2928 replies to this topic

#2911 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 09:54 AM

Hey, M-H, make with the fucking Mustaine pics.

Ok
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#2912 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,059 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 04:30 PM

Looks like Franken is on his way out the door.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#2913 eddyrocku

eddyrocku

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 837 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:16 PM

at this rate, i might move out. and live in the Wu-Dang Avatar mountains as a Taoist Priest.

maybe bring my half stack and dime it in the temple. Taoist Judas Priest.

#2914 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,032 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:21 PM

Looks like Franken is on his way out the door.

BOY THAT TRUMP IS SURE MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

(slowly backs away, reaches for popcorn)

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit http://lowpursuit.simplesite.com for my various internet hangouts

#2915 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,059 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 08:54 PM

at this rate, i might move out. and live in the Wu-Dang Avatar mountains as a Taoist Priest.

maybe bring my half stack and dime it in the temple. Taoist Judas Priest.

I have NO idea what the fuck you just said, but I've never agreed more with someone who has posted in this god-forsaken thread.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#2916 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,756 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:23 AM

Let's just be Zen and listen to Stained Class.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#2917 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:00 AM

Seriously what happened there? I've heard explanations from loose dentures, a stroke or medication or drug use. Still, this so bizarre.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#2918 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Shizz Boss

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,840 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 10:11 AM

Only one explanation necessary: temporary out-of-sync error between the humanoid shell and its lizard controller. 

Posted Image

#2919 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,301 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:55 AM

I think you mean the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires.
BRAINMEAT - My original metal album on Bandcamp (free)
[size=2]SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#2920 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,304 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 12:49 PM

I think you mean the Rand Corporation, in conjunction with the saucer people, under the supervision of the reverse vampires.

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#2921 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • 7,309 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:00 PM

Seriously what happened there? I've heard explanations from loose dentures, a stroke or medication or drug use. Still, this so bizarre.

I can't locate it ATM but someone posted a zoomed in version of his mouth and you can see his lower dentures coming off.

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#2922 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,150 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 01:36 PM

"prrrple are so unpetriotic toda ugnfughedstates make amkaga gagain" like the dentures could be plausible but i prefer to believe the secret service are spiking his hairspray and binaca with ether to keep him docile...yes he wears dentures, diapers, and hairplugs. he's a rotting old sack of shit and only the preservatives from multiple fillets o' fish consumed daily can keep him upright. maga. Maximum Age Gap Announced. what the fuck is this tho...and after the department of veterans affairs reversed course on a plan to end a $460 million program that helps provide housing to homeless vets.

big al resigned too.

Julian Sanchez‏ @normative
2h2 hours ago

Gohmert is now doing an incredibly disturbing thing. Running down a list of DOJ/FBI officials and asking if they have any “political bias” against the Trump administration.

authoritarians be authoritarianiningigngingnnn

huh1.gif

#2923 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,890 posts

Posted 07 December 2017 - 04:16 PM

Guys, it's insane to question the man's health just because of a dry mouth.

https://www.washingt...m=.4a45199f302f

The Trump White House is apparently where self-awareness goes to die. After Candidate Trump attacked President Barack Obama relentlessly for golfing, President Trump has golfed more than Obama. After Candidate Trump ran the most bare-knuckle campaign in modern history, his family has complained about the “viciousness” of politics. After Trump attacked Hillary Clinton with gusto for using a private email server as secretary of state, numerous White House aides have used private email.

We can now add one more to the list.

At Thursday's White House media briefing, press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders bid reporters adieu but then decided she wanted to address one more question: About Trump's health. Toward the end of his speech Wednesday on recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, you see, Trump began slurring and mispronouncing his words.

But before she answered (she said Trump's mouth was dry, again), Sanders had a bone to pick. “I know that there were a lot of questions on that,” she began, “frankly, ridiculous questions.”

Yes, because questioning someone's health based upon anecdote is a really bad thing to do — except of course when you're Trump and the person you're talking about is Hillary Clinton.

The Trump campaign in 2016 made a concerted effort to raise questions and stoke insinuations about Clinton's health using exactly this kind of evidence. At one point, it even ran an ad featuring video of Clinton stumbling at a 9/11 memorial and coughing repeatedly, as well as a photo of her getting assistance while walking up some stairs.

“Hillary Clinton doesn't have the fortitude, strength or stamina to lead in our world,” the narrator intoned as dark music played.

#2924 dasaten

dasaten

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:33 AM

hey, c'mon, we all know this kind of image of reverse vampires is just fantasy/fiction. you guys may not know, but there are a lot of people that are actually real reverse vampires. many are living with some level of fear of misunderstanding or embarassment because others may not get what that means.
i don't usually talk about it publically, but i'm a real reverse vampire myself. and, to answer some of the questions i'm sure you're all asking yourselves...

no. it's not like the stories. we don't freeze to death if we go out at night. irl, we do not have not have the power of hemokinesis. we can't just open up an arterial aperture in our neck or arms and spray our blood into other's mouths. no, we cannot turn a vampire into a human or a dhampir into a rhampir by forcing feeding them our blood. and...well, not all of us are really thaaaat fond of garlic. and, i for one don't care for crucifixes much at all. 

we are just normal people, like ones you might work or go to school with. there may even be some real reverse vampires in your life right now without you knowing. we're just otherwise regular folks that feel an insatiable urge to let our blood and have others consume it. the vast majority of us would never force anyone, and we do things with consenting 'giftees' as we call them. of course we test our blood regularly to make sure we're safe. although individual methods vary, most real reverse vampires draw their own blood with a syringe, and then either spray in their giftee's mouth, or inject it into their blood stream. 
i get that this all might be tough to wrap one's head around, but it's time more of us spoke out. 

#2925 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,150 posts

Posted 08 December 2017 - 12:43 AM

wat.jpgwat.jpgwat.jpgwat.jpgwat.jpg

huh1.gif

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users