Pimps don't commit suicide

#4 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:59 AM

i will fucking dispair, and no one can take my right to dispair away from me without killing me

such truth tho shawn. if we don't check all our egos on the quick, we're gonna be pretty fucked.

#5 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:38 AM

there was just a violent takeover of the american government.  isn't that usually called a coup?

#6 bestrader

bestrader

Shizz Full Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 02:58 AM

I believe it is called a Brexit

Spoiler

#7 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,046 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 03:20 AM

http://www.newyorker...dy-donald-trump

huh1.gif

#8 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 05:10 AM

i need help

if anyone can offer it. my mother seems to have been now with the final inception completely encased in the cycle of violence. i cannot get her to see how her projecting hate at ppl who voted for trump is ill placed at this moment in time, and i cannot get her to stop attacking me for wanting to foster an environment of unity to figure out how to get out of that violence cycle together. 

we've been almost not talking at all over the past year, cause she thinks im irresponsible for leaving america and my debts behind. even if there is some truth in that, i absolutely needed to get out and heal as the architecture of that violence in the war in america had crushed me to a pulp. 

when i tell her i blame that society for many of my problems, and that realizing that my anxiety and depression weren't all my fault and came in large part from outside factors is part of the healing process, she think's i'm scapegoating. she then asks why i keep blaming her, and i say that i am not blaming anyone, we all share blame and responbility to heal, she is then shifting the blame back to her self.
if we reduce the equation of her blaming herself, it would appear to just be guilt. but, she cannot allow me assert my opinion in anyway because she feels threatened by me, and i feel very threatened by her. 

i am at an absolute impass on how to be heard and accepted by my own mother. and, i cannot figure out how to communicate any new information with her that would help us heal. it's like there's simply no intellectual or emotional network left to relate anything through. i can't stop weeping.

#9 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:01 AM

tonight, and in the next few days, many things will come. third parties will be blamed, independents will be blamed, lots of people will be blamed. will any of this accomplish anything? no. it will further divide us. i think the honest truth of the matter is that a candidate was able to ignite hate. pure and simple. hatred of women, hatred of lgbtq people, hatred of people of color, and hatred of change. it had been there already, for a long time, but it was truly ignited.

A substantial number of women, LGBTQ people, and people of every color voted for Trump you know.  The majority of Trump supporters I know are nothing like what you seem to think they're like.  There are bad seeds of course and where there are concentrated pockets of such people--such as on the Internet or in Mississippi--they can spew hate unhindered, but good people on both sides marginalize them as much as possible.  The first step to making sure electing Trump doesn't empower the assholes in the country further is to stop acting like it does.  Call out specific instances of intolerance but stop trying to put half the country into Clinton's basket of deplorables.

I think the only people in the country who genuinely have to fear anything from Trump are illegal immigrants and their families, but I'm hopeful Trump's earliest stance (build a wall and deport everyone) was just an opening move intended to gain support for less strident and more humane measures.  In practice, I think much less drastic actions will be taken.

On the other hand, if Clinton had won... if any globalist had won... every blue collar family in outlying spaces... nearly half the country...  would continue to live in constant fear that their few remaining sources of income would vanish into thin air over night and leave them and their families destitute.  They still might, but there is a little more hope now.  So don't act as if a Clinton win would have been all smiles and rainbows for everyone; there are people on both sides of any election that get the shaft when the other side wins.

Spoiler

If you really want to come together, then start trying to understand the bigger picture and stop buying into the hateful and divisive rhetoric of the left.  We need to separate social issues from economic ones.

#10 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:28 AM

Call out specific instances of intolerance but stop trying to put half the country into Clinton's basket of deplorables.

the-crusader-1478099759-compressed.jpg

CwwTHhBWgAAggtz.jpg

hillary-sucks-01-shirt-.jpg

191-2-389d36314fd404be35e3419ccd999076.j

#11 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 8,119 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:30 AM

Everyone just listen to this today on repeat and it will be OK  :(

UAV3t1p.png

matsunami0.png

#12 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:38 AM

Call out specific instances of intolerance but stop trying to put half the country into Clinton's basket of deplorables.

the-crusader-1478099759-compressed.jpg

CwwTHhBWgAAggtz.jpg

hillary-sucks-01-shirt-.jpg

191-2-389d36314fd404be35e3419ccd999076.j

I meant in real life, not liberal bubbles like The Shizz.

#13 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,848 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:42 AM

I don't talk politics in real life.

#14 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,268 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 07:42 AM

edit: Ah fuck it, nevermind

large rob zombie picture, music, video goes here. "Yeah"

#15 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:26 AM

I don't talk politics in real life.

and that is precisely the problem. you can pretend to be apolitical, but especially in this world now, no one IS apolitical. you'reither on the side of something you care about, or something you don't care about or that could destroy you is using you from within,|

if p
eople don't have thenergy to have the conversations about political life in america which has wrought so much havoc in a more productive way, other energies will have those conversations for you, in likely a pretty undesirable way

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users