126 replies to this topic

#121 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:03 PM

Still haven't beaten it yet, just been slowly going through it on the weekends mostly. But I just got through Byzantium and the "big decision". I did find something yesterday that was just a nice little semi-hidden thing not associated with a quest but hit me pretty good and hard.

Spoiler

i'm basically in the same boat, seems like the only time i have to drop a chunk of hours at once is once a week, but thats fine pacing for me. i am pretty sure i am about to do the 'big choice' you are talking about (or just did) on sunday. that spoiler-ed story is awesome and makes me worried i may have missed some stuff like that...i know theres been times when i loot a 'special' armor/ weapon and don't notice why its different or named in my inventory. who knows who i may have murdered

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#122 Leonidus

Leonidus

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:24 PM

Warms my heart to read all these great things about this game.  Can't wait to play it.

Pimps don't commit suicide

#123 Beef-Clef

Beef-Clef

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,488 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 01:38 PM

talked about this last night with katamari, might give it a go

amTr0fm.png

#124 joe.distort

joe.distort

QUARTERBACK SCIENTIST

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,659 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:44 AM

finished the game saturday and i enjoyed it thoroughly. i am someone who doesn't like difficult games but have to admit that the default setting was really pretty easy and would bump it up on any replays. my big complaint is that i cant seem to access my manual save files to go back and play through different bits differently or to even go back before you get locked into the final portion. and since your ship cant take off from the end area i cant really do anything? is this something thats supposed to be addressed in the patch?

(it involves satan disguising himself as a bird who unlocks police cars!)

FOLLOW NOW

#125 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,401 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 05:03 PM

oh weird, I can access saves easily.  Go to the save menu (as if you wanted to save), and select "load" instead.  I'm on PC, through Epic.

#126 Tom Guycot II

Tom Guycot II

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 525 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 11:24 AM

Loving this one so far.

Agree that the colors of everything are too similar, which can be visually confusing. Also wish there was a touch more fogging, it's disorienting to see everything in sharp focus, no matter how far.

#127 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,401 posts

Posted 22 November 2019 - 04:09 PM

Man it's crazy how different the "Bad guy" playthrough is!  I also went melee-only instead of long guns.  Totally worth a 2nd playthrough, even if it was lazy and rushed, just to see some of the different forks.

That said, I think I'm done.  I don't see myself playing any more, maybe even ever again.  But totally worth it!

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: obsidian, mass effect, fallout, rpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users