Photo

Embarrassing Moments of your life that Haunt you to this day.

117 replies to this topic

#16 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,285 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 09:12 PM

I got into a fight in the 7th grade with this kid named Mike, we were in the girls gym and I knocked him out. As we were being taken out by the guards I was thinking how I hoped the girls didn't think I was an asshole. Later when we were taken back to class to get our things my friend comes up to me and says "you looked like kind of a dick until you punched him, the girls in the gym thought you were an asshole". :(

amTr0fm.png

#17 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:09 PM

I got in a fight in 7th grade, somehow, in the locker room before gym class (or P.E. as it was called in southern Maryland).

What part of SOMD did you live in?
Calvert County, near lots of tobacco fields. I think they're soybean fields now.

Can I post on behalf of my brother? When he was around 13, this dumbass kid he knew convinced him that they should try to smoke oregano. My dad caught them in our basement with half a paper towel rolled up and stuffed.

I like brother and he's great now, but he sure knew a lot of dumb fucking idiot kids when he was younger. More than one of his friends has ended up in rehab for oxycontin (which was just starting to become a big problem in our county) and stealing shit from their friends and family to sell for more pills. I'd be God damn embarrassed to have been associated with them growing up.

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#18 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,165 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:14 PM

When I was in middle school, I rode the school bus to school and had the choice of two bus stops an equal distance from my home to wait at. I chose the one where some boys in my grade waited, and I felt that one of the best parts of my day shooting the shit with them every morning. One day, one of the boys asked me why I chose this bus stop instead of that one. I said it was because I liked being where my friends were. He then informed me that they were not my friends and that none of them liked me, and that I should wait at the other stop.

"This thing is vibrating like a $50 milkshake!"

#19 clansmaneddie

clansmaneddie

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,734 posts

Posted 03 May 2018 - 10:36 PM

almost a year ago

cousin Erin's graduation for her masters

cousin's boyfriend Seth also there

we have a bbq in a local park to celebrate

backtrack

my mom gave Seth some Hawaiian Beads

Seth took them and put them around his neck for the graduation

later at bbq

i arrive and Seth asks me what the beads were

but instead of beads he said nuts

like "what do these nuts mean?"

i wasn't sure, and i thought he was joking or something

i replied and said "DEEZ NUTZ"

i've never uttered those words before

but it just came out

but Seth was only asking

because his grandfather was asking Seth

and his Grandfather was right there

and i froze and thought

what have i done...

i was so out a touch with reality

I'd take Snapple's satirical pestering over your tired ass trolling ANY DAY.

#20 tibone

tibone

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 04:36 AM

one time, in 5th or 6th grade. i wasn't feeling well and i just vomited right on my table, over the books.. but a lot of it landed on a kid's backpack that was laying on the floor, right by my table. everybody was looking at me, and i froze, like.. deer in headlights froze. then i got up and start running out of class, right into the bathroom. for some reason, i thought nobody would want to talk to me ever again. so i just hid in the bathroom instead of cleaning myself, for at least half-hour.

i still feel bad about it..

Can you Jam with the Console Cowboys in the Cyberspace ?

http://ko-fi.com/tibone/

#21 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 06:46 AM

Does anyone else have this weird problem where they think of embarrassing random moments from their life ALL THE DANG TIME? I drive around in my car all day and have a lot of time to think, I get hit with random stupid memories pretty often and sometimes utter out loud to myself "idiot!!!". Fun stuff! Silly Mikey.

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#22 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,708 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:30 AM

You're definitely not the only one

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#23 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 07:54 AM

When I was in middle school, I rode the school bus to school and had the choice of two bus stops an equal distance from my home to wait at. I chose the one where some boys in my grade waited, and I felt that one of the best parts of my day shooting the shit with them every morning. One day, one of the boys asked me why I chose this bus stop instead of that one. I said it was because I liked being where my friends were. He then informed me that they were not my friends and that none of them liked me, and that I should wait at the other stop.

God damn, that is heartbreaking. :(

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#24 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,528 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:31 AM

Wtf..

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#25 Serena

Serena

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:45 AM

The first (and last) time shortly after I began my transition when I used the men's room. The look on the guy's face using the urinal next to me was literally like o_o. It was so awkward. It was 4 years ago so I laugh about it now, but that made me cringe for a long time lol.

#26 Smeg

Smeg

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 876 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 08:50 AM

At my last job, one of the drivers who delivered supplies was a dude from a local band who started chatting me up about all things prog rock and Pink Floyd in particular. He told me he really liked Meddle, but for whatever reason I thought he said "metal" and was attempting to steer the conversation toward prog metal so I started talking about Dream Theater. I was so embarassed when I realized I missed the mark, and we never had a chat like that again :(

#27 chronolever

chronolever

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,384 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:48 AM

When I was 8 or 9 I was in a coach pitch little league. During this particular game I was assigned to the pitcher position which meant I had to stand on the mound with the other teams coach, while he pitched to his team. At the time I was wearing some socks that kept sliding down my legs and I kept having to pull them back up. One time while trying to fix those damned socks, I was lifting my pant legs up to pull those socks up and the opposing side's coach said "Ooooooh, sexy!" I immediately stopped what I was doing and then had that moment of hyper-awareness that you get when you are embarrassed. I didn't give a fuck about my socks anymore. I was creeped out/embarrassed and I just wanted to be done with the game.

I was too embarrassed to tell my parents/coach/anyone.

Get DO.DAT YASELF an EP with songs made entirely in Warioware: D.I.Y.!

#28 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:53 AM

one time, in 5th or 6th grade. i wasn't feeling well and i just vomited right on my table, over the books.. but a lot of it landed on a kid's backpack that was laying on the floor, right by my table. everybody was looking at me, and i froze, like.. deer in headlights froze. then i got up and start running out of class, right into the bathroom. for some reason, i thought nobody would want to talk to me ever again. so i just hid in the bathroom instead of cleaning myself, for at least half-hour.

i still feel bad about it..

I, too, have a vomit story! In 9th grade I sat st a lunch table between opposite types of people. My friends on the left were dorky artsy types and kids of the right were somewhat asshole-ish but not in any of the popular cliques.

I don't know why but I wanted to be friends with all of them, and one day the kids on the right were having a Fruitopia chugging contest. Somebody did two or three bottles back to back and I stepped up and said I could do four. I managed to pull it off but about a minute before the bell rang for class I vomited at least 90% of what was in my stomach. It felt like it was never ending. Purple artificial fruit water just kept coming and coming, all over the lunch table. Somehow everyone was fast enough to jump away fill before getting any on them. I ran went to my next class, in maximum red-faced embarrassment mode, which luckily had nobody from that lunch table in it. 

I felt so bad leaving that mess for the custodial staff. It still bothers me. The next day the vice principal came over and gave us a stern lecture about how we should clean up what we spill. They guys in the right thought it was awesome and wanted to do another contest, but it was that day I realized I didn't want to be part of their group. I still feel idiotic and guilty.

SoundCloud

#29 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 09:55 AM

When I was 8 or 9 I was in a coach pitch little league. During this particular game I was assigned to the pitcher position which meant I had to stand on the mound with the other teams coach, while he pitched to his team. At the time I was wearing some socks that kept sliding down my legs and I kept having to pull them back up. One time while trying to fix those damned socks, I was lifting my pant legs up to pull those socks up and the opposing side's coach said "Ooooooh, sexy!" I immediately stopped what I was doing and then had that moment of hyper-awareness that you get when you are embarrassed. I didn't give a fuck about my socks anymore. I was creeped out/embarrassed and I just wanted to be done with the game.

I was too embarrassed to tell my parents/coach/anyone.

Jesus christ

SoundCloud

#30 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 04 May 2018 - 10:09 AM

Mom caught me using a tub of Crisco as a jerk sleeve. Luckily I had the foresight to get out a loaf of bread beforehand and tried to play it off like I was making grilled cheese. Not sure if the alibi worked.

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users