#377 thecreeper

thecreeper

Frank Beer, Defender of the Polyverse

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,112 posts

Posted 23 August 2018 - 11:14 AM

wow, i did not know this happened. this is very good things

music face, like a dying frankenstein, his jaw becomes dislodged....see the profile of him, the profile of shame

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#378 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 20 September 2018 - 11:29 AM

All of the MAGWest concert videos are up on youtube now: https://www.youtube....8CxJd-ihbJkYXZJ

I did the audio post-production work on all of these. I only had a PA feed and a room mic recording to work with so some things are a bit more unbalanced than I would like, but for the most part they came out alright sounding.

Don't judge them all based on the Super MadNES video - I tried my best to salvage that one, I swear.

#379 Papahoodwinker

Papahoodwinker

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 21 September 2018 - 08:26 AM

All of the MAGWest concert videos are up on youtube now: https://www.youtube....8CxJd-ihbJkYXZJ
I did the audio post-production work on all of these. I only had a PA feed and a room mic recording to work with so some things are a bit more unbalanced than I would like, but for the most part they came out alright sounding.
Don't judge them all based on the Super MadNES video - I tried my best to salvage that one, I swear.

I appreciate your work on this, it was fun to see our set and get to see all the ones I missed out on

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users