#1 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,853 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:07 PM

I'm copying and pasting the facebook post I made about it this here:

I am surrounded by the most wonderful people.

That is a statement of fact, and let me tell you why. Many, if not all, of you know my Nintendo Switch was stolen from my car just over a week ago. It was viscerally upsetting for a variety of reasons. So many of my friends reached out and expressed their condolences to me and that was truly appreciated from the bottom of my heart. However, a group of my friends took it upon themselves to make an insanely generous gesture and they actually bought me a brand new Switch. I have no words to describe my shock when it was revealed to me that this was transpiring. It was incredibly unnecessary, but they elected to do it out of the goodness of their hearts because they are truly excellent human beings. KarlRaubBen you guys are completely insane and I love you all. The same goes for any of my other shizzies that pitched in for this that I'm not aware of yet. Please tell me who you are so I may thank you because you have my deepest and most sincere gratitude. I love this community and every person in it because you're all people that will take it upon yourselves to help a fellow shizzie out. I'm moved in a way that is hard to express. Thank you all so, so, so much. Shizzies nevar say die.

And I would be remiss to fail to mention the equally insane generosity of my brother Christopher Babbitt. He took it upon himself to purchase a replacement for me almost immediately after he heard about the theft, telling me such after my shizzies had already ordered their replacement. He wanted to surprise me with it on Christmas, which left me further speechless. Did I mention my roommate, one Justin Tully, was on the cusp of doing the same thing?

I don't know what I did to deserve such amazing and exceptional people in my life, but I am beyond grateful to all of you for everything that you do and all that you mean to me. Thank you so much, I have no idea how I got so lucky.

I'm flabbergasted at everyone's generosity. The exorbitance of my fortune for being a part of this community, for knowing all of you, and having you all in my life is incredible. This isn't even the first time you've all reached out to me and lifted my spirits in difficult times. I don't know what I'd do without THESHIZZ and the amazing people that fill our ranks. "Thank you" will never be enough. I love you all.

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#2 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 16,921 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 07:12 PM

THESHIZZ

#3 angry_polar_bear

angry_polar_bear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 08:40 PM

This is amazing. What a fucking awesome community!

#4 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,158 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:02 PM

🥰

shitty is now.

#5 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,695 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:08 PM

yay yay!
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#6 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,548 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:22 PM

BMX XXXMAS MIRACLE

There's a list with 30+ people on it. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder by posting it. I figure the people who put it together have claim on that.

T-Square_Bulbasaur_Bowie_zps3zwvagzu.jpg

#7 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:45 PM

Tbh a bit insulted that I wasn't contacted to pitch in for it :( But whoever the 30+ people responsible are, I'm still glad you did it! :wub:

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#8 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,298 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 09:52 PM

Tbh a bit insulted that I wasn't contacted to pitch in for it :( But whoever the 30+ people responsible are, I'm still glad you did it! :wub:

You can still contribute!

#9 Trohnics!

Trohnics!

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:16 PM

THESHIZZ

Sy3yrKe.png?3

#10 angry_polar_bear

angry_polar_bear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:06 PM

How to contribute?

#11 Daemon9623

Daemon9623

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 18,853 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:28 AM

BMX XXXMAS MIRACLE

There's a list with 30+ people on it. I don't want to steal anyone's thunder by posting it. I figure the people who put it together have claim on that.

It doesn't have to be posted if anyone's opposed to it (I'm certainly not), it could be PM'd to me. I just want to thank anyone and everyone that did pony up something for it personally. I don't need to know how much because I don't care about that. 30+... wow, I'm getting teary again. Anyone that missed/got lost in the shuffle/whatever, I appreciate your desire and willingness to express your generosity tremendously. Y'all some sneaky fucks, too, and I love you for it. :wub:

The music I make.

Simpsons Shizzposting

TAKE IT TO THE ZELDA BREATH OF THE WILD THREAD, IDIOT

#12 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,566 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:38 AM

How to contribute?

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#13 Ken Oh

Ken Oh

Cuck Buddy GroGro

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,752 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:19 AM

THESHIZZ

banner.png

#14 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 06:59 AM

How to contribute?

Hey guys! I PM'd you with more details about this if you didn't get those already.

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#15 Arm Cannon

Arm Cannon

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,981 posts

Posted 22 December 2018 - 01:40 PM

awesome gesture by awesome people for an awesome dude

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users