109 replies to this topic

#31 Magicalyardgnome

Magicalyardgnome

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,252 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:31 PM

Hopefully I'll be able to host a MWS event sometime and you can come try some St. Louis-style pizza.

Spoiler

Posted Image

#32 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Reefer Madness

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 04:47 PM

really regret not buying that vinyl at release when I had the chance. came in a pizza box and the record is a pizza picture disc. also, I honestly believe it might be the best work Horse the band has ever done.

Also, I second what Brodan and Robby say. Heavily leaning toward NYC having the best pizza. You can get super cheap couple dollar slices in NYC that's better than anything you can find anywhere else. Philly's got some decent pizza too, especially the stuff by Robby's. I feel like the further you get from NYC the worse pizza gets, but Philly is close enough that it still falls into the very good category. And I usually hate everything about NYC vs Philly but credit where credit is due.

Also, quick shout out to the Lasagna Mig made with a layer of pizza inside it when he was in Philly back in March.

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#33 brodan

brodan

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,300 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 07:39 PM

my favorite pizza is from a place in New Hope, PA. but also I fucking love Joe's pizza (the place in the original spiderman movie), and i also live above a passable pizza joint in brooklyn

Why the fuck cant I see when I close my eyes?

#34 wizardcombat

wizardcombat

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,019 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:07 PM

i'm eating a safeway frozen pepperoni pizza. it's...incredible. probably the best pizza i've ever eaten.

#35 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:17 PM

Put Worcestershire sauce on it. Become a man.

you know, I don't remember if I mentioned this in another pizza thread but I'm definitely into a LIGHT amount of soy sauce on a slice. I know it isn't the same but it has kind of a similar overall flavor. I've also been putting a light spritz of soy on my dark toasted English muffins w butter and garlic.
(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#36 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,732 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:43 PM

I feel like the further you get from NYC the worse pizza gets

This is a bullshit theory if I ever read one on the internet. I mean by all means the best pizza I've ever had in my short life was in NYC. But I live in Washington state. You really telling me that Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnestota, etc. have better pizza than WA? Get bent. 2nd best pizza I ever had was in San Francisco.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#37 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,026 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 09:45 PM

I like to go to Trader Joe's, get their garlic dough and make my own pizza. New York can burn if I got a Trader Joe's with the dough and their seasoned artichoke hearts.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#38 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,184 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 03:11 AM

Kayl and Zio let me and soupy have their extra Papa John's at MAG 13 and we found ourselves drinking the fucking sauce instead basically. Every bite was like "Jesus if they hadn't ordered triple extra blood sauce and essence of Satan's asshole on the side to dip this shit in, our hungry asses would rather starve."

Really I've started to like just standard, basic stuff we have available in Canada...except PJ. Domino's, Pizza 73, Panago, actually in town we've got one of the best pizzerias I've ever heard of holy shit. Two Guys and a Pizza Place. Check it out.

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#39 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,132 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:01 AM

my favorite pizza is from a place in New Hope, PA. but also I fucking love Joe's pizza (the place in the original spiderman movie), and i also live above a passable pizza joint in brooklyn

Yeah if any of you guys find yourself at the Shredquarters again, Spats in New Hope makes the best slice of all time

eKawlATs.jpg

#40 Openium

Openium

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 08:39 AM

Frozen Costco cheese pizzas don't suck.

Also, there is a place by my house called Martin City Brewing Company.  They make pretty good pizzas and really good beers.  As a bonus, I think the bartender is a total babe.  Come over, strap on a slice, it's time to jam

no exceptions

#41 Serena

Serena

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:31 AM

The best pizza I ever had was actually in Sweden. The ultimate test for a pizza place imo is just a plain cheese pie.

I make pizza for this winery sometimes and my boss really knows his shit. He always sources really expensive high quality ingredients and is a boss at making dough. I cook these in about 90 seconds. Wood burning ovens are the best.

Thin crust, light cheese, light sauce...that's the way~

jemQiE2.jpg

TxmirCc.jpg

6MsHB1F.jpg

twitch | twitter

~ dreaming of white noise ~

#42 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:34 AM

South Jersey boardwalk pizza is my favorite pizza (admittedly this is most likely due to nostalgia) and I live in New York City. In NYC I'd say Bleecker Street Pizza is my favorite. 

#43 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,269 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:38 AM

I feel like the further you get from NYC the worse pizza gets

This is a bullshit theory if I ever read one on the internet. I mean by all means the best pizza I've ever had in my short life was in NYC. But I live in Washington state. You really telling me that Idaho, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnestota, etc. have better pizza than WA? Get bent. 2nd best pizza I ever had was in San Francisco.

San Diego has great pizza!

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#44 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • 8,060 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:51 AM

South Jersey boardwalk pizza is my favorite pizza (admittedly this is most likely due to nostalgia)

i vividly remember being like 7 or 8 and those boardwalk slices seeming like the biggest food imaginable

one time i ate one of those, a fresh lemonade from one of the other stands and then won BIONIC COMMANDO from one of those spinner wheel hucksters. i think its the only time i ever actually won at one of those

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#45 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,646 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 10:57 AM

DiBari's Pizzeria is, without a doubt, the best pizza I have ever had. To be fair, I have never tried pizza from outside of Mexico, but for now, DiBari reigns supreme for me. It has existed here in Tabasco since the 70's and it isn't available anywhere else as far as I know.

Zw6b4Cr.jpg

29Q3MFA.jpg

Pure bliss.
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users