365 replies to this topic

#361 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,458 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

WOW, ancient arrows are OP as fuck and amazing. I got the three from Robbie (my new favorite character, wow) and went out into the world. I killed my first Lynel (shatterback point) and was both impressed at how tough it was and quickly realizing that if I fight like a crazed maniac and less like a calculated warrior I will DIE. Killed him and was stoked on my success (and getting that horn for upgrades). Went to Skull island after and found the Mighty Lynel in the valley there... figured, wtf and went after him. Crushed his ass after using 1/3 of my healing/heart increase items but was super pumped I won. Getting back to the point, I went to the sacred spring from above and didn't realize there are two guardiancopters outside. Had an oh-shit moment when I was leaving but busted out the arrows. The Mighty Lynel bow is FUCKING awesome. 3 arrows at 20 a pop, total of 60. With the Barbarian Helm on and high-level attack bonus I killed the guardian in 2 hits. 

2 fucking hits.

And my parry advice was bad before, you want to do it right before it hits you, not at the apex of your swing. I got assaulted by the hordes of guardians in Central Hyrule and was able to kill one just through parries. 3 of them and it went down. Pretty dope. OH, and the labyrinth island was super cool and a decent challenge. Speaking of, I finished Eventide as well, still have to do the challenge that comes up after, but damn that was satisfying to finish.

Available for download now!
AlbumCoverSmall.png

#362 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,023 posts

Posted Today, 01:13 AM

1 divine beast, 81 shrines, and I finally got my first ancient arrow:

Spoiler

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#363 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,458 posts

Posted Today, 01:59 AM

I'm soooo tempted to look up where to find the other fairy fountains, but I don't want to kill the exploration, so I'm resisting.

Available for download now!
AlbumCoverSmall.png

#364 theDude.

theDude.

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,813 posts

Posted Today, 09:39 AM

Yeah, this is totally a game you don't need guides for, and it's so far been a ton of fun not using them.

#365 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,174 posts

Posted Today, 10:01 AM

How do you export pictures? We should post some Zelda selfies.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Posted Image

#366 matsunami

matsunami

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,033 posts

Posted Today, 10:43 AM

You'll have to take a picture of yourself taking a picture in game and then share it on Twitter methinks.

UAV3t1p.png

matsunami0.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users