- running in living room jumping on couch, couch is ratty feeling and grey, i'm wearing a sweatshirt with steve young on it (maybe not). i made myself think of this on a near daily basis for many years as being one of the oldest memories i could conceive, over the years I've begun to not care, the memory is starting to drift away.
- i watched Jurassic Park everyday after am kindergarten after my mom's soaps.
- a friend enjoyed eating different colored construction paper, swore orange tasted orangy
- same "friend" from above stole my best friend and they proclaimed they were going to Congo and i wasn't allowed to go, i was kind of ok with it because i had just seen the movie Congo...i didn't want to be eaten or mauled by talking Gorillas...i would later get my best friend back
- i daydreamed a lot, mostly about hit game Final Fantasy VII, inserted classmates as the characters as i would assume most would do, i also made my own stories with said classmates, i was obsessed of miniaturizing all of us and our class room was a giant world, i would later find out i would duplicate or change events in FFVII for this cause, 3rd grade was the best.
- my grandparents chewed me out for having overgrown hair behind my ears for my 4th grade picture, i was also wearing a gross olive brown shirt, i wasn't feeling it. Funny as they are big fans of my long hair nowadays.
- while opting out helping the 6th graders promotion into 7th grade (new school) the opt outers got to watch a movie, really it was 90's basketball compilation hits and funnies entitled "Dazzling Dunks and Basketball Bloopers". Three kids including me erupted in excitement.
- wrote a autobiography about prior years of school. i also missed a lot of school that year, at first being sick, and then pretending to be sick because of the dread of trying to catch up on the enormous pile of late assignments, really weird time as i had a near perfect record until the final two months where i just gave up, really weird feeling.
I'll do more later.