79 replies to this topic

#1 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,813 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 01:59 PM

OK time for annual E3 thread, here is a breakdown of the press events according to the Wikipedia page

Microsoft
Edit
Microsoft will hold its press briefing at the Microsoft Theater on June 9, 2019.[8] They will also be demonstrating games through Inside Xbox on June 10, 2019.[9]

Bethesda Softworks
Edit
Bethesda Softworks will have its press briefing on June 9, 2019.[10]

Devolver Digital
Edit
Devolver Digital will broadcast a prepared presentation for its new games on June 9, 2019.[11]

PC Gaming Show
Edit
PC Gamer will present its PC Gaming Show event on June 10, 2019.[12] Among developers and publishers scheduled to present include Annapurna Interactive, Chucklefish, Digital Extremes, Digital Uppercut, Epic Games, E-WIN, Fatshark, Fellow Traveller, Frontier Developments, Funcom, Modus Games, Paradox Interactive, Perfect World Entertainment, Raw Fury, Rebellion, Re-Logic, and Tripwire Interactive.[13]

Ubisoft
Edit
Ubisoft will broadcast its press conference on June 10, 2019.[14]

Square Enix
Edit
Square Enix will stream its announcement broadcast on June 10, 2019. This slot has been previously occupied by Sony and has used it for its press conference in previous years.[15]

Nintendo
Edit
Nintendo has announced that an E3 Nintendo Direct presentation will be broadcast on June 11, 2019.[16]

Edit here is a more detailed link with times

https://www.gamesrad...-2019-schedule/

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#2 VikingGuitar

VikingGuitar

Ka and Ka-Tet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:02 PM

Man, I thought title meant that Mega Man X9 was getting announced and I got all excited.  <_<

Good lord, the fucking

ags39kE.jpg

Professional Audio Services - http://vikingguitar.com

#3 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,813 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:03 PM

I’m here to disappoint :P

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#4 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,841 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:28 PM

Thanks for making the thread, urvile! Nice, concise, and just the right amount o' spice.

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#5 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:31 PM

I'm curious to see what Nintendo does for E3 since they blew their Pokemon load on Wednesday.

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

It's because pooping is the shared human experience. It's a universal language, like Jazz.

#6 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,306 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 02:36 PM

Man, I thought title meant that Mega Man X9 was getting announced and I got all excited.  <_<

hahahaha

Bethesda Softworks
Edit
Bethesda Softworks will have its press briefing on June 9, 2019.[10]

oh shit I was gonna play Fallout76

#7 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,254 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:52 PM

I guess it’s been too short a time since the last Metroid Prime IV news to expect anything serious on that front. I’m really ready for some good switch content right about now.

#8 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:01 PM

They'll announce the next DLC for Smash and we will all be angry again about it.

3fb.png

It's because pooping is the shared human experience. It's a universal language, like Jazz.

#9 angry_polar_bear

angry_polar_bear

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 06:02 PM

The new Smash character should definitely be from Fire Emblem, we need more of those.

#10 nEwT

nEwT

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,094 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:21 AM

never enough Fire Emblem characters
Spoiler

Kain, only you can mention your mother's death and your new awesome MMX NES rom hack in one post... so condolences :( and high five :o

There's a big difference between a show being good and a shoe being enjoyable.

#11 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • 7,504 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 12:24 AM

Also, I just wanna go one year without being disappointed over Square not bringing Dragon Quest Online to the West.

3fb.png

#12 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,841 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:15 AM

The new Smash character should definitely be from Fire Emblem, we need more of those.

Or Pokémon. Look at the amount of fucking Pokémon in Smash Ultimate.

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#13 Smeg

Smeg

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 03:43 AM

I thought Mega Man 19 and was really confused

#14 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • 10,636 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:19 AM

A bunch of stuff leaked or possibly “leaked”.

https://www.polygon....ng-leak-e3-2019

From Software + George R.R. Martin is a pretty hot combo.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#15 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,170 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 04:42 AM

Also, I just wanna go one year without being disappointed over Square not bringing Dragon Quest Online to the West.

I'm always surprised that people still expect this to happen. It has four expansions at this point, and is on a ridiculous number of platforms so I feel like the effort involved would be monumental. In the West DQ is still kinda niche. We were super lucky to get VII for 3DS, but I've always wondered if it ended up being profitable.

I also don't really have any high expectations for that new Pokémon GO styled 'Dragon Quest Walk' mobile game to come to the West.

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users