What, y'all can't play 50 3-disc PS1 JPRG's this year? Fuckin' wimps.
2017 16-BIT CHALLENGE
Posted 02 January 2018 - 01:25 PM
I figured the natural progression would be to move on to the 32 and 64-bit consoles... even though that's not really what I want to play.
Personally, I'd be more inclined to play portable games, though that has issues of its own.
Could be difficult to get screenshots of a handheld, unless you're playing on a Super Game Boy or Game Boy Player.
I guess it's less of an issue if you just emulate everything.
For now, I'm gonna work on my backlog of 3DS games.
Posted 02 January 2018 - 03:06 PM
Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences and high five
There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.
Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:47 PM
- Skyrim on Switch using only the special Zelda items and only items that would be used in the first Legend of Zelda game.
- Undertale + Mother Trilogy
- Every Dragon Quest game I own (everything released in the United States minus the DS Monsters games, and many games released only in Japan)
- Ever NES game I own (200+ carts)
- Every game in the Nintendo Power Issue #100's Top 100 Games list
And a few others, so yeah I'm all good on challenges going forward lol
Reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users