68 replies to this topic

#61 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,517 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:45 PM

Great party, bros. Hopefully someone got a good recording so everyone that didn't make it can read along with the log like they were there :)

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#62 thebeautyofgrind

thebeautyofgrind

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,355 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 04:56 PM

I enjoyed all the songs!  Twas a nice spread of old classics n new favorites.  You all did a great job.  It was really cool reading people's reactions to songs!

The Beauty of Grind - VG Digi-Grindcore

my stuff on bandcamp

"sausage biscuit"?? ok i'm outta here (closing menu, leaving)

#63 Prince Uf Darkness

Prince Uf Darkness

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,514 posts

Posted 02 July 2017 - 05:21 PM

Fantastic month, everyone! Great tracks all around. Daniel Caton and Shipluss definitely gave me the feels.

#64 thebeautyofgrind

thebeautyofgrind

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,355 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 01:46 PM

hypothetically or devil's advocate:  if there WAS to be a voting, who would you say were the top 3?

Also, no, I'm not looking for brownie points.  I'm glad you all enjoyed my first DoD submission!

my stuff on bandcamp

#65 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,517 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:40 PM

hypothetically or devil's advocate:  if there WAS to be a voting, who would you say were the top 3?

I think if voting were in place it would have gone PuD, Carbo or Marshall Art, then Shipluss or Caton.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#66 thebeautyofgrind

thebeautyofgrind

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,355 posts

Posted 03 July 2017 - 03:57 PM

I think if voting were in place it would have gone PuD, Carbo or Marshall Art, then Shipluss or Caton.

My picks would be PuD, clansmaneddie, and then everyone tied for 3rd haha  The first 2 I mentioned really stood out the most, to me at least.

my stuff on bandcamp

#67 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,270 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:36 PM

Just wanted to pop by and say thanks to everyone liked the Marshall Art entry. It's a little rougher than I was hoping for (I haven't got as much experience mixing this kind of stuff,  and I only used freely available drum samples and bass VSTs) but overall I think the track got across what I was trying for. Huge thanks to streifig for recording the leads on such short notice, you rock. 

I'm checking out the other entries now. Just got to yours, John - I don't know the source material at all but this is giving me all the feels. It also makes me happy that you're posting here again. :)

#68 thebeautyofgrind

thebeautyofgrind

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,355 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

Just wanted to pop by and say thanks to everyone liked the Marshall Art entry. It's a little rougher than I was hoping for (I haven't got as much experience mixing this kind of stuff,  and I only used freely available drum samples and bass VSTs) but overall I think the track got across what I was trying for. Huge thanks to streifig for recording the leads on such short notice, you rock. 

I'm checking out the other entries now. Just got to yours, John - I don't know the source material at all but this is giving me all the feels. It also makes me happy that you're posting here again. :)

I posted on your personal facebook page what song it is.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone for their hard work and also for making me feel at home again here.  I always felt like such an outsider even amongst people with similar personalities and tastes as myself.  Then again, I never feel like I relate to people anyway.  Maybe this should be in the depression thread instead?  I dunno...

my stuff on bandcamp

#69 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,128 posts

Posted 05 July 2017 - 01:09 PM

I posted on your personal facebook page what song it is.

I just wanna say thanks to everyone for their hard work and also for making me feel at home again here.  I always felt like such an outsider even amongst people with similar personalities and tastes as myself.  Then again, I never feel like I relate to people anyway.  Maybe this should be in the depression thread instead?  I dunno...

stay forever! :D

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dwelling of duels, dod, kain

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users