dude Hillary stop using Steal on it, it has no items, use your attacks since he has barely any HP and no way to defend"!

amTr0fm.png

#3574 Roque

Roque

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:52 AM

Oh man now that you said that I am really wishing Bernie got the nomination

My "I Voted" sticker from the Illinois Democratic Primary will remain on my favorite jacket until the elements render the sticker ineffective.

#3575 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:37 AM

Doesn't anyone think it's odd that the rape claims roll in a month before election day? 

he's been dodging sexual assault claims since the early 90s. this is not a new thing.

I'm aware of 2 such claims in the 90's and his divorce case.  I mentioned them in the post I made that started this shit storm.

#3576 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 09:43 AM

It's foolish to think that Trump meant that women let him do things to them because they were so attracted to him. You'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who is really attracted to him.

No, he gets to have his way with women because his victims feel a random woman won't be believed or taken seriously, and no good would come of them complaining. The same reason so many of Bill Cosby's accusers stayed silent for so long.

It's nice to see a Democrat winning this, but it's about as satisfying as seeing a high school basketball hotshot dunk on a Special Olympics kid.

The silent victim thing is a real thing, but why wait until now?  Trump has been on trial for a good solid year now and had already been labeled a sexist womanizer.  Any media organization would have killed someone for a Trump sexual assault story a year ago.  It makes sense for political opponents with damaging tapes to hold them back, but it doesn't make sense for independent victims to hold back until now.

#3577 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,012 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:02 AM

3r1lVgs.png

nothing but <3 for you guys :wub:
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#3578 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,179 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:08 AM

One last post because I'm an idiot.

It's foolish to think that Trump meant that women let him do things to them because they were so attracted to him. You'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who is really attracted to him.

No, he gets to have his way with women because his victims feel a random woman won't be believed or taken seriously, and no good would come of them complaining. The same reason so many of Bill Cosby's accusers stayed silent for so long.

It's nice to see a Democrat winning this, but it's about as satisfying as seeing a high school basketball hotshot dunk on a Special Olympics kid.

The silent victim thing is a real thing, but why wait until now?  Trump has been on trial for a good solid year now and had already been labeled a sexist womanizer.  Any media organization would have killed someone for a Trump sexual assault story a year ago.  It makes sense for political opponents with damaging tapes to hold them back, but it doesn't make sense for independent victims to hold back until now.

Reading all the articles about how the tape was discovered and leaked, and then how the women started coming forward, it's pretty clear how things went down.

-The Apprentice employees are interviewed, publicizing juicy bits of Trump’s lewd and sexist behavior (no tapes, just personal accounts)
-Access Hollywood producer realizes “Hey, Trump was on the show 10 years ago with Billy Bush, I wonder if he said anything like that on those tapes?”
-Access Hollywood and NBC screw around for a couple of days trying to figure out how to do the story, including their worrying about legal repurcutions (correctly or not. it doesn’t matter).
-Someone at Access Hollywood gets impatient that nothing is being done, so they leak the tape to the Washington Post
-Washington Post publishes story almost immediately
-Trump says on national tv in front of 60-80 million (?) people that he never assaulted anyone.
-Women sit up on their couches and say, hey, bullshit!
-One woman tells her story.
-Another woman tells her story.
-More women tell their stories.

Or you can choose to believe that Trump is just a manly man who brags falsely about assaulting women (because all real men do that) and all these women are just liars.

Your choice.

#3579 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:13 AM

Can I ask you a personal question Rize? Do you have anybody in your life who has been molested rape or sexually assaulted? Because you give off the impression you are not close with anybody who has shared their story with you.

I have talked about on molested on here before and I'm comfortable talking about what little I remember now about it. But that's just the way I'm handling it. There's a completely different Power Dynamic at play with these situations we're discussing.

I've said this to others before but people need to speak up and share their stories. It's incredibly difficult, I have no idea what it is to be raped. (Well beyond my personal experience if you want to call it that). Or being a woman . After hearing some stories from people close to me it is certainly opened my eyes. I wouldn't put anything past a man or even some women at this point

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3580 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,240 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:22 AM

I've already granted that Trump might indeed be the rapey fucker that you all believe him to be, I just don't see any definitive evidence of it.  I'm not going to say anything else on the subject.

#3581 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:31 AM

I'm with urvile.

TMI ahead:

Spoiler

amTr0fm.png

#3582 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:41 AM

Thank you for sharing Snapple. That's fucking horrible man :-( :hug:

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#3583 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 10:43 AM

I need a "I was grabbed by the Pussy" tshirt. Whatev aint no thing I worked through most of the issues with that, unlike Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton who haven't said anything about a single real issue this entire campaign.

amTr0fm.png

#3584 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,080 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:02 AM

Still writing in Bernie.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#3585 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 11:09 AM

0209cbsncsxvermin897938490083640x360.jpg

amTr0fm.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic