#3631 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 09:59 AM

stop pandering to the lowest common denominator

this right here. al franken was on real time last week talking about how so many of his republican colleagues in congress want to pass more legistlation on climate change, but they'rafraid of being primaried by the kochs or other big interests. citizens united makes it so easy for them to lostheir seats to fossil fuel friendly republicans. i think the best chance we have of overturning CU is a Clinton appointed supreme court justice.

#3632 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:17 AM

If you are willing to vote for a candidate who improves others lives at the expense of your own then I will be impressed.

#3633 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,709 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:29 AM

Well Dems are known as the party that taxes everything, so there's that ( which probably help somebody like myself more honestly). Failed drug policy. There's a couple off the top my head.

consideration for the greater good certainly factors in. I would like to think that people on the right would feel the same . I'm not going to run off in the wilderness and live off The Land any time soon; Certainly selfishness is not Beyond me or other people of my political affiliation.

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#3634 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:54 AM

trump to his sexual assualt accusers be like "how dare you claim i did the things i say i do?!"

#3635 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 12:55 PM

Trump has enjoyed the benefits of the elite his whole life but that doesn't make him a tool of the elite the way most politicians are. I think the unified attacks on him from all establishment media sources tell us he's not part of the usual plan.

Again, the establishment is not CNN or FOX, it's the circlejerk between "businessmen", bankers and politicians who spend billyins of dollars influencing laws, loopholes and policies that screw over everyone but themselves. Trump is as much a part of that as anyone else, and you can't excuse it by saying "He's just taking advantage of the laws" because he and his kind have made careers of buying influence in our government and getting filthy rich from exploiting the rest of us. I'm just about as unbiased and equal opportunity "independent" as you can get, and when I hear Trump going on about business and the tax code I roll my eyes cuz that dude is completely full of shit 

amTr0fm.png

#3636 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,242 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:08 PM

Trump has enjoyed the benefits of the elite his whole life but that doesn't make him a tool of the elite the way most politicians are. I think the unified attacks on him from all establishment media sources tell us he's not part of the usual plan.

Again, the establishment is not CNN or FOX, it's the circlejerk between "businessmen", bankers and politicians who spend billyins of dollars influencing laws, loopholes and policies that screw over everyone but themselves. Trump is as much a part of that as anyone else, and you can't excuse it by saying "He's just taking advantage of the laws" because he and his kind have made careers of buying influence in our government and getting filthy rich from exploiting the rest of us. I'm just about as unbiased and equal opportunity "independent" as you can get, and when I hear Trump going on about business and the tax code I roll my eyes cuz that dude is completely full of shit

As a businessman he's forced to compete to stay alive. And the politicians are forced to sell out to get elected. The only way to break the cycle is for an independently wealthy person to bully his way into office and fuck shit up. Sure Maybe Trump will just give us more of the same, but I can hope can't I?

#3637 Zio Oxview

Zio Oxview

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 04:09 PM

WAT
OAGt5mr.jpg

#3638 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:34 PM

MILENNIALS YOU ALL...! FAMILY!! .. DONT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "SUFFRAGE" AND "SUFFERING"

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#3639 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,187 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:31 PM

If you are willing to vote for a candidate who improves others lives at the expense of your own then I will be impressed.

hey white guilt here, im all for this

sgy5Biv.gif

#3640 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,187 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:09 PM

nvm

help the poor > trickle down

sgy5Biv.gif

#3641 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 11:54 PM

I don't see myself as being any different than "others". We're a collective and we need to behave as a single people. If you see yourself as one kind of person and those who need help as "others" then you have a very long way to go before you can understand what America is about. At least that's how I think and feel.

I'm happy to pay more than my fair share because sometimes I've gotten more than my fair share, and sometimes I've gotten screwed out of my fair share. Balance is king here. When more people prosper MORE people will prosper. Trump supporters (like you're very clearly appearing to be here) and republicans in general seem to feel like they're part of a second America that doesn't include "others". Who do you lump into this other group? From my experience with people who talk like you do "others" usually means minorities and poor people, of which you seem deathly afraid. It really seems like the xenophobic aspect of Trump's message is what you latch onto most of all and then you try to mask it by forcing yourself to believe that he's a decent businessman and that would be good for the country. 

Can you give me a straight answer on how you feel about minorities? Are you afraid of people who are different than you? I'm genuinely curious, and it's legitimately ok if you are afraid of them, or distrust them. If you've been living a relatively sheltered life then you have reason to be afraid of people who are different from you. But you also have to know that once you get to know a person, regardless of their skin color or nationality, you tend to learn that all people are very similar, and they're mostly on the good side.

amTr0fm.png

#3642 Cursed Lemon

Cursed Lemon

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:49 AM

At this point I will take Rize far over some other assholes I discuss politics around on other sites: 

I am always right, so trying to disagree with me proves that you are an even bigger idiot than I first thought.

#3643 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,287 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 12:51 AM

Oh for sure, I don't want to seem like I'm coming down on Rize, I'm just replying to his comments. I like that we here can (for the most part) reply to each other with relative levels of respect (most of the time :3....)

amTr0fm.png

#3644 Xplo

Xplo

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,091 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:20 AM

this right here. al franken was on real time last week talking about how so many of his republican colleagues in congress want to pass more legistlation on climate change, but they'rafraid of being primaried by the kochs or other big interests. citizens united makes it so easy for them to lostheir seats to fossil fuel friendly republicans. i think the best chance we have of overturning CU is a Clinton appointed supreme court justice.

Goddamn. Every time I see you post here I know you're a Hillbot and it still flabbergasts me to see the retarded shit that comes out of your keyboard.

A Clinton-appointed SC justice will be a pro-corporate centrist who would no sooner end CU than cut off their own head with a butter knife.

The only candidates in this race who would actually appoint an SC justice who would oppose CU are polling in single digits.

#3645 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 16 October 2016 - 01:28 AM

Goddamn. Every time I see you post here I know you're a Hillbot and it still flabbergasts me to see the retarded shit that comes out of your keyboard.

A Clinton-appointed SC justice will be a pro-corporate centrist who would no sooner end CU than cut off their own head with a butter knife.

The only candidates in this race who would actually appoint an SC justice who would oppose CU are polling in single digits.

i don't deny what you say. it makes me laugh that you think i'm a hillbot, because i'm not happy that she's the dem candidate. i wanted bernie. but, it's just the adult thing to do to elect hillary. trump hired the president of citizens united as a deputy campaign manager, and the republicans have been the party largely in support of it. it's sad that the american right is basically center to center left. but, it doesn't change the fact that we have a much better chance at campaign finance reform under hillary. 

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users