106 replies to this topic

#1 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,489 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:32 PM

Just realized I'll have to miss out on at least the PlayStation conference as I'll have company on Monday. But I should have just enough time for the Square Enix conference which I'm looking forward to for obvious reasons!

Anyways I usually r the one to start the e3 thread so here yaz go youre welcum

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#2 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,999 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:38 PM

FALLOUT BETTER BE GOOD

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#3 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,489 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 06:53 PM

I'm sad I never got the invite from Microsoft to do a live demonstration of their accessibility controller.

Shit, I should have been trying to work that angle as soon as they announced the controller. Damn, that would have been pretty sweet too, demoing Kingdom Hearts 3 at e3. I mean I must be the biggest disabled Kingdom Hearts fan on YouTube (ok probably not)

Oh well. If anybody wants me at the Tokyo game show I'm available heh

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#4 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,519 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:17 PM

Man I am SICK of Fallout. This was Bethesda's chance to unveil a new Elder Scrolls game that's not ESO, and right now I'm just disappointed.

Stoked for Spider-Man, Death Stranding, Ghost of Tsushima, uhhhhhhhhhhh so many games

Also SMASH!!!!!!!

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#5 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,522 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:18 PM

Final Fantasy VII Remake!
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#6 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,489 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 07:52 PM

I'm guessing we won't get much of anything outside of a trailer. Thinking that they will probably showcase ff7 next year with a release date for the first episode for late 2019.

They need to do something soon since PS5 will likely be revealed in 2020

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#7 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,522 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 08:38 PM

I was joking, of course we won't get a FF VII remake ever.
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#8 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 18,697 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:26 PM

Man I am SICK of Fallout. This was Bethesda's chance to unveil a new Elder Scrolls game that's not ESO, and right now I'm just disappointed.

I'll take Fallout 76 over Skyrim's 76th Rerelease.

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#9 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,519 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 10:37 PM

^ This is true, but it's becoming less and less of a step up for me. There's a decreasing distance between my opinion of Skyrim rereleases and my opinion of new Fallout releases.

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#10 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,647 posts

Posted 31 May 2018 - 11:42 PM

A little off topic, but with the kid coming and a coworker playing Fallout Shelter, I decided to pick it up to give me something to do during my ever-brief downtime. It has made me want to revisit Fallout 4, but then I think about how I did a few builds (stealth/Deliverer build, auto-fire build, melee build) and how they all bored me, and the thought of starting up anything bores me before even trying.

banner.png

#11 Shoe

Shoe

Official Shizz Naruto Fanscribe

• Members
  • 2,449 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 05:05 AM

Fallout 4 is the video game equivalent of being locked in a windowless beige room that you're forced to repaint every day while a 60" flatscreen in the corner plays the same episode of an HGTV house flipping show for eternity. What I'm saying is - if they're gonna make more fallout/ES/whatever, please don't phone it in. If I have to see another wooden Bethesda automaton spit out mad libs quest dialogue at me while I'm trying to finish the world's most boring main storyline, I'm going to shit my pants. 

Anyway, I hope there's at least something on the 7 remake because I'm morbidly curious. 

Wizwars, about the bush hogging. Just wet and part my man. Give that bush the Moses treatment and head for the Promised Land.

Whaaaaaaaaat.

#12 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:13 AM

Shadows Die Twice and Resident Evil 2 Remake pls & thx.

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

sig_2.png

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#13 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,788 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 06:17 AM

Just get to the new From game, the rest of it is just chaff.

eKawlATs.jpg

#14 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,533 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:28 AM

Any game that isn't something remastered or re-released with the notable exception of Madden '19, of course.

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#15 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,519 posts

Posted 01 June 2018 - 08:34 AM

Fallout 4 is the video game equivalent of being locked in a windowless beige room that you're forced to repaint every day while a 60" flatscreen in the corner plays the same episode of an HGTV house flipping show for eternity. What I'm saying is - if they're gonna make more fallout/ES/whatever, please don't phone it in. If I have to see another wooden Bethesda automaton spit out mad libs quest dialogue at me while I'm trying to finish the world's most boring main storyline, I'm going to shit my pants.

I can't come to grips with how accurate this is.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users