5037 replies to this topic

#3571 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,109 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:01 AM

For my part I'm not interesting in hugging anyone who defends a pussy-grabber. I'm weird like that.

#3572 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:12 AM

I will say that if I had been a Trump strategist I would have got ahead of these allegations and admit what you did and apologize. Sort of like what Arnold Schwarzenegger did. Maybe his thought process was that is tapes would not see the light of day. And he might be mostly right. Sounds like NBC has some damning video that may not get leaked in time.

You know I don't understand why with as many rich liberals there are in Hollywood a few of them could not pool together some money to cover whatever expenses would result in those tapes being released. Seriously the best you could do was film some Trump is evil montage videos?

Probably because that's just a conspiracy theory that likes to get touted around by the right?

#3573 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,515 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:38 AM

you do not think that there is something else out there that would make Trump look even worse? Maybe the particular video in question doesn't actually exist butt I think it's worth looking into. I find it extremely unlikely this Access Hollywood Video is the only damning tape out there

Not that I need convincing at this point but it seems that some people cannot condemn until they have a recording stuck in their face. And yes I know of the Hillary laugh

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3574 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:45 AM

Eh there might be. At this point, I don't think it'll do too much if a new video surfaces. It'll be the same political opposition drawing the same lines on their side of the sand. 

#3575 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:47 AM

I will say that if I had been a Trump strategist I would have got ahead of these allegations and admit what you did and apologize. Sort of like what Arnold Schwarzenegger did. Maybe his thought process was that is tapes would not see the light of day. And he might be mostly right. Sounds like NBC has some damning video that may not get leaked in time.

You know I don't understand why with as many rich liberals there are in Hollywood a few of them could not pool together some money to cover whatever expenses would result in those tapes being released. Seriously the best you could do was film some Trump is evil montage videos?

At this moment in the race, what would even be the point? For all intents and purposes, Trump is dead in the water. The GOP are jumping ship and his two debate performances have tipped the independent scale more favorably on the Clinton side. Hell, Utah, which has been as red as you could get, is a tossup this moment. Why waste money buying these videos when the Trump blimp is heading straight for the ground?

Either side, people have made up their mind. If one video doesn't change the tide,  what would additional videos do? Trump will get his 40% that stuck with him since day 1 and that will be it.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#3576 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,515 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 11:50 AM

Well I'm going to take a wild guess and say that if Trump did in fact drops some n-bombs on tape that it is not going to go over well. Although it has already been pointed out that he discriminated against black people in the past

http://www.nytimes.c...using-race.html

Even if it's decided now, I say now is the time to burn this guy while the magnifying glass is on him. I usually do not go in for the vindictive shit these days but if anybody's faults deserve to be pointed out right now it is him

Perhaps it will just escalate the situation but oh my God I would just love to see Republicans squirm trying to make excuses for that one. I don't want Trump to just lose I want it to be a complete landslide

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3577 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:00 PM

dementia and senility sux

CulgxC9UsAACWiH.jpg

Fox News
@FoxNews
Trump: "If I don't win on Nov. 8, I will consider this the single greatest waste of time, energy, and money of anything I've ever done."

well, he's wasted a lot of all of those things in his life, so that's saying something

A63Z8xy.jpg

huh1.gif

#3578 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,109 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:26 PM

http://kristof.blogs...setType=opinion

But then, in a single moment, one of the men moved the sheet and began to rape me. He could not successfully enter my body, as I had only been with women sexually and was terrified. He became angry. He thought maybe I was a virgin. He thought I was messing with him and told me to help him.

Help him how, I wondered.

His friend said, “Forget it man and just have her give you a blow job.”

He said, “No man, I want some pussy.”

In that very second, I knew with absolute certainty that my life was in danger. I was not a person; I was not a beloved daughter and friend, a human who had promise and so much to live for. I was a hole to be entered, and if my parts failed to give a rapist what he wanted, his rage would know no bounds.

He wanted some pussy.

It is so entirely not just a word.

In that moment, I existed only as a thing. A thing is easier to hurt and manipulate than a person.

I survived. But it is dangerous for us to minimize what it means when someone uses a term that so quickly reduces a human being to an object. It’s not just a word. It reveals a mindset that should make us all take careful notice.

In the moment I became just a “pussy,” I was on high alert, because my life depended on it.

I urge you to vote as if your life depends on it, too, because it does.

And to repeat something very important…

It’s not just a word. It reveals a mindset that should make us all take careful notice.

#3579 kareshi

kareshi

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,583 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:30 PM

everyone: stop fking posting links without saying what the link is
Reading: "Don Quixote" by Cervantes

#3580 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,109 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:31 PM

Sorry.

That link leads to a woman graphically describing her rape, and why we should not excuse "locker room talk."

#3581 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,410 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:43 PM

Posting it with the quotes is much more helpful. I am not going to just click on some link in the shittiest thread on theshizz.org/forum/index.php without any explanation.

#3582 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,245 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:44 PM

who is 'everybody'

huh1.gif

#3583 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,109 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:45 PM

Posting it with the quotes is much more helpful. I am not going to just click on some link in the shittiest thread on theshizz.org/forum/index.php without any explanation.

I can think of several threads here that are literally shittier.

#3584 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,515 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:47 PM

You make a good point but just let you know trying to highlight and copy anything in my condition is very hard so forgive me but I try to give you some idea what you're clicking on

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#3585 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,078 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 12:48 PM

I'm in the opposite boat: Not only should links only be posted, but please make them TinyURLs, so it's a 100% mystery journey.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users