19 replies to this topic

#16 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,055 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 09:08 PM

I wonder when will Nintendo make a GOOD mobile game? I mean, I have played A LOT of Magikarp Jump, but I am not sure I would call it a good game, when all you do is press NEXT the whole game with no skill involved, just lots of patience. Was Mario Run worth it?
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#17 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:09 AM

Yeah, I already deleted it. I liked being able to explore and discover things in the DS game, and there wasn't any of that.

your character is still in the game and last night before I fell asleep I was trying to fulfill some requests and you were in the area one of the animals was in that needed something I didn't have but you had it in your market box. they were moving in 5 minutes so it was a big help. I thank you for your time and your service

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#18 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:12 AM

I wonder when will Nintendo make a GOOD mobile game? I mean, I have played A LOT of Magikarp Jump, but I am not sure I would call it a good game, when all you do is press NEXT the whole game with no skill involved, just lots of patience. Was Mario Run worth it?

Mario Run was fun but just as forgettable. When it came out I would play it while waiting around for my girlfriend at the time when we were at the mall or somewhere like that together. It was fun and it was nice to have a free, nintendo licensed mobile game to just kill time but it got kind of stale kind of fast. I'd agree that so far none of these mobile games are really "good" games but they're fun for what they are. I'm just hoping Animal Crossing Pocket Camp keeps me occupied with an Animal Crossing fix until they release one for Switch...although it honestly just makes me miss playing New Leaf

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#19 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,907 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:29 AM

I'll still try to hop on to help people get into the quarry.

banner.png

#20 darmock

darmock

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,307 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 09:42 AM

darmock

0469 1641 823

This is my first Animal Crossing game! Wow this is super addictive XD

EDIT: dang missed a few of you folks already. But yeah it is starting to feel a little blah doing the same stuff over and over on a pretty limited map.

Less talk. More synthehol.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: animal crossing, nintendo, mobile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users