Photo

Embarrassing Moments of your life that Haunt you to this day.

117 replies to this topic

#106 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,932 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:03 PM

Gross, slu. That's a completely unenviable situation.

banner.png

#107 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,623 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:12 PM

Woof, Slu. That is a good story. Fuck that guy. So wait, I am a little confused. When you said "it happened" do you mean you got one of those embarrassing teenage puberty boners you can't stop?

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#108 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,932 posts

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:25 PM

Haha, yes, when I casually read this:

I'M GONNA CUUUUUUUM

Well, it happened.  Of course it did.

I had to re-read to make sure I wasn't reading a story about somebody cumming in front of everyone.

banner.png

#109 slu973

slu973

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:55 AM

Woof, Slu. That is a good story. Fuck that guy. So wait, I am a little confused. When you said "it happened" do you mean you got one of those embarrassing teenage puberty boners you can't stop?

Sadly, that would have been better.

no, "it happened" really just meant that a 50 year old woman put a garter belt on me in front of a room full of laughing people.

blah

#110 tibone

tibone

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,396 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:40 AM

guitar tone story.

Back in 1995, i wanted to sound like James Hetfield, because, well, i was young and stupid and i had been playing guitar on a acoustic for like.. 2 months.

My brother bought an electric guitar (a les paul copy) and an amp (a 10w solid state without any distortion), we plugged in and it DIDN'T sound like Hetfield, omg, why?

So, we went to the music store, and the guy said: you need a distortion pedal, it's what all the pros uses. So, we counted our coins and got a home a BOSS Hyper Metal.

We plugged it in, and now we sounded EXACTLY like Hetfield. (no, shutup, it was the exact tone, perfection).

So, fast forward some months, maybe a year? i was talking to a friend, and we got together to play. His father had a Marshall head (i think it was a JCM2000, maybe a JCM900?) and my friend wanted to play Metallica, but he plugged the guitar straight into the amp. Silly dude, you can't play distorted guitar without a pedal. So i proceed to school him about distortion pedals. He gave a dumb-fucked look and said: "this amp has built in distortion, it's what the pros use." to which i reply: "nice try, all the pros uses boss distortion pedals, amps don't have distortion, i tried at home".

Needless to say, he turned up the Marshall head and it gave a great tone. And i was.. embarrased. And that was the day i learned about amp distortion.

It still took me a long time to understand overdrives as boost, though. But that's another story.

Can you Jam with the Console Cowboys in the Cyberspace ?

#111 Shoe

Shoe

Official Shizz Naruto Fanscribe

• Members
  • 2,474 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 06:47 AM

If it makes you feel any better, I've seen the whole "garter belt put on and reverse garter belt" many times before. Usually at more religious weddings because it riles them the fuck up and is one of the few acceptable times they can be riled about vaguely sexual things. 

At one wedding, a 6 year old girl caught the bouquet, and a 17 year old dude got the garter. He turned completely beet red and awkwardly put it on her head like a tiara, which was about the best possible outcome for some poor soul forced into going through the ritual with a little girl. 

Wizwars, about the bush hogging. Just wet and part my man. Give that bush the Moses treatment and head for the Promised Land.

Whaaaaaaaaat.

#112 Paragon

Paragon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,506 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:42 PM

I had a similar experience to the whole "hey put the garter on this girl".  I can only assume they thought it would be fun for me to perform that kind of shit, whether in front of a big crowd or not.  I remember hearing "well that was over quick" afterward.

Since I'm talking about performing stuff, lemme post my thing I alluded to earlier: posts I made on the shizz, specifically about lesbians.  I got Feelings from lesbian romance stuff (e.g. yuri anime and manga) and without a decent way to interpret it or talk about it, I basically just assumed the worst interpretation (skeevy lesbian fetishism, as opposed to being a wemon who likes wemon) and sorta leaned into that in an attempt to "own" it, which included making jokey posts about how cool lesbian shit was, through the lens of "lol I'm a gross perv XD XD XD".

If this topic surfaced 3-5 years ago I'd have a million inconsequential posts (mostly drunk posts) I could reference, now it's basically just those, because now I realize that shit could have seriously made people (e.g. any hypothetical lesbians or other wlw) uncomfortable.  I now realize how alienating that could have been and regret my stunted way of dealing with my Weird Gender Feelings.  It's probably just another thing in the long list of bullshit we're all embarrassed about for no good reason, but whatever, it's cathartic to talk about it right???

*=--*=-*=-*FARTS*=--*=-*=-*

Also, how about that time I ate too many sugar-free Ice Breakers when I was working at the grocery store??  Oh, you think there's rotten eggs sitting around somewhere??  Nope sorry, just my sulfury sugar-free mint farts!!  LOL eat shit supervisors!!!

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users