4928 replies to this topic

#3616 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:12 PM

Trump is the establishment. He represents the very core of corruption that's the result of our campaign finance system. Instead of paying YUGE sums of money to influence politicians like the rest of his peers do, he decided to take it one step forward and run for office himself.

Snap, most of the time your ideas are brilliant and incisive, but I just can't get behind this.  Becoming President with no prior history as a politician and stepping on the toes of the establishment every step of the way has got to be the worst way imaginable for a billionaire to make more money.  And why go to such great lengths at the age of 70 when most people would be retiring?

I think one thing that gets lost in these political discussions, and I'm guilty of it too, is that people are very complex.  We tend to assume a one dimensional view of politicians we don't like: they did something bad and then they're horrible and would enact horrible policies, end of story.  In reality, Trump could be a womanizing bastard toward some women and yet still have a sense of duty and fairness that could lead him to enact policies that promote fairness.  Clinton could be willing to have people who get in her way killed and yet ultimately be working to gain political power for what she sees as a greater good (and might actually be a greater good).  Trump can be personally rich as sin and yet want to pass laws that would harm the overall wealth of the elite class in favor of the working class.  The Clintons might use their foundation for personal gain as well as real charity.  In books and movies one dimensional villains make for bad stories because they're not believable.  Why are we so quick to believe in one-dimensional politicians?

#3617 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,381 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 01:24 PM

more accusations of sexual assault.

http://www.huffingto...4b0162c043a0b95

Kamie Crawford ✔ @TheRealKamie
The most Trump tea I'll spill for the day is this... when I was 17, I met Mr. Trump for the first time as Miss Teen USA. As the first WOC...
4:51 PM - 12 Oct 2016
2,259 2,259 Retweets 2,256 2,256 likes
Follow
To win the title in almost a decade - I was forewarned prior to meeting him that, "Mr. Trump doesn't like black people. So don't take it..."
4:52 PM - 12 Oct 2016
3,135 3,135 Retweets 3,009 3,009 likes
Follow
"...the wrong way if he isn't extremely welcoming towards you. If he is, then u just must be the "type" of black he likes."
4:53 PM - 12 Oct 2016
2,535 2,535 Retweets 2,418 2,418 likes
Follow
Needless to say, I was totally caught off guard&super nervous bc this is supposed to be my boss I'm meeting - &he might not like me ALREADY?
4:54 PM - 12 Oct 2016
1,279 1,279 Retweets 1,411 1,411 likes
Follow
Sure enough after I was warned about him, I saw him in action&witnessed him completely snub a black contestant at Miss Universe rehearsals..
4:56 PM - 12 Oct 2016
1,803 1,803 Retweets 1,804 1,804 likes
Follow
While she was practicing on stage. Literally turned his back to the stage and made a face like he was going to vomit at the sight of her.
4:56 PM - 12 Oct 2016
1,665 1,665 Retweets 1,593 1,593 likes
Follow
Luckily for me - I was the "type" of black he liked. He toted me around his buddies who were all there gawking at the Miss Universe girls..
5:00 PM - 12 Oct 2016
1,386 1,386 Retweets 1,491 1,491 likes
Follow
Bragged about how "beautiful" and "well spoken" I was. "She's so smart, look how smart she is" he kept saying. Mind u, baby boy just met me

http://www.huffingto...3ac07f?a8zlrf6r

http://www.cnn.com/2...oper-interview/

http://www.rawstory....atlin-retarded/

https://www.washingt...41588&tid=ss_tw

Cuv_pr5XEAAeF7V.jpg

@NPRmelissablock 3m3 minutes ago
Trump on airplane assault accuser Jessica Leeds who says he "went after her": "She would not have been my first choice, believe me."

@JohnJHarwood
Trump on Obama: "Why doesn't some woman say what they say about me about him?"

@mckaycoppins
Trump starts talking about sexual assault accusations against him. Crowd starts chanting, "We don't care! We don't care!"

Cuv-tPoUkAA-s-i.jpg

never met these people in my beauty pageants, on my television show, in my building called TRUMP TOWER. never met them!

When Mike Pence was asked to respond to an 11-year-old girl's questions about body image and female objectification, the Republican vice presidential nominee responded by talking about foreign policy.

WBNS anchor Scott Light asked Pence Thursday how he would respond to the girl, a Girl Scout who had recently visited the radio station, who told a staff member that Donald Trump's words and campaign commercials made her feel bad about looking at herself in the mirror.

"I would say to any one of my kids Donald Trump and I are committed to a safer and more prosperous future for their family," Pence responded. "The weak and feckless foreign policy that Hillary Clinton promises to continue has literally caused areas of the world to spin apart. The rise of terrorist threats that have inspired violence here at home. We've seen an erosion of law and order in our streets and we've seen opportunities and jobs evaporate and even leave Ohio and even leave this country. I would tell every kid that if Donald Trump and I have the chance to serve in the White House that we are going to work every day for a stronger, safer and more prosperous American."

@jamiedupree
Donald Trump on Hillary Clinton at debate: "And when she walked in front of me, believe me, I wasn't impressed"

i mean someone with a 15% chance of being president mocking women who accused him of assault, saying he couldn't do it because of their looks, then also said he didn't invade clinton's space because 'he wasn't impressed' IS as newsworthy as nauseating and totally fucking surreal, right? but hey, like father, like son eh? if this shitheel is this deplorable as it is....imagine when his son inherits all his money after he's dead.

http://www.cnn.com/2...omen-workplace/

14720440_10157609259825080_1525768098508

Posted Image

#3618 Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:00 PM

Trump is the establishment. He represents the very core of corruption that's the result of our campaign finance system. Instead of paying YUGE sums of money to influence politicians like the rest of his peers do, he decided to take it one step forward and run for office himself.

Snap, most of the time your ideas are brilliant and incisive, but I just can't get behind this.  Becoming President with no prior history as a politician and stepping on the toes of the establishment every step of the way has got to be the worst way imaginable for a billionaire to make more money. 

That might be true if Trump was a producer of anything except skyscrapers with his name on them. But he isn't. 

His tramp-stamping business model will receive nothing but benefit from this free advertising. 

#3619 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,381 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 04:05 PM

http://www.dailykos....Failed-Campaign

FINALLY, trump blames the jews for his campaign failing.

kardashians are piglets!

http://www.hollywood..._source=twitter

“He basically wanted to just get rid of her,” an editor on the show recalled. “He called her a ‘piglet.’” The editor said that Trump asked: “What is this? We can’t even get the hot one?” ― in reference to Kardashian’s sister, Kim.

A second source at “The Apprentice” confirmed the incident, using similar words to describe what Trump said about the Kardashians. “He said: ‘Why don’t we fire Khloe? She is a fat piglet. Why did we get the ugly Kardashian?’”

A third source, another editor, recalled the firing as being notable because of how personal Trump made it. “When they fired [her], it wasn’t on merit,” the editor said. “It was on him not liking her.” The editor said that Trump went to the staff and asked: “What’s the reason we can get her off [the show]?”

@tedfrank
If you had "GOP candidate rolls out pimp for gay pedophiles to rebut claim of sexual assault" in the headline pool, 2016 is your lucky year

Posted Image

#3620 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:05 PM

Snap, most of the time your ideas are brilliant and incisive, but I just can't get behind this. Becoming President with no prior history as a politician and stepping on the toes of the establishment every step of the way has got to be the worst way imaginable for a billionaire to make more money.

That might be true if Trump was a producer of anything except skyscrapers with his name on them. But he isn't.

His tramp-stamping business model will receive nothing but benefit from this free advertising.

Im not sure how making more than half the population dislike you is good for your brand. It's been a while but last I heard fewer people were staying at Trump hotels not more.

#3621 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,370 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:40 PM

All Trump has to offer is his name. In business you can bully your way into and out of deals, and in Trumps case into women's personal space. The presidency is about balance, and Trump is only really a figurehead for the executive branch, his vice president and cabinet do the real work and they will be republicans of the highest "establishment" level. At best what he'll do is give some stupid ass suggestion to a group of extremely racist and bought old men who will tell him it's bullshit and then go ahead with their pre-planned agenda.

It's one thing to be an outsider, which he somewhat is (even though he's been involved in presidential politics and political influence for the better part of 30 years), but if he was at all serious about this job he'd be prepared during these debates where he's getting completely creamed. He has nothing of substance to offer, just rhetoric that's getting old because he literally has NO policy to back it. I would be shocked if he wins this election with his blanket wannabe policy statements. Saying shit like "We'll build a wall!" is fine and all but when you're asked how and where and why and all you have to say is "Ughh... WE'LL MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT B)!!!" it's a clear sign that you had no real plan and just pulled the initial wall idea straight out of your ass. I could say "I'll make the fastest metal album of all time!" and you could ask me "how?" and I'll say "I'll get MAB on it!" you'll typically ask me "How the fuck will you do that? Do you have a line of contact or some kind of connection? How will you fund the album?" and you'd expect real answers, but with Trump you don't bother cuz he already solved it with "MAKE THEM PAY FOR IT!". 

You can't keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. He's running for the office of president of the united states, it's ok to demand the same kind of answers from him that you would demand out of a contractor being hired to fix your toilet.

amTr0fm.png

#3622 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,816 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 06:58 PM

This last "debate". Ugh. I think we've seen enough now, nothing of substance will be talked about at this point . should just be cancelled

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3623 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,381 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:25 PM

http://www.thedailyb...affers-say.html

“Look, he’s Uncle Tom!” one longtime Apprentice staffer recalled Trump blurting out at least twice. The staffer said Trump was utterly tone-deaf to the racially charged history of the term, which is used to deride a black man deemed to be subservient to white people.

ugh

@joshtpm: Trump accuser says she is leaving country because she fears for her safety http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/trump-accuser-says-she-leaving-country/AAbPU8RUe3AUjWvzt5OpMO/

http://www.nydailyne...ticle-1.2829908

Republican nominee Donald Trump claims he gave generously to help his city in the dark days after the deadly terrorist attacks. But new records show a pledged promise to donate $10,000 to a major 9/11 charity must have somehow slipped his mind.

City Controller Scott Stringer conducted a review of hundreds of pages of previously sealed records of the two main 9/11 charities at the request of the Daily News, and found that Trump and his charity hadn't donated a dime in the months after 9/11.

such...well, no other way to say it, deplorable and unacceptable behavior thats all led to this man having a shot to become commander in chief of this country. this stuff makes me sick as shit to my stomach every day. and now this guy and his reptilian songs think they are politicians, this isnt going to be over once the election is decided by any means

Posted Image

#3624 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,370 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 07:43 PM

Also Rize I don't think you understand what "the establishment" is. It's not just career politicians, it's the ultra rich elite (aka Trump and others like him) who buy career politicians by sponsoring their campaigns and then call in special favors. The establishment is this entire clique that includes Trump and the Clintons. Just because Trump says he's anti-establishment doesn't make it true, he also says he has the utmost respect for women, do you believe that's true too? Trump talks about reworking the tax code that he very likely helped create via his own contributions to house and senate bank accounts since the 80s. The only thing that makes him interesting is the fact that nobody has really funded his campaign and his interests are "unknown" (aka can't be traced back to the Koch brothers or Citigroup like Clinton can). But I'm sure if you do some digging you'll find that Trump owns stock or is in some way a beneficiary to the same people.  If you think there's a difference in character or ambition or "evil" between Trump and Clinton you're a sorry fool.

edit: 2ugkidw.jpg

amTr0fm.png

#3625 Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 930 posts

Posted 14 October 2016 - 09:39 PM

Im not sure how making more than half the population dislike you is good for your brand. It's been a while but last I heard fewer people were staying at Trump hotels not more.

Well, Trump's no stranger to chapter 11, yet he continues to exist.

#3626 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 06:53 AM

Trump has enjoyed the benefits of the elite his whole life but that doesn't make him a tool of the elite the way most politicians are. I think the unified attacks on him from all establishment media sources tell us he's not part of the usual plan.

#3627 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 07:32 AM

he has enjoyed certain benefits of the elite, such as being able to treat other people like shit and cheat them and get away with it, and having an easier time of not paying federal income tax. 

he's not a tool of the elite, he is the elite. did his newspaper route as a kid in a limousine. not saying that says anything about who someone becomes as an adult necessarily, lots of people grow up in wealth and don't let the privilege go to their heads. trump is not one of those people.

#3628 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:38 AM

But you'll be on the other side of the wall, so you'll be protected from them.

TRUMP IS A GENIUS!
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#3629 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:00 AM

he has enjoyed certain benefits of the elite, such as being able to treat other people like shit and cheat them and get away with it, and having an easier time of not paying federal income tax.

he's not a tool of the elite, he is the elite. did his newspaper route as a kid in a limousine. not saying that says anything about who someone becomes as an adult necessarily, lots of people grow up in wealth and don't let the privilege go to their heads. trump is not one of those people.

Let's be honest here, we're all more elite than a substantial chunk of our own country and certainly the world and most of us do jack for anyone but ourselves and maybe our friends and family.

#3630 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,816 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:16 AM

Perhaps. You can certainly vote for and endorse candidates who will work towards improving people's lives. Minorities, women, exedra. If you're not a white man, Trump is not going to do anything to help improve your way of life.

The party needs to drop the social issues and then maybe we can start having some serious discussions on other policies . That and stop pandering to the lowest common denominator

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users