Photo

A VERY CHROMELODEON THANK YOU / MORE SHOWS HEADS UP

chromelodeon sparks magfest colossusroar timetravel rottingvegetablesinthetourvan philadelphia welcometodie spriteslowdown bealwaysbrave

59 replies to this topic

#46 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 12:45 PM

For the authentic experience, duplicate Colossus Scream.mp3 26 times and insert it after every track.

#47 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,142 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 05:31 PM

Hell yeah voder

sgy5Biv.gif

#48 buttsauce

buttsauce

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 21 January 2019 - 08:08 PM

You guys.

Thank you so much.

*formerly flashpan*

#49 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,470 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 08:29 AM

Here are sunday night's vids, I went up to the second floor to get a better vantage point and found it was a great spot. Outside of an errant finger in one of the videos and some of this-old-man's-feet-get-tired-so-he-must-shuffle movemnet they appear to have come out pretty well. I also missed the beginnings of some of the songs as well as I had to end the previous recording and start a new one as my phone has duration limits.

01 - Chaosium Sword

02 - The Parasprinter

03 - Ashtar

04 - UN Squadron

05 - Sonic & Knuckles

06 - Zillion + my finger

07 - Doom

This weekend was incredible. Seeing chromo and shizzies was awesome. darmock, JMR, shoe, cm, mig, zach, mike, ken oh, house, machino, and newly met Shahan (I think?), so great to see everyone. Really stoked those wonderful warm feelings which lie in direct conflict with existential dread. Can't lie and ignore the melancholy that was in the back of my mind throughout the shows, fond memories of many MB/chromo/etc shows with shizzies, but I guess this is growing up.

#50 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 22 January 2019 - 09:50 AM

Aww yeah, thank you for the videos. It was great seeing you after so long!

#51 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,470 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:16 AM

Ugh, I watched/listened to some of my vids and the audio is a god damn mess, I think my fingers were intermittently blocking one of the mics. Sorry guys, not very watchable IMO. I also realized I uploaded to my personal (nonexistent) youtube channel, I'll move them over and will update the links in the previous post.

Also a belated and apologetic shoutout to the chromo dudes, I think I only said hi to Eddy and Soloby. As alluded to above, was kinda in my own head and the magic brownie I guzzled down didn't help me emerge.

#52 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:20 AM

Ugh, I watched/listened to some of my vids and the audio is a god damn mess, I think my fingers were intermittently blocking one of the mics. Sorry guys, not very watchable IMO. I also realized I uploaded to my personal (nonexistent) youtube channel, I'll move them over and will update the links in the previous post.

If you want I can put them all up on https://www.youtube....elodeonarchive/ - as it stands now yours is the most complete coverage of that show that I know of.

#53 Shervz0r

Shervz0r

Shizz Z0r

• Members
  • 16,470 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 08:30 AM

If you want I can put them all up on https://www.youtube....elodeonarchive/ - as it stands now yours is the most complete coverage of that show that I know of.

That would be perfect. Let me get the source files up on drive or dropbox or something tonight, I'd rather you have the original files with full quality anyway. Let me know if you have a preferable sharing site!

#54 jmr

jmr

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 09:02 AM

Either dropbox or google drive works, thanks!

#55 Kirk

Kirk

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,142 posts

Posted 23 January 2019 - 10:38 AM

looks like a great start to the annual reunion show!

sgy5Biv.gif

#56 streifig

streifig

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,673 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 03:59 AM

Listening to the audio jmr sent me and watching Sherv's vids made me realize how much I miss all of oyu guys. Even those who I've just seen at MAGFest. Living a long distance away (that's only getting longer in the curent political climate) hurts so bad. 

Alsom makes me appreciate the moment we had during MAGFest show even more.

marshallart.bandcamp.com
chiptune/post-rock, orange guitar, Russian-Canadian

soundcloud.com/lovebotsmsk
indie pop, orange guitar, Russian

#57 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,196 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 06:56 PM

Nice seeing you posting Sherv, we should meet up someday and grab a brew / play some cool video games. Glad you went and met up with some classic buddies!

Your thoughts about the melancholy older days made me dang-near tear up (even though I never made it to any Shizz events back then) but we have VGM warriors like Robby V who don't care about growing up and want to keep the rock going forever. I love all you dudes and dudettes, stay .NSF'd my friends

tumblr_l0w3iatftU1qzylvvo1_400.gifPopful_Mail_(Sega_CD)_34.gif

#58 DiscountBabyJam Mike

DiscountBabyJam Mike

Jean Clause Van Salome

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,560 posts

Posted 03 February 2019 - 07:40 AM

Since I can't seem to browse beyond 12 pages of topics I can't find the right thread to put this in. Oh well

http://loudgif.com/?...aders '91 dance

rushing into a Success nest

giphy.gif

Goblinkiss.com

#59 solobunrag

solobunrag

UNRAG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,111 posts

Posted 11 February 2019 - 12:18 PM

lol I just finally remembered to check the old Chromelodeon email account and was extremely confused to have a NEW reply from Sherv before last month's shows, but in response to the email for the original "Final Show" in 2007.

also this slipped through the cracks, but we have under the radar merch sales. Hit Denny up on our Facebook or Instagram accounts. Still a bunch of stuff available.

#60 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • 12,978 posts

Posted 12 February 2019 - 11:53 AM

I'm gonna do just this soon.

toopunk2lose.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: chromelodeon, sparks, magfest, colossusroar, timetravel, rottingvegetablesinthetourvan, philadelphia, welcometodie, spriteslowdown, bealwaysbrave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users