ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,427 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

a2957596546_10.jpg

https://tempsoundsol...okberry-haus-ep

bubble bubble, toil and scrubble and trubble! tss comes out of the midst to grace you with a 13 song ep that is absolutely omniscient. you can enjoy a mix of tunes from both your favorite chiptune artists as well as spooky video game remixes. ever obscure, always seminal, temp sound solutions pulls out the jams and tricks your ears while treating your soul to a killer grip of sick cuts.

13 tracks, 6.66 to pick up the album and if you do, you get 2 bonus tunes if its even not enough for ya. thanks to everyone for keeping the faith in tss over 2 plus decades. you will be loving this shit right here in the beyond for 2020. check it out.

Posted Image

#2 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,709 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:29 PM

FUCK YES!

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#3 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,427 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 09:42 PM

dude i grinded so, sooo hard today, ahahah. i even did a stock report and in that stock report, i did a full zombie nation medley, abadox, other shit, its real scary. upping that now too. jam down on this grindy release yall, and pass it on, tss will be cybernetically e-castrating people in 2020, ahaha.

Posted Image

#4 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,427 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:22 PM

ahahahaa, ironsword into s-word master with mallets and howling. diark...aka KRAID PLAYED BACKWARDS. i dunno how you get much more dark and spooked out and hedonistic than this. thanks for listening guys, peep out these killer chunez.

giphy.gif

Posted Image

#5 Czyszy

Czyszy

Shizz Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 10:39 PM

Nice spooky lighting.

iu_10481_5243319.jpg?raw=1

#6 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,427 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 11:07 PM

yeyey man, last week some of my lamps have burned out. i bought these 13w led clipon deals back in 2011, the got specialized bulbs and shit, its kinda weird. i went darker and lit a grip of sticks of incense, ahah. i gotta run over to home depot and find some more hopefully, i dunno if they'll have em.

Posted Image

#7 cacomistle

cacomistle

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,150 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 06:24 AM

got.dat

excited to listen!

70513658_10100195063969164_5277526380190

#8 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,709 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 11:56 AM

Where is track 5 from?

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#9 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,361 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:27 PM

Whoah this is goood

Dasaten is in TSS??? So he's...alive, I assume?

#10 ShawnPhase

ShawnPhase

Top Toxic Daddy

• Members
  • 25,427 posts

Posted 01 November 2019 - 12:53 PM

track 5 is from the famicom version of airwolf. there was two different airwolf games, the famicom version was made by kyugo and licensed to japan only. the american version was made by beam and licensed to acclaim. i believe there could possibly be some sort of developer overlap between the two builds, but its nebulous at best finding info on this. however the music for the famicom version slays the living dogshit out of the nes port as you can hear there. sorry that cut is so gritty, i had been meaning to recut the guitars for it. i didnt get around to it and didnt want to hold that one back any longer. i would have made this a 3 song medley with the classic airwolf theme if i would have recut this song and had some chromelodeon style synth in there but it woulda been a huge undertaking due to what i wanted to do with those guitar parts. the grit on this album is intentional as the songs are pretty visceral all around.

and yea dasaten is a member of tss, he gets it in. im sure he'd come back to the board if ya'll wanna unban him. in an ideal world, id like to get him playing live with tss on 8 string tenor guitar so we could fuck around with snes and expansion channel tunes without al and kirb having to kill their hands economizing guitar parts. but maybe we'll get to that at some point once we're all a lil better off.

Posted Image

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: the advantage, minibosses, video game remix, video game cover, aaron carter

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)