11 replies to this topic

#1 Openium

Openium

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,248 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 10:26 AM

It's that time of year again! Sorry this is a bit late, but I think we still have plenty of time.  Let's get in the giving spirit and have some fun!  I know there have been some ups and downs throughout this year, hopefully this can help us end on a joyful note.

HOW TO PLAY:
1. Send me a PM with your address
2. I'll anonymously match you with another Shizzie and PM you their address
3. Send them a present

RULES:
1. Only enter if you are absolutely sure you want to exchange gifts.
2. There should be no limits or minimums to your gifts. Anything is fair game
3. All entries must be received by 11:59PM CST Tuesday November 28th. That gives you barely over 2 weeks to enter!

If you just simply post in this thread that you are entering, that is not good enough. Please PM me. I would suggest using this thread as a place to state general information about yourself and any requests you might have regarding your gift.

It should be stated that most people enjoy creative gifts.  Just because a Shizzie posts that they have a PS4 doesn't mean you should only consider PS4 games.  Make a painting, bake some cookies, send something random.  Just be sure to follow any specific requests from your shizzie (e.g. no alcohol, no food, etc.)

I'll draw names on Wednesday November 29th and send PMs shortly afterwards.  I'll update the thread below with all valid entries for this year.  Happy Gifting!

//Participants

--clansmaneddie

--Daemon9623

--Guy In Rubber Suit

--jmr

--Katamari

--LindaLindaLinda

--mig50

--Openium

--Robby V

--Sagnewshreds

--weener

no exceptions

#2 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 11:48 AM

I'm in again. Will edit this comment later with more info for whoever gets me. 

#3 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,132 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:01 PM

I’m in!

I wear a Large shirt/sweater
I don’t eat meat and im trying to cut back on drinking so ima day no booze this time around
Extremely down with food and small trinkets but absolutely anything is fine

eKawlATs.jpg

#4 LindaLindaLinda

LindaLindaLinda

Shizz Junior Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

I'm in ! I too will post info later when I'm on a computer
I'm in ! I too will post info later when I'm on a computer

#5 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,327 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 01:54 PM

Gonna skip this year because of time/money, but just wanted to say that the previous years in which I've participated have been great.  If anyone's on the fence about doing this, I recommend you go for it.

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#6 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,697 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 02:21 PM

Absolutely in again!

I wear medium whatevers and I like cool t-shirts/wall art. Not a big drinker but wouldn't be opposed to alcohol. Steam account is the same handle. Nerdy knick-knacks are fun, I love metal, I play Warhammer 40k (chaos space marines/death guard), Tolkien stuff, Star Wars, GoT, Simpsons, Futurama, Alien (like xenomorphs and shit), Evil Dead, favorite game series are MM, CV, FF, Dark Souls, Chrono Trigger, Zelda, Mario, Fallout, Street Fighter, SSB Melee, and lots of other shit. I also drive for Uber and play guitar if that helps with ideas. Oh, board games and D&D are awesome as well.

Those are just suggestions, I'm not picky and would be happy with a polaroid of you giving me a thumbs up. Half the fun is getting the package and seeing a beloved Shizzie's name scrawled across the top.

Please don't send perishable food, Maiko's pancakes were practically alive when I got to the package (but it still made me crack up).

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#7 clansmaneddie

clansmaneddie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 13 November 2017 - 03:47 PM

wowow, i haven't done this in seven years since the one and only time I've done this, every year i think about doing it, but Phuck it i'll go for it again, coming out of retirement.

got some ideas for presentos, i'll see what i can do.

my stats

- medium shirts

- music and games

- seltzer

- ect

- Van Damme movies

- Paul Hertzog soundtracks

- really anything you believe is alright i'll find alright as well

yep

I'd take Snapple's satirical pestering over your tired ass trolling ANY DAY.

#8 weener

weener

Shizz Gawd

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,935 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:16 AM

I'm in.

Shirt size men's small, and I don't drink alcohol or eat meat.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#9 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,373 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 10:37 AM

Not sure if I'm gonna participate this year, but I still feel bad that Sagnew's present last year got stolen, so I'm gonna try and make that right.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#10 Sagnewshreds

Sagnewshreds

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,187 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 12:29 PM

Not sure if I'm gonna participate this year, but I still feel bad that Sagnew's present last year got stolen, so I'm gonna try and make that right.

Yeah that was a bummer :( But I moved into a new apartment and it has a doorman and a room they put packages in so it definitely won't get stolen this year.

#11 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,906 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:17 PM

I'm down!

I wear large shirts which usually have something video game or metal related printed on them. I'm into metal (love Death, Opeth, Iron Maiden, Obscura, Emperor, Ihsahn, Ghost, Allegaeon, Ne Obliviscaris, and so on). Game franchises I'm into are Earthbound, Chrono Trigger, Zelda, Mario, Contra, Mass Effect, Fallout, Witcher, Doom, Burnout, Final Fantasy, Xenogears, Castlevania and so on. I dig vinyl and any books that are about video game history or sci fi. I dig art prints and any original works that a Shizzie does I'd love to have (I've gotten some of that before and gave out some of my own). I also love bad films (Miami Connection, Hard Ticket to Hawaii, Ninja III The Domination, the Room, Mitchell, Space Mutiny, etc). I love Futurama and the Simpsons.

#12 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,322 posts

Posted 14 November 2017 - 01:56 PM

I haven't done this in a while, so count me in!

Shirt size is Large (the taller the better!). I'm in to vinyl records (my discogs collection is fairly up to date). Console wise, I have a NES, SNES, N64, Wii, Genesis, and Dreamcast and my collections for each are fairly modest. My wife and I enjoy board games, especially games that work well in 2-player form. I'm also still filling out the walls of my new house with artwork and display pieces so things like that are also appreciated.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users