Photo

BornInCrimson...a very late Shizzmas gift!

8 replies to this topic

#1 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 01:36 PM

I tried sending a PM but wasn't able to. You can contact me on FB by the way.

So, I don't know if you remember like six years ago for a Shizzmas that I promised to do a digital painting for you as part of the Shizzmas gift. Years went by and I'm sure resentment against me has built up, coalescing into an unbridled hatred for me that fuels your waking hours. You have my mug on a target that you shoot at every day. Well, that probably hasn't happened but I do apologize for the extreme lateness of this piece. I was at a period of my life where I thought I could do it, but didn't do it because of laziness and other issues. Regardless, I have it today! And I must say that I think it has turned out much better now than it would have before!

gAvqOoI.jpg

So there are two options:

1. I can print this out myself and ship it to you.

or

2. I give you the uncompressed file and adjust it to CMYK so that it looks good in print, and you print yourself.

I know a place to print it here locally, just not sure if you want to wait that long for it.

Or if you hate it and don't want it, I understand too.

Let me know what you think of it and how you want this printed out. Also, I will be making additional prints to sell, unless you are absolutely against that.

#2 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,193 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 06:35 PM

holy shi

banner.png

#3 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,012 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:29 PM

very cute

sgy5Biv.gif

#4 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 16,514 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 08:31 PM

Dude, sick!

Somehow, that sun actually looks bright

#5 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,472 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 10:19 PM

Hey I totally forgot about that, awesome. It's totally sweet art too, if waiting made it better then it was worth the wait. That's probably one of the best Secret Santa gifts I've ever gotten!

I'd be down for waiting on a print, I don't know anywhere local that does a good job with stuff like that. And sell all the prints you want, no big deal to me.

Also don't worry - my hate for you is nothing compared to my eternal fury towards Ryan8bit.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#6 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 08 April 2018 - 11:13 PM

Hey I totally forgot about that, awesome. It's totally sweet art too, if waiting made it better then it was worth the wait. That's probably one of the best Secret Santa gifts I've ever gotten!

I'd be down for waiting on a print, I don't know anywhere local that does a good job with stuff like that. And sell all the prints you want, no big deal to me.

Also don't worry - my hate for you is nothing compared to my eternal fury towards Ryan8bit.

Glad you like it! PM your address or hit me up on Facebook.

#7 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,539 posts

Posted 09 April 2018 - 02:05 PM

this made me Jizzomaru

Posted Image

#8 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 18,179 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 05:41 AM

Dude, sick!

Somehow, that sun actually looks bright

SECONDED. This is great all around, but holy hell that sun legit looks like a light source in actuality. I'm very impressed with the technical skill there, man. B R A V O.

Photobucket sucks but you can still listen to and download my stupid album!

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#9 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,051 posts

Posted 10 April 2018 - 02:06 PM

Dude, sick!

Somehow, that sun actually looks bright

SECONDED. This is great all around, but holy hell that sun legit looks like a light source in actuality. I'm very impressed with the technical skill there, man. B R A V O.

Haha thanks! It really helps to have a good contrast. Your brain will interpret a light color as brighter when it's next to something darker. I did paint it that way but also used levels adjustment to push it a little bit more. I may have to dial it back a bit when I print it off.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users