#16 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,110 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 08:27 AM

https://www.rawstory...o-donald-trump/

hillary will be talking to us in about 4 minutes.

huh1.gif

#17 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:01 AM

I don't talk politics in real life.

and that is precisely the problem. you can pretend to be apolitical, but especially in this world now, no one IS apolitical. you'reither on the side of something you care about, or something you don't care about or that could destroy you is using you from within,|

if p
eople don't have thenergy to have the conversations about political life in america which has wrought so much havoc in a more productive way, other energies will have those conversations for you, in likely a pretty undesirable way

Pfft, I'm not going to waste any energy having a political discussion with Karl from Accounting, who is absolutely convinced Hillary is a criminal who should have been locked in prison long ago, and believes the women of this country would be earning more money if only they had the balls to ask for it.  I have a life to live and responsibilities to attend to.

#18 unluckycharm

unluckycharm

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,857 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:03 AM

So Captain Marvelous is going to make America great again riiiiiight?

The Gemini Bells:

http://thegeminibells.bandcamp.com

And other stuff:

http://jamesmileshq.bandcamp.com/

Ruminations and other nonsense:

http://lastdelirium.blogspot.com/

#19 John MFer

John MFer

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 4,855 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:04 AM

I was looking for Trump Pence bumper stickers on the way to work this morning so I could honk and flip the person off. After seeing many on my commute for the last several months, today I didn't see a single one. Almost as if they woke up this morning and said to themselves "Oh, SHIT I don't want ANYONE knowing it was me." 

19388508_1549826031742117_52104236622698

#20 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:08 AM

Annnnd Clinton won the popular vote.

Democracy does not work.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#21 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:14 AM

Shawn, I want to give your initial post in this thread more than just a plus one. 

I know it's easy for me to say since this doesn't affect me nearly as directly as it affects everyone else, but I feel Shawn is right, divisionist attitudes are not going to get you very far. Stand by each other and support each other. From what I've seen of my friends in the US, there are a lot of scared and upset people right now and need whatever comfort and love they can get.

Spoiler

#22 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Judge Dredd, Motherfucker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,110 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:26 AM

ive seen more than a few people on my fb talking about suicide. its very disheartening, and very very scary. part of me wants to stay away from there altogether because i dont want to see the anger, part of me knows that i have to stay and try and talk to people who ive seen say things like this. its really difficult to deal with. im by no means a political scientist, but im having an exceptionally hard time understanding how it is even possible to create change within large groups that straight up think racism and sexism and xenophobia are good things. i might be stubborn, but i do not want to try and understand fundamentally disgusting beliefs like that.

huh1.gif

#23 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,906 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:32 AM

Shawn, I want to give your initial post in this thread more than just a plus one. 

I know it's easy for me to say since this doesn't affect me nearly as directly as it affects everyone else, but I feel Shawn is right, divisionist attitudes are not going to get you very far. Stand by each other and support each other. From what I've seen of my friends in the US, there are a lot of scared and upset people right now and need whatever comfort and love they can get.

Spoiler

And it'll only get warmer since global warming is just a Chinese manufactured hoax.

#24 Serena

Serena

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:36 AM

CHRONO-001.jpg

twitch | twitter

~ dreaming of white noise ~

#25 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:37 AM

Dammit, Chinese, I knew it was their fault that it's actually going to be close to 100 degrees in some parts of Southern California today.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#26 bestrader

bestrader

Shizz Full Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:45 AM

i just kinda laugh at you guys talking against divisionist attitudes, after you spent the last year calling everyone sexist, racist, and whatever else John Oliver told you to say. You've jumped the shark on any attempt at moral superiority. Own it, and sleep in your made bed. :)

Spoiler

#27 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • 7,290 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:53 AM

Luckily you are sexist, racist and whatever else my Lord and Savior John Oliver says, so I was right in one case.

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#28 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • 14,873 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:10 AM

today is a good reminder that putting sad turgid troll baiters on ignore is highly recommended. they don't deserve your replies or your attention.

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#29 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,995 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

I don't talk politics in real life.

just when I thought the world was out of surprises

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit http://lowpursuit.simplesite.com for my various internet hangouts

#30 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,995 posts

Posted 09 November 2016 - 10:15 AM

ive seen more than a few people on my fb talking about suicide. its very disheartening, and very very scary. part of me wants to stay away from there altogether because i dont want to see the anger, part of me knows that i have to stay and try and talk to people who ive seen say things like this. its really difficult to deal with. im by no means a political scientist, but im having an exceptionally hard time understanding how it is even possible to create change within large groups that straight up think racism and sexism and xenophobia are good things. ive seen pics of the kkk out on the prowl on overpasses and shit in the twilight this morning. i might be stubborn, but i do not want to try and understand fundamentally disgusting beliefs like that.

I hear you on the suicide thing. I have somebody very close to me who I am worried that this election might put them over the edge. I don't even know what to say about it. I try to be optimistic but the Republicans just took over everything. you can't spit shine this turd

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Visit http://lowpursuit.simplesite.com for my various internet hangouts

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users