5037 replies to this topic

#5026 bestrader

bestrader

Shizz Full Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 13 December 2016 - 07:20 PM

The DNC stuff being a leak and not a hack is old news. It's called WikiLeaks, not WikiHacks. 

I haven't read up all too much about Pizzagate except to know that it originated in the Podesta emails, just like Spirit Cooking. I read some of said emails, where words like "pizza" were used as code for something else (and it's really obvious, because the sentences don't make sense). 

Haven't really looked that much into it. Haven't seen it on twitter either, and I never went to the subreddit -- I only heard about it after it got censored. 

Has anyone done more research into it around here? Or is the opinion just that it's fake and nobody looked further at it?

Spoiler

#5027 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,936 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 04:21 AM

The DNC stuff being a leak and not a hack is old news. It's called WikiLeaks, not WikiHacks. 

I haven't read up all too much about Pizzagate except to know that it originated in the Podesta emails, just like Spirit Cooking. I read some of said emails, where words like "pizza" were used as code for something else (and it's really obvious, because the sentences don't make sense). 

Haven't really looked that much into it. Haven't seen it on twitter either, and I never went to the subreddit -- I only heard about it after it got censored. 

Has anyone done more research into it around here? Or is the opinion just that it's fake and nobody looked further at it?

5 seconds of google is all it took.

But wait, citing information from actual sources and using logic/reason/sense isn't as viable or believable as conspiracy theories perpetuated by 4chan. Feel free to continue to not do an ounce of research. And of COURSE if you don't understand the context of a sentence, it MUST be coded, especially for pedophilia, because those who hold opposing political viewpoints must be satan-worshiping, child rapist cannibals.

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#5028 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:05 AM

And the hacking plot thickens.  Veteran intelligence people say no way the DNC/RNC servers were hacked. Evidence points to a leak. 

https://consortiumne...hacking-claims/

Hmm. 

A leak... which is exactly what Julian Assange has been saying.

#5029 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 08:17 AM

At this point, it's a classic conspiracy theory.  Like most conspiracy theories, there are a couple things that make you raise your eyebrows, but nothing that allows anyone to draw definitive conclusions.

#5030 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:22 AM

Pizzagate is unequivocally true. If you deny it, you're a shill and a cuck and a brainless sheep who probably also thinks humans caused climate change.

#5031 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 14 December 2016 - 10:38 AM

But China is humans!

#5032 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:47 PM

http://theconcourse....lves-1790711999

Strader wrote one of these.

I believe the Podesta sex ring to be a fact.

#5033 bestrader

bestrader

Shizz Full Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 08:55 PM

I didn't write anything, and you can find plenty of people out of half the country who have crazy beliefs or conform to some group or label. If you truly want to know why over 50 million people voted for President-elect Trump then you could ask them, or you could read articles featuring a hand-selected group of 5 people who think we need to bring back the Wild West but instead of cowboys replace everyone with Hitlers. 

But my reason for voting Trump isn't all that great either. But it's not one single reason. It's a handful. One, he promised to do many things that would help a lot of people more than it would help me. Two, he promised to get drug cartels out of the US. Three, he promised (and later broke the promise) to jail Hillary, though AG Sessions could still pursue it, making it an indirect promise kept if it happens. Four, I loved The Apprentice. And Five, a strong disrespect for the type of people who opposed Trump and their lack of respect for anyone with differing beliefs. 

His positions and all that were great, of course, but those above 5 things were the real top 5 reasons for me. 

And just to add Trump was great because he was like a guy who wandered into the wrong set, ended up on stage with a Clinton and a Bush and was like "what the fuck is this shit?" 

Spoiler

#5034 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 09:06 PM

I didn't write anything,

Lol!

Four, I loved The Apprentice.

Lol!!!

And Five, a strong disrespect for the type of people who opposed Trump and their lack of respect for anyone with differing beliefs. 

I know, we really should be more tolerant of racism, sexism, etc.

His positions and all that were great, of course,

Hahahaha.

#5035 bestrader

bestrader

Shizz Full Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 04:48 AM

Yeah, you clearly haven't learned that you are responsible for Trump being elected with your bullshit. Especially to the people who really don't like you, you being against Trump is probably a big reason for them to vote for him, and they probably just didn't mention it to you for obvious reasons.

At least I've heard a lot of people had those views. ( not about you specifically, but people like you )

Spoiler

#5036 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,141 posts

Posted 04 January 2017 - 05:57 AM

Yeah, you clearly haven't learned that you are responsible for Trump being elected with your bullshit.

Yeah, there were many reasons Trump was elected.  My posts on random internet board #323,142 were not one of them.

#5037 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,563 posts

Posted 13 June 2018 - 07:45 PM

edit: oops wrong thread

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#5038 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,413 posts

Posted 19 June 2018 - 12:18 AM

bring back gw bush!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users