79 replies to this topic

#16 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,280 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 11:43 AM

A bunch of stuff leaked or possibly “leaked”.

https://www.polygon....ng-leak-e3-2019

From Software + George R.R. Martin is a pretty hot combo.

I heard about this game from VaatiVidya about a week ago, and I am intrigued. (Although he heard it was to be called "Great Rune").

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

#17 Sam

Sam

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,150 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 09:59 PM

The new Smash character should definitely be from Fire Emblem, we need more of those.

Honestly, I wouldn't mind if they went with a Fire Emblem character who doesn't use a sword.

Sam, the Neon Orange Knight

you will die of sodium poisoning before you ever take me with enough grains of salt.

Perhaps the same can be said of all birth control. But enough posting- have at you!

#18 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 12:33 PM

Press conference in Cumming. Ugh lol what is going on with my voice dictation today

Edit or not? Well they r streaming live content anyways, Microsoft in 1/2 hour

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#19 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:41 PM

Battletoads!

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#20 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,480 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 01:50 PM

Keanu!

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#21 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 02:08 PM

I really dug that way the woods trailer

Edit: Microsoft announced project Scarlett as their new console - not too many details, will launch with halo infinite and support up to 120fps/8k

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#22 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,816 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:20 PM

I really dug that way the woods trailer

Edit: Microsoft announced project Scarlett as their new console - not too many details, will launch with halo infinite and support up to 120fps/8k

lol will support displays that the human eye cannot even perceive !!!

#23 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:23 PM

Well I would be surprised if any games actually run at those specs, Guess time will tell

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#24 Demonstray

Demonstray

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,779 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 03:32 PM

Guys it runs the DOS Command Prompt at 8K/120FPS!

You don't see me going to ice cream socials and not eating ice cream and socializing.

#25 Mike456

Mike456

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 06:42 PM

New Battletoads looks like dookie to me... I had the same gripe with Double Dragon Neon. I get what they're going for, but I prefer the more "serious" vibe of the original games. Obviously Battletoads was always a little goofy, but the new trailer is just not doing it for me at all. There's so many better routes to go, like what they did with Bionic Commando and Mega Man 9 thru 11. Double Dragon Advance was a perfect example of what I'd want in a new entry, they got that one down to the T

ClockTower_PSX_Clown9.gif

#26 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 07:02 PM

Double dragon advance is a pretty amazing Game

Neon, I haven’t picked up in a while but I’m stuck On the last boss, jerks

Yeah that art style was weird. We always have the arcade game

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#27 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 09 June 2019 - 08:47 PM

The Final Fantasy 7 remake trailer is out there, available at the end of March !

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

#28 3ngag3

3ngag3

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,480 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 02:16 AM

Ikumi Nakamura proved that you don't have to wear a sexy cosplay outfit to be a waifu at E3.

3fb.png

Use 800 gigabytes of samples, I give approximately 0 gigafucks.

Where does Mario poop in the airship? Behind his chair? In Cappy?

#29 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,632 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 07:01 AM

Ghostwire, Elden Ring, Cyberpunk and Fallen Order all look interesting. Nice to see so many story based games.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#30 brodan

brodan

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 08:05 AM

microsoft fucking BROUGHT IT to e3. new system is gonna be a fucking powerhouse and im stoked to get it since i skipped the One X. Halo Infinite is like the biggest entertainment investment of all time and I think its gonna deliver. fucking Battletoads! Keanu Reeves on stage! Double Fine joining Microsoft for Psychonauts 2! new xbox elite controller (which will hopefully have better quality control than the first iteration)!

Why the fuck cant I see when I close my eyes?

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users