#1 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 05:48 PM

It's Treasure Month!19-06-Treasure.gif

We had an enormous turnout for Daemon9623's (Sean Babbitt) tribute month. Of particular note is the mega-collab , " Never Say Die (A Pretty Good Enough Tribute to Daemon9623)" that was organized by Marshall Art featuring ~40 artists from Dwelling of Duels and TheShizz. Other submissions were covers of Sean's original chiptune compositions, songs written specifically in his memory, or game tunes that will always remind us of him. Thank you so much to all who submitted. This past month has been a tough one for all of us who knew and loved him, but we know for a fact that he has left a legacy that has immortalized him in our hearts forever. <3

This month we return to our normal process, with the theme being Treasure! Treasure is best known for developing Ikaruga, Gunstar Heroes, and Wario World. Any song from any game developed by Treasure is fair game, so get listening!

This month's banner (our first ever animated banner!) was created by janeunderscore.

Thanks to Impact Soundworks, the winner will be getting a prize - one of the following ISW libraries: Shreddage Drums, Shreddage Bass 2, Shreddage, Shreddage 2 or Super Audio Cart!

Also: Did you know that we now have a Discord server? As well as a whole new Music Player? Keep up with the times!

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

sfWV4OE.png1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png  JIEXWZw.png
PC Game Metal

#2 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,200 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 09:03 PM

Whooooah that banner is SLICK

#3 Papahoodwinker

Papahoodwinker

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 10:15 PM

I've never done DoD before, and was thinking recently how much I want to cover a song from Mischief Makers.

birthdaytheband.bandcamp.com

#4 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,717 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:23 AM

^ Alright no one else cover Mischief Makers so we can disqualify Papahoodwinker for anonymus compromus. ;)

Just kidding pls don't do that

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#5 tibone

tibone

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,361 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:05 AM

Or, everybody only covers Mischief Makers, except Papahoodwinker.

Can you Jam with the Console Cowboys in the Cyberspace ?

http://ko-fi.com/tibone/

#6 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,200 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:25 PM

Let me know if you want a string section on your entry.  I'm itching to try out a recording method for making myself sound like a full string orchestra, but I'm not super motivated to do an entire entry this month.

#7 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,242 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 08:23 PM

If I don't hear any tracks from this game, I RIOT

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#8 Katamari

Katamari

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,657 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:57 PM

the listening party will be help on Saturday at 2PM Eastern over at www.twitch.tv/dwellingofduels
https://www.facebook...55517501663664/

<tibone> 120bpm in 4/4
<tibone> PROG AS FUCK

sfWV4OE.png1306536299140-dumpfm-DurkFunk-katamari_pkirby_roll_by_spazmaster6000-d6bt3h3.gif0Pn6mR8.png  JIEXWZw.png
PC Game Metal

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users