Per Wozz's suggestion, we're doing a 32-bit challenge this year (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■). The challenge entails completing 32 32-bit games.
The consoles included are as follows:
FM Towns Marty
- Emulation is completely OK. I plan on playing a lot of PSX games on my Vita.
- You CAN use save states this time around. I realize a lot of 32-bit games are long winded so if you need to piss or walk your dog or fly to Amsterdam last minute, save state it up.
- In game warp mechanics are OK.
- If you want to use speed ups to grind out those RPG's, fine. We're adults. We have limited time these days.
- You MUST take a screenshot of the ending of the game as proof and put it on the spreadsheet
- No GameShark!!!
- NO FIGHTING GAMES FOR OBVIOUS REASONS (or if it's not so obvious, this is just too easy to be considered a challenge)
You can take any comments and objections to the rules and consoles