29 replies to this topic

#1 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 08:55 PM

Submissions are up for Daemon9623 month!

http://dwellingofdue...-05-daemon9623/

31 songs for 1 hell of a friend.

Eric Dude also just sent in a hella late submission that I will have to add to the site tomorrow when I'm not dead tired.

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

sfWV4OE.png1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png  JIEXWZw.png
PC Game Metal

#2 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,455 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 09:23 PM

M-H's song no worky..

Edit: And Shizzcutters too :(

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#3 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,754 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:43 PM

Submissions are up for Daemon9623 month!

http://dwellingofdue...-05-daemon9623/

31 songs for 1 hell of a friend.

Eric Dude also just sent in a hella late submission that I will have to add to the site tomorrow when I'm not dead tired.

No criticism here, just curious: I sent it in this morning, which was at least a few hours before the deadline, wasn't it? In any case, it was super last minute, I finished it right before work. :lol:

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#4 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,463 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:06 PM

M-H's song no worky..

Edit: And Shizzcutters too :(

Same here. Tribute isn't working either.

Love everything on here! This is a perfect tribute to Sean. I'm glad that I was able to submit a song too.

#5 streifig

streifig

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,688 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 11:29 PM

No criticism here, just curious: I sent it in this morning, which was at least a few hours before the deadline, wasn't it? In any case, it was super last minute, I finished it right before work. :lol:

Judging from the timestamp on your email, you sent it three hours after the listening party started :D
marshallart.bandcamp.com
chiptune/post-rock, orange guitar, Russian-Canadian

soundcloud.com/lovebotsmsk
indie pop, orange guitar, Russian

#6 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,754 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:59 AM

Judging from the timestamp on your email, you sent it three hours after the listening party started :D

That is so weird! I sent two emails yesterday morning from Outlook, and I looked back in my sent folder. One says 6:31am (correct), the other says 6:33pm (lolwut). I don't know what Outlook be doing, but hey, I tried! :lol:

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#7 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 06:04 AM

Managed to listen to a bunch of these this morning.  You all are wonderful.

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#8 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,070 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:17 PM

Bummed mine isn't working, but there's plenty of absolutely magical stuff here that is way more interesting than what I came up with. Everybody on this board is amazing.

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#9 FoxxDragon

FoxxDragon

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:25 PM

I'm not going to be able to listen to these for a while because honestly I've only just recently (as of this week) started to function on a normal basis again. Pretty sure what beautiful things you all have made will break me again, so I need a bit more buffer time. I also was going to contribute to the 2 collabs talked about and even considered making my first song, but... I took the advice everyone was telling me in the first 2 weeks, and I just pulled back. Rested, didn't push it.

But even though I didn't get song contributions in, I'm at least okay with having done some art. I'm okay with that.

I just wanted you all to know when I clicked the website and saw the sheer volume of tracks it really warmed my heart. You're all fantastic people. One of these days I'm going to listen to this month and be floored by it. But I'm already floored by the outpouring. Great work everyone <3

CDSig.jpg

LOL I am so busy I can't even update my Signature of Things I did. SAAAAAAAAAAAD.
CD Art, Banners, Logos, Graphics, Illustrations, and so on. Want something? hit me up.
Website!:LightningArts.com
My Day Job is a 3d animator for videogames mostly: 3d Animation Demo Reel

See New art before it's released!: Right here

#10 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 12:36 PM

Katamari, thanks for including the chat log in the listening stream video!!!  THE HERO OF THESHIZZ

#11 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • 3,771 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 01:49 PM

Just FYI, here's a direct link to the folder with the songs, since some of the song links from the main page are broken:

http://dwellingofdue...-05-Daemon9623/

Good lord, the fucking

LogoNew-Ping_small2.png

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#12 Scrab Cakes

Scrab Cakes

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 02:43 PM

Full contributor list for Shizzcutters (if it's feasible to include it on the site)...

Scrab Cakes

pingosimon

weener
Bimmy
Danimal Cannon
Stemage
Warrior Bob
jmr
Viking Guitar
Maiko
Angry Polar Bear
Guy In Rubber Suit
Darmock
kisthekids
Sindra
Openium
Ken Oh

This is just for the DoD version though. pingo is still putting together the final track and video, so there's still time to contribute, especially if you're in Daemon's original gif (I'm looking at you mig50, thecreeper, Jace, Djinnocide, pIENESS, MegaMatt, RobbyV, raubhimself, DiscountBabyJam Mike, SGBSteve, Sagnewshreds, clansmaneddie, Spookmeister C, and norg)!

Here's the thread: http://theshizz.org/...ttersfor-daemon

#13 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,259 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 04:53 PM

I heard the song in my head while watching the gif.

I am now grinning like an idiot. Again.

Also, someone please post that adorable drawing of angel!Sean rocking out from the listening party.

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#14 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,658 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:06 PM

Fixed the two broken songs, I had corrected the tags but then forgot to update the actual webcontent.

Also sorry Eric dude for not getting your email! I blame google

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

sfWV4OE.png1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png  JIEXWZw.png
PC Game Metal

#15 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,204 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 05:20 PM

I forgot EricDude played piano!!!  Sick

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users