5035 replies to this topic

#3601 Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:58 PM

I have played hockey for 24 years. Hockey players are some of the most snobbish, entitled dickheads on the planet. I have still never heard "locker room talk" that involved glorifying sexual assault. Complaining about wives, sure. Crude talk about sexual encounters, yeah.

Forcing yourself on a woman who didn't necessarily want it? No, I have never heard that, and every locker room I've been in would probably give creep-ass talk like that a double take.

#3602 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 01:58 PM

@timothypmurphy
Trump making fun of NFL concussion rules. "Uh! Uh! A little ding in the head you can't play the rest of the season."

@hollybdc
Trump on Clinton in Lakeland: "She deleted emails. She has to go to jail." Adds her lawyers should go to jail too

@JenniferJJacobs
"Believe me the last space that I want to invade is her space," Trump says in Lakeland, FL, arguing he didn't crowd Clinton on debate stage.

anyone else think him and steve bannon are just having a megalomanical coke binge in these final days? 'we're gonna say all this crazy shit and it's gonna be so good so good! lets get one of those robots made of her like in westworld and you can kill it onstage with a machete! just like apocalypse now!'

this third debate is going to be a total fucking shitshow. it will be hosted by chris wallace. why not anderson again?

@JoshuaHoyos
And we have topics for the 3rd debate:
Debt and entitlements
Immigration
Economy
Supreme Court
Foreign hot spots
Fitness to be President

huh1.gif

#3603 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:39 PM

And you're ok with rape and sexual assault. Got it.

So in your twisted mind I don't agree with your interpretation of an ultimately ambiguous set of evidence and that translates to "Rize is ok with rape and sexual assault". That's a really fucked up thing to say, even if you just meant it as a witty retort.  Don't be surprised if I ignore most of your postings in the future.

https://www.theguard...harth-interview

https://www.scribd.c...vits#fullscreen

http://www.thedailyb...during-sex.html

Just a few examples of Trump and his sexual assault and rape charges.

The third link is the "Jane Doe" case which sprung up sometime after Trump started doing really well in the presidential race.  It's not even remotely credible.  The other two both came up in the context of a financial dispute.  In the case of his ex-wife, they were in the middle of a divorce.  In the case of Jill Harth, Harth's husband was in the middle of a civil suit with Trump.  It's all he-said she-said.  I'm open to the possibility that there is some truth to any of these claims, but I don't see any real evidence.

Jesus.  Now I'm going to go enjoy the rest of my evening.

#3604 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:51 PM

Don't get it all twisted, you're the one trying to apply this "Rorschach test". It just seemed to me that you are primed to be OK sexual assault and rape and the only way you'd acknowledge that it is there is if that hypothetical video I talked about earlier existed. Of course even then I'd imagine that would be deflected.

I have tried to bring up facts and evidence all throughout this thread but it's not good enough for you because you have moving goal posts. You try to look for "impartial" new sources but they don't exist because bias exists in everyone. You play "devil's advocate" so much that it seems to bother you to be associated with defending Trump and his sexual assault charges. Everything, anything that is brought up against Trump, you can easily brush off or just explain it away. There really is no point in debating or talking about it because you don't talk about it. You take an ultra-literal stance on things only when it suits you. 

I don't care if you ignore me. I wonder how many other people have ignored me. 

Please enjoy your evening and maybe take some blood pressure medication if you feel that it is rising.

#3605 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 02:56 PM

I'm trying to imagine an alternate universe where we are all defending Trump...would Rize be complaining about the tape because we were defending it?

#3606 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:14 PM

A couple more women come forward about Trump's sexual assault.

http://www.nytimes.c...women.html?_r=0

#3607 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:22 PM

I'd like to think at some point Rize would come to his senses.

I'll admit it took me a while to admit to myself that Bill Clinton definitely harassed women and probably assaulted women.  But in my defense, at the time there wasn't an asshole like me posting about it nonstop. ;)

#3608 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,647 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:42 PM

It is so bizarre how this election season has been. Clinton certainly would have been a less viable candidate had the Republicans nominated pretty much anybody else. Well maybe not Ted Cruz
Welcome to the he'll that is Google Voice Dictation

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

#3609 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

• Members
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 06:16 PM

Screenshot%202016-10-12%2015.31.44.png

someone's real pissed about those 538 gender breakdown ev maps tho. and sounds like maybe he's tryna skip out on the 3rd debate too, lol.

Candace Smith
@CandaceSmith_
Trump on the Commission for Presidential Debates: "I have no respect for that group by the way, I'm done."

christianity today on trump:

http://www.christian...h-to-trump.html

And therefore it is completely consistent that Trump is an idolater in many other ways. He has given no evidence of humility or dependence on others, let alone on God his Maker and Judge. He wantonly celebrates strongmen and takes every opportunity to humiliate and demean the vulnerable. He shows no curiosity or capacity to learn. He is, in short, the very embodiment of what the Bible calls a fool.

trump supporters tweet to #repealthe19th after polls show trump's best chances are when only men vote.

http://www.latimes.c...-htmlstory.html

how trump exposes misogyny in broader gop:

http://nymag.com/the...of-the-gop.html

but hey, its all downhill from here

http://www.king5.com...d-her/334981243

http://www.cbsnews.c...trump-comments/

http://www.cbsnews.c...er-in-10-years/

http://www.palmbeach...witter_2015_sfp

the allegations are coming out in full force now

huh1.gif

#3610 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,563 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 08:44 PM

Jesus Christ. Another one.

http://people.com/po...-people-writer/

We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat.

Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.

Except for a few close friends and family, I didn’t talk about the incident. In time, I chalked it up to one of the hazards of a rollercoaster ride of celebrity journalism: I’d danced barefoot in Cannes with John Travolta, sang with Paul McCartney, talked about Bogie with Bacall, quoted Shakespeare with Brando, and Prince Andrew yelled at me until I cried. Oh, and Donald Trump forced himself on me. I tried to make myself believe it was no big deal.
Only, it was.

Now he’s running for president of our country. The other day, I listened to him talk about how he treats women on the Access Hollywood tape. I felt a strong mix of emotions, but shock wasn’t one of them.

I was relieved. I finally understood for sure that I was not to blame for his inappropriate behavior. I had not been singled out. As he explained to Billy Bush, it was his usual modus operandi with women. I felt deep regret for not speaking out at the time. What if he had done worse to other female reporters at the magazine since then because I hadn’t warned them?

And lastly, I felt violated and muzzled all over gain.

During the presidential debate, Donald Trump lied about kissing women without their consent. I should know. His actions made me feel bad for a very long time.

They still do.

Four years after the Trump incident, I left the magazine to write screenplays and books—a few are New York Times bestsellers.

I’m not sure what locker room talk consists of these days. I only know that I wasn’t in a locker room when he pushed me against a wall. I was in his home, as a professional, and his beautiful pregnant wife was just upstairs.
Talk is talk. But it wasn’t just talk in my case, it was very much action.
And, just for the record, Mr. Trump, I did not consent.

#3611 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

• Members
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:04 PM

the daily news front page.

CunOLHeWcAAs-0B.jpg

http://www.mediaite....hed-sleep-with/

in 1999, trump said he couldn't possibly be president because of the women he'd sleep with. i said this in 2015 as well.

Madeline Minnesota 1 hour ago
I'm an 18 year old college freshman, and in February I attend the Republican debate at Saint Anselm College in New Hampshire with my AP Government and Politics class. I went up to the stage during a commercial break and shook hands with several candidates. When I put my hand out to Trump, in a fashion that very clearly intended a handshake, he reached past my hand and touched my cheek, saying, "So beautiful." It was disturbing and inappropriate, especially since I was obviously a student (I was surrounded by a group of my peers and do not look particularly old for my age). I was in shock and I didn't say anything, but I regret not standing up to him for that small but unacceptable act.

ABC News Politics
@ABCPolitics
JUST IN: Trump drafting lawsuit against NYT for defamation after report alleging sexual misconduct, 3 senior level sources confirm to @ABC

@hrana

Brian is reporting on CNN that @realDonaldTrump aides are telling the press that the two women in the NYT's story should "lawyer up"

h0PNVIN.png

Robert Costa
@costareports
Based on my reporting, Trump orbit on edge about possible coming wave of allegations, hence intimidating talk of legal threats.

Christina Wilkie @christinawilkie
BREAKING: Trump demands retraction from @nytimes, threatens lawsuit. https://assets.donal...rRetraction.PDF

LOL, GOOD LUCK WITH THAT DONALD!

so, anyways. to recap. donald trump is a fascist who:

* openly calls for targeting innocent women and children for murder (a war crime)
* promised to force the military to commit war crimes after they balked
* about torture thinks "Even if it doesn't work they probably deserved it anyway"
* points to ISIS to justify torture saying we should be "fighting fire with fire"
* said “The problem is we have the Geneva Conventions, all sorts of rules and regulations, so the soldiers are afraid to fight”
* won't rule out using nuclear weapons in Europe, since it's 'a big place'
* said lethal injection is “too comfortable”
* wants to lower gas prices by invading countries and stealing their oil
* when asked about that plan, clarrified that “We’re not stealing anything. We’re taking.“
* proposed mandatory death penalty for killing a police officer
* pledges to open up libel laws on newspapers to stifle freedom of speech
* incites violence by his supporters
* defended 'passionate' supporters who brutally beat and urinated on a homeless man
* said he would love to punch protesters
* jokes about murdering reporters
* joked about the death of Hillary Clinton. twice.
* called for the execution of minority children known as 'The Central Park Five' (turns out, DNA evidence found they were innocent)
* but still implies they were guilty after they were exonerated
* says he might have insituted internment camps in WWII
* wants to remove Muslim TSA agents
* said the Chinese government 'showed strength' in response to the Tienanmen Square protests
* calls for Snowden to be executed saying 'kill the traitor'

donald trump is an idiot who believes

* global warming is a hoax pepetrated by the Chinese
* temperatures are at record lows
* environmentally friendly light bulbs cause cancer
* wind power kills "all the birds"
* asbestos is safe
* asbestos would have prevented the World Trade Center from collapsing
* vaccines cause Autism
* and doctors are lying about vaccines not causing autism
* Ted Cruz’s dad was involved in JFK's assasination
* the unemployment rate might be 42%
* Obama forged his birth certificate
* Obama is a Secret Muslim
* Obama didn't write his book
* Obama was born ‘Barry Soetoro’
* Obama murdered the Hawaiian State Health Director and staged his death as a plane crash
* Scalia was murdered

donald trump is also a liar who...

* lied 87 times in a week's worth ofpublic apperances. once every three miutes
* lies about self funding his campaign
* lies about campaign spending
* lies about polls
* lied 71 times in an hour speech
* claims The Art of the Deal is the best selling business book of all time.
* lied about his campaign manager assaulting a female reporter until tape of it was released
* falsely claims Hillary wants to release violent criminals from jail
* claims the U.S is “losing jobs like never before.
* claims Obama is going to import a quarter of a million refugees. (the real number is 25 times lower.)
* claims the U.S has no process for vetting refugees
* claims the U.S only allows Muslim refugees and refuses to let Christians in.
* claims “scores” of U.S migrants have been charged with terrorism. (the actual number is 0)
* lies about French Gun Laws after Paris Attack.
* claims he lost hundreds of friends on 9/11 yet can’t give a single name.
* claims 9/11 hijackers' wives were informed and sent home before the attack. (none of the 9/11 hijackers were even married.)
* claims he saw thousands of Muslims celebrating on 9/11 even after the claim is debunked
* claims Orlando shooter was a foreign born immigrant despite being born in the same city as Trump.
* claims four out of five white victims of homicide were murdered by blacks after retweeting statistics made up by neo-nazis.
* claims he can't release his taxes because he's under audit (IRS says that's a B.S. excuse)
* claims Oakland and Ferguson are among the most dangerous cities in the world. (they aren’t even among the most dangerous in their states)
* lies about his winery being the largest on the east coast.
* claims June has “no jobs to be had” despite 5.4 million job openings in the U.S. that month. (A 15-year high.)
* claims the United States is the ‘most highly taxed nation in the world.’
* claims the U.S. GDP is below 0
* tells New York Times he wants to impose unprecedented 45% tariff on Chinese goods. At debates he accused New York Times of misquoting him, admitting how 'crazy' it would be and how he would never want it. Then he goes on to argue for the 45% tariff two minutes later.
* claims Obama spent 4 million dollars to conceal school and passport records.
* claims the U.S Border wall would only cost 8 billion dollars.
* claims John Kasich 'helped' Lehman Brothers ‘destroy the world economy’
* claims Putin called him a genius.
* lies 21 times in a speech
* claims to not know of David Duke despite mentioning him for 15 years
* claims the Mexican government is deporting criminals into the U.S.
* connects crime rates to immigration (immigrants are less likely than native born Americans to commit crime.)
* claims he drew 15,000 at a rally. Real number is proven to be 4,000.
* lied about raising money for veterans
* claims Mexicans are 'pouring into the U.S' (statistics show more Mexicans leave the U.S than come in every year)
* Trump lies about raising money for Veterans.
* claims 300,000 veterans died waiting for medical care with no evidence
* dodged the draft because of his 'bone spurs' (is now in 'perfect' health)
* lies about donating to charity.
* claimes he donated $100 million dollars. won't provide records and extensive research
* ranked least charitable billionaire
* lies about losing lawsuits.
* cheats at golf

donald trump is ALSO a sexist who...

* claims all women are bimbos and gold diggers.
* claims women who breastfeed are disgusting.
* employee describes Trump committing workplace sexual misconduct.
* employee frequently mentioned in speeches by Trump as proof of him not being a sexist blasts Trump as being a sexist.
* refuses to hire mothers because, “She’s not giving me 100%. She’s giving me 84% and 16% is going towards taking care of children.”
* said '[women] you have to treat 'em like shit' before pouring wine down the back of a female journalist and bragging about it
* defends Roger Ailes as 'a Very Good Person'
* forces models to do humiliating tasks to 'Weed out the ugly ones'
* argues prosecutor should allow rapist to pay victim compensation instead of face jail time.
* defends military personnel accused of sexual assault and rape by putting the blame on the fact women are allowed to serve along men in the military.
* stalked Princess Diana and later bragged, “ I Could Have Nailed her”
* Multiple women working on Trump campaign file complaints with Civil Rights Commission against Trump for sexual harassment or sexual discrimination.
* woman claims Trump tried to rape her her and told her he wanted to, “Make her his sex slave.” Afterwards Trump ruins her and her husband financially.
* pageant contestants claims Trump sexually assaulted her.
* is accused of rape by his ex-wife.
* accused of rape or sexual assault by numerous women over several decades
* Over 50 former Trump models describe Trumps distrust of women, his numerous affairs and his habit of forcing himself onto women half his age while making unwanted sexual advances.
* Journalist claims Trump sexually harassed her after interview.

honestly i think we're all done here.

huh1.gif

#3612 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:31 PM

Im definitely not reading all those links, but I'm sure Rize can debunk every single thing that Shawn just posted. Because Trump can do nothing wrong.

#3613 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

• Members
  • 24,740 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 09:32 PM

@LizMair

By the way, the two really, really bad stories I mentioned would soon be dropping still haven't actually dropped.

i won the media war just the same way i won the cola war.

huh1.gif

#3614 weener

weener

Shizz Gawd

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,796 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:14 PM

It's foolish to think that Trump meant that women let him do things to them because they were so attracted to him. You'd be hard-pressed to find a woman who is really attracted to him.

No, he gets to have his way with women because his victims feel a random woman won't be believed or taken seriously, and no good would come of them complaining. The same reason so many of Bill Cosby's accusers stayed silent for so long.

It's nice to see a Democrat winning this, but it's about as satisfying as seeing a high school basketball hotshot dunk on a Special Olympics kid.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#3615 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,743 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:40 PM

This thread should be in its own subforum or something. It's such an ugly display that makes this place seem pretty crappy. I've made about 4 serious replies in this thing, and I would love to be able to discuss politics seriously here but a few of you people (TV'sFrink in particular) are so inept at the concept of a discussion that it makes any attempt at a respectable debate completely meaningless.

Like a few people already stated, the way that some of you present your opinions is so condescendingly awful that even though I agree with it I cannot in good conscience take you seriously or support anything you have to say. You're the same kinds of people who go on social media and guilt your friends into voting the way you want them by saying shit like "A vote for Trump or a third party candidate is a vote for BIGOTRY, RACISM, SEXISM and HATRED. If you're ok with that then go ahead and vote for these people, but you're doing a bad thing." You must have so much lacking in your lives that you completely absorb all of the hateful rhetoric and marketing as if it's some form of religion and you behave as such enlightened missionaries that you don't seem to care at all about actually listening to anyone or giving anyone the respect of being understood. You are transformed from human beings into indoctrinated robots whose sole purpose is to spew your message to anyone who shows even the slightest interest in the ballpark of the subject matter.

The right to vote is a powerful personal thing that everyone needs to take seriously. I couldn't care less about who anyone is voting for, it doesn't change who you are to me. My best friend could vote for the candidate who I absolutely loathe and I would not think any less of them. It's a personal choice and the value of a person and their character is a hell of a lot more than their choice at a voting booth. I don't care about your opinions, even if they're identical to my own opinions. Your flawed lacking personalities and complete lack of humanity make what you have to say mean absolutely nothing. You are very ugly people. 

I still love theshizz tho :(

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users