2503 replies to this topic

#2491 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,230 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 10:21 AM

It's cool, guys, I asked him if he did it and he said no, and he was, like, really, really serious.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#2492 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:00 AM

My favorite part was when DTJ said they didn't do it and then immediately followed up with "we did it."

#2493 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:00 PM

And now the NYT is reporting that DJT new he was dealing with the Russian government prior to the meeting.

At some point, this stuff has to matter.

Right?

#2494 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,799 posts

Posted 10 July 2017 - 07:03 PM

I don't usually meme, but...

1s650e.jpg

#2495 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,748 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

https://www.nytimes....il-clinton.html

The June 3, 2016, email sent to Donald Trump Jr. could hardly have been more explicit: One of his father’s former Russian business partners had been contacted by a senior Russian government official and was offering to provide the Trump campaign with dirt on Hillary Clinton.

The documents “would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father,” read the email, written by a trusted intermediary, who added, “This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government’s support for Mr. Trump.”

If the future president’s elder son was surprised or disturbed by the provenance of the promised material — or the notion that it was part of an ongoing effort by the Russian government to aid his father’s campaign — he gave no indication.

He replied within minutes: “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer.”

Four days later, after a flurry of emails, the intermediary wrote back, proposing a meeting in New York on Thursday with a “Russian government attorney.”

Donald Trump Jr. agreed, adding that he would likely bring along “Paul Manafort (campaign boss)” and “my brother-in-law,” Jared Kushner, now one of the president’s closest White House advisers.

#2496 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,764 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:59 PM

But her fucking emails

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit https://lowpursuit.tumblr.com to find my various internet hangouts

#2497 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,175 posts

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:50 PM

I've been enjoying this song the past few days

large rob zombie picture, music, video goes here. "Yeah"

#2498 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 12,715 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:53 AM

Looks like those clowns in congress didn't do it again

In all seriousness, this has to go down as one of the most most inept government the U.S. has ever seen.

You got the House. You got the Senate. You got the Presidency. You got impotence.

Just in the last 24 hours, a bill to repeal and replace Obamacare was killed, a plan just to repeal Obamacare was DOA and Trump signed and gave his support to Obama's Iran deal.

Congress and Trump ran on the ideas that Obamacare and the Iran deal would send our country into chaos -- and a vote for them would be a vote to get rid of both.

In a rational world supporters, especially of the president's, would be picking up their pitchforks. But, since Trump was elected through the cult of personality, it doesn't matter what he does (even if it's the exact opposite of what he said he was going to do), the base will always protect their precious baby.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#2499 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,965 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:18 AM

DFCFFlBXkAAW19f.jpg

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#2500 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 12,715 posts

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

LOL, stealing this.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#2501 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 12,715 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:30 AM

The Spice Dawg has been shit canned.

icing bag style.

#2502 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 233 posts

Posted Yesterday, 10:02 AM

The Spice Dawg has been shit canned.

Yeah I got here as soon as I could. https://www.nytimes....-secretary.html

Resigned hahahaha. Also, I saw an article somewhere (not sure how credible) that said Trump was asking his advisers how far his pardoning power goes. He asked if he'd be able to pardon his family...? Are we on the brink of seeing this shit all fall apart? I was really starting to lose hope on that shit but this is all seeming like they're finally all going down

PLeKsvM.jpg

#2503 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,764 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:03 PM

I do not usually quote Star Wars, but I have a bad feeling about this

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit https://lowpursuit.tumblr.com to find my various internet hangouts

#2504 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,919 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:52 PM

@TrumpsAlert
DonaldJTrumpJr has just followed @KidRock.

and this...thing...thinks it's gonna beat warren. lol

@maggieNYT

Drudge, who was whisked into Oval Office by Kushner, is reporting "Bannon on the brink?" on his site.

and yeah, spicer out, scaramucci in. trump said he wanted him to have the job becaus ehe likes him on tv. wtf.

http://www.slate.com...laundering.html

lots of talk lately about how this is basically becoming a white collar criminal investigation that absorbed preet bahrara's own investigation. but the gop will certainly brush it off..'i mean how is someone who owns that many businesses supposed to know where every single dollar comes from??!?!?'

http://www.motherjon...niverse-moscow/

thhis is a good piece to read alongside the slate one. i remember reading about it maybe 2-3 months back but forgotten alot of it. basically, a global gambling operatin run by a russian mobster operated outta trump tower. you've probably heard about it before. dude was also a vip guest at easy d's disgusting, creepy, oh-my-god-we-sorta-electred-this-lecherous-dirtbag-misogynist beauty pageant shit.

this is a fucking shitshow. a total shitshow.

huh1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users