clansmaneddie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:06 PM

flash memory

before school

- running in living room jumping on couch, couch is ratty feeling and grey, i'm wearing a sweatshirt with steve young on it (maybe not).  i made myself think of this on a near daily basis for many years as being one of the oldest memories i could conceive, over the years I've begun to not care, the memory is starting to drift away.

Kindergarten

- i watched Jurassic Park everyday after am kindergarten after my mom's soaps.

1st Grade

- a friend enjoyed eating different colored construction paper, swore orange tasted orangy

2nd Grade

- same "friend" from above stole my best friend and they proclaimed they were going to Congo and i wasn't allowed to go, i was kind of ok with it because i had just seen the movie Congo...i didn't want to be eaten or mauled by talking Gorillas...i would later get my best friend back

3rd Grade

- i daydreamed a lot, mostly about hit game Final Fantasy VII, inserted classmates as the characters as i would assume most would do, i also made my own stories with said classmates, i was obsessed of miniaturizing all of us and our class room was a giant world, i would later find out i would duplicate or change events in FFVII for this cause, 3rd grade was the best.

4th Grade

- my grandparents chewed me out for having overgrown hair behind my ears for my 4th grade picture, i was also wearing a gross olive brown shirt, i wasn't feeling it.  Funny as they are big fans of my long hair nowadays. 

5th grade

- while opting out helping the 6th graders promotion into 7th grade (new school) the opt outers got to watch a movie, really it was 90's basketball compilation hits and funnies entitled "Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers".  Three kids including me erupted in excitement.

6th grade

- wrote a autobiography about prior years of school.  i also missed a lot of school that year, at first being sick, and then pretending to be sick because of the dread of trying to catch up on the enormous pile of late assignments, really weird time as i had a near perfect record until the final two months where i just gave up, really weird feeling.

I'll do more later.

I'd take Snapple's satirical pestering over your tired ass trolling ANY DAY.

#17 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,417 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:09 PM

I have a memory of my friend's dad calling the toilet "The porcelain fixture"!

One time when I was 3-4 years old, in Australia, my family and me were in like, a caravan of cars (3?  15?  Who knows), going to the beach.  While at the beach, I at some point made my way into another person's car, and sat there in the driver's seat, because they had a comb (just a regular black comb) and one of my favorite things to do at that age was to run my thumb along it.  I called it "las hormigas" (Spanish for "the ants") because for some reason it looked like ants crawling to me?

#18 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,758 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:16 PM

One of my favorite things to drink as a kid was this green juice-drink thing we bought at the grocery store. We called it something, I don't know what now, but it was related to Slimer for sure. Then I discover ecto-cooler and I was convinced that Hi-C stole this formula.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#19 Maiko

Maiko

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 931 posts

Posted 26 May 2017 - 06:46 PM

When I was a kiddo and still living in Sweden I went rollerskating with a friend, and we were skating down a super steep hill

I ended up flying off the hill and landing on my ass, and for a split second I couldn't breathe.

0sOrjsY.pngGec9ADa.png

Chop is exceptionally cute 

#20 weener

weener

Shizz Gawd

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,943 posts

Posted 27 May 2017 - 07:07 PM

When I was in 1st grade, every student had a little card in a pocket on the wall and if you were behaving, it was green. If you got a warning, there was a yellow card. If you were really in trouble, there was a red card. I was always a good kid, but one day I was being a little chatterbox and the teacher changed my card to yellow. I was so upset and scared about being punished that I was crying when we went to lunch. There was a kid in my class who was kind of a troublemaker, and we weren't friends, but that day he hung a spoon on his nose and waved at me to get my attention from another table to try to cheer me up. It has always stuck with me as the nicest thing. He really didn't have to do that, but he did.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#21 MegaMatt

MegaMatt

Thunder "Unicorn"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,339 posts

Posted 28 May 2017 - 04:23 PM

Oh man, old childhood memories pop into my head all the time. Usually if I'm doing something very mundane at work, or at night when I'm in bed and trying to fall asleep.

- being a dumb kid on my backyard swingset, seeing how high I could launch myself into the air from the swing. This led to me landing on my face and breaking my nose a few times and having surgery.

- kind of similar to Ken Oh's odor story, I had a substitute teacher in 5th grade and I associated her with a horrid god-awful smell. She always had a salad for lunch and she must have dumped a ton of the world's strongest smelling ranch dressing on top of it. Even after lunch, the stench would linger in the classroom and taint it for the rest of the day. It made me so queasy I actually had to run outside and vomit. To this day I still can't stomach the taste/smell of anything ranch-flavored.

- before I could read time on analog clocks, I learned how to tell when it was 3pm because of the right-angle capital 'L' the clock hands made. That meant it was time to turn on the TV for Muppet Babies

Hooky fuck I picked a great taco Bell. The woman at the front of the line is painstakingly asking every price, she just ordered a cheesy horror crunch with just cheese and sorcery nothing else, Questor with just beef nothing else, one soft Teddi with 3x cheese, double sour Satan, nothing else. Quivering now the man behind her orders a taxi BVSc to Yusuf Khan, two tweaks with dignity Leuven and no beef??? And a cheesy fissure crunch with extra extra Chertsey and chickenpox nothing else. Fucking hell people it's taco vein not your last meal on earth

#22 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,308 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 08:15 AM

I have this vivid memory I think about. When I was in third grade, our substitute teacher became our main teacher because the teacher we were supposed to have had a baby. I remember her being a super mega babe, and I was so in love with her. She once leaned over to correct a math problem for me and I got to see my first bra. It was majestic and helped me pave the way for many years of my awkward sexuality.

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#23 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,758 posts

Posted 29 May 2017 - 10:14 AM

And then you went to an orgy with The Critic.

#24 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,693 posts

Posted 08 June 2017 - 09:00 AM

ZTvJvZO.jpg
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#25 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,308 posts

Posted 18 June 2017 - 08:56 PM

Whenever I smell a bad fart I think about being 11 years old living in Florida. My School took us to Epcot and there was some stupid ride that was on water like pirates or something. I don't remember what it was called. I was with a group of around..6 kids. And being a little kid who is short I smelled something fucking Rancid. Like sweaty, hot humid sewage. It was such a gnarly fucking fart. It was bad to be around grundle height.. I immediately started searching the room to see who the fucker was, and I see this suuuper fat hyper white dude. His skin was sunburnt and was wearing the ultimate dad hat. He had high wasted Cargo shorts with white running shoes and a button down hawaiian shirt with a fanny pack. Mind you this was around.. 1997 I think. As soon as the rank odor filled the queue, I see him stand uncomfortable, as if the ass gass hit his nose. He tried not look around the room and play it cool, but i fucking knew it was him.

I wonder if he's still alive. 

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#26 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,758 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:04 AM

I remember getting stuck in a parking lot for an hour and watching TV on my phone.

Because it happened tonight.

#27 slu973

slu973

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 08:16 AM

a game we used to play in elementary school was where you would draw/trace letters of the alphabet with your finger on a friend's back, and the friend would try to guess what letter you were drawing.

I did this with a friend once, and after he  got a few right, I drew an "I".  Except, I drew a capital I, with the horizontal lines on the top and bottom.  Convo went like this:

Me:  *draws a capital "I"

friend:  .....  F!

me:  Nope.  *draws again*

friend:  Uh.  It's...  uh.  F. 

me:  No!

friend:  Draw it again.

me:  *draws capital "I" 3rd time*

friend:  *silence*

me:  Well?

friend:  TAHT IS AN F

me:  NO IT IS NOT

We almost got into a fight about it.  And while yes, I could have defused the entire confict by simply drawing a vertical line and stopping, I refused to make it that easy and stood my ground.  Eventually I told him it was a capital "I" and he had completely lost interest in the whole thing by then.

blah

#28 Paragon

Paragon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,314 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 11:01 AM

When I was a kiddo and still living in Sweden I went rollerskating with a friend, and we were skating down a super steep hill

I ended up flying off the hill and landing on my ass, and for a split second I couldn't breathe.

This happened to me as a kid, sledding down a pretty regular hill one winter.  I hit a bump and got launched off the sled, landed on my back and couldn't breathe for a second.

#29 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,203 posts

Posted 19 June 2017 - 12:27 PM

a game we used to play in elementary school was where you would draw/trace letters of the alphabet with your finger on a friend's back, and the friend would try to guess what letter you were drawing.

I did this with a friend once, and after he got a few right, I drew an "I". Except, I drew a capital I, with the horizontal lines on the top and bottom. Convo went like this:

Me: *draws a capital "I"
friend: ..... F!
me: Nope. *draws again*
friend: Uh. It's... uh. F.
me: No!
friend: Draw it again.
me: *draws capital "I" 3rd time*
friend: *silence*
me: Well?
friend: TAHT IS AN F
me: NO IT IS NOT

We almost got into a fight about it. And while yes, I could have defused the entire confict by simply drawing a vertical line and stopping, I refused to make it that easy and stood my ground. Eventually I told him it was a capital "I" and he had completely lost interest in the whole thing by then.

That person was probably missing some nerves in their back and couldn't feel an I any differently from an F you insensitive fuck

:P

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#30 slu973

slu973

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:18 AM

I did this with a friend once, and after he got a few right, I drew an "I". Except, I drew a capital I, with the horizontal lines on the top and bottom. Convo went like this:

Me: *draws a capital "I"
friend: ..... F!
me: Nope. *draws again*
friend: Uh. It's... uh. F.
me: No!
friend: Draw it again.
me: *draws capital "I" 3rd time*
friend: *silence*
me: Well?
friend: TAHT IS AN F
me: NO IT IS NOT

We almost got into a fight about it. And while yes, I could have defused the entire confict by simply drawing a vertical line and stopping, I refused to make it that easy and stood my ground. Eventually I told him it was a capital "I" and he had completely lost interest in the whole thing by then.

That person was probably missing some nerves in their back and couldn't feel an I any differently from an F you insensitive fuck

:P

Ha!

me and that guy used to love pestering each other in 3rd grade

blah

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users