2851 replies to this topic

#31 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 07:25 AM

I don't suppose anyone has the old dos version of Wolf3D Spear of Destiny. I can't get my old disks to work and I'm only finding the demo on the internetz.

yes i do. send me your e-mail addy in a pm

i bought the id megapack for $24. it has all the dooms, quakes, wolfensteins and shit + expansions.

Have you , or anyone else who can answer, tried said games on new OSs ? Works with windows XP that's for sure, but for windows 7...64 bits ? I'm really looking towards an upgrade cause I need more ram, and at the same time gotta use my multi-core better, for my music production pronto... and power to play newer games at full graphx mwuahahah

Live as if you would die tomorrow, learn as if you would live forever.

#32 Radioeyes

Radioeyes

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,508 posts

Posted 27 December 2009 - 09:40 AM

I'm not positive, but I thought Vista emulated anything 32-bit. Games like that should work fine, but some of the recent 32-bit stuff might get a little processor-intensive.

I'm always on the lookout for low-resource games. I think that's what gave games like Starcraft and Diablo such staying-power (and why stores STILL carry new versions of the games!)

#33 Zephyr

Zephyr

Passion and warfare

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 11:47 AM

Steam has Trine on sale for $5 through tomorrow. It's a steal at that price, if you haven't played it GET!

....and Lost Vikings ftw...
Posted Image

#34 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 07:12 AM

Hum , Borderlands 50% off @ Steam, 4 pack 75$ only.

I'd be willing to buy the 4 pack if some people are interested in buying with me. Please ?
19$ would be the paypal amount because of the few cents it leeches off >:\

#35 Battlerager

Battlerager

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

Id be up for this

cawmawn people, lets do dis
XBox Live: ThaBattlerager
Heroes of Newerth: Battlerager
TEAM FIRE

#36 Vegeroth

Vegeroth

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,779 posts

Posted 04 April 2010 - 07:27 AM

Borderland deal ends tomorrow, 10am PDT !

Bumping for great justice and low priced games :o
Get in the 4 pack plzzz

#37 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:47 PM

Hey guyz, PORTAL is free on steam until May 24th. If somehow you never played Portal, this would be a great investment of time.

And if you have the 360 version but are interested in mods and stuff exclusive to PCs, it might also be a good idea.

#38 themonk3y

themonk3y

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,133 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:04 PM

Haven't played any mods on Portal. Suggestions?

PROVE IT ASS BUTT

#39 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 05:17 PM

Me either, but I figure there must be some... or some good user levels at least. I wonder if it will run on my laptop.

#40 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

Finally found the damn PC gaming thread... hey look I'm the last person that posted in it! To answer my question, no Portal ran like complete shit on my laptop... and I still have the same laptop. For another few weeks anyway!

Look what I found: http://www.grimrock.net/

Anyone heard of that? It looks pretty cool! It's getting very solid reviewsfor niche game (a niche I happen to love!)

That should keep me busy until Diablo 3 arrives. Not to mention Dark Souls PC version... and I think I will make another shot of running Metroid Prime on Dolphin if I have a fresh new PC. Oh yeah, and I still have to play a few 360 games...

I think the current round of consoles might have finally gotten old enough to justify owning a good PC for a couple of years before the next round comes out.

#41 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,077 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

Ha, I just mentioned in 11:60. Playing it right now. Challenging and fun! Highly recommend.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#42 Rize

Rize

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 11,118 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:19 PM

Downloading it now... not sure why as I have zero time until Monday night and my laptop CPU is right at the min spec... and my video card is about 75% below. I think I am going to design and order the parts for a new PC first thing next week. I can probably have them shipped to my office at work by next Friday and then assemble it during lunch.

#43 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,077 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:32 PM

Downloading it now... not sure why as I have zero time until Monday night and my laptop CPU is right at the min spec... and my video card is about 75% below. I think I am going to design and order the parts for a new PC first thing next week. I can probably have them shipped to my office at work by next Friday and then assemble it during lunch.

You should be fine. The game doesn't have the greatest graphics, but it works.

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#44 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,218 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:45 PM

There have only been two games within the last 10 years that I've been interested in getting, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Stronghold 3. I've not played either as my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, but they look decent. I've heard good things about DE, but has anyone here played Stronghold 3? I fucking love the first one and the Crusader add-on (mainly because of the skirmish mode) and would like to know how the third compares.

#45 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,077 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

There have only been two games within the last 10 years that I've been interested in getting, Deus Ex: Human Revolution and Stronghold 3. I've not played either as my PC doesn't meet the minimum requirements, but they look decent. I've heard good things about DE, but has anyone here played Stronghold 3? I fucking love the first one and the Crusader add-on (mainly because of the skirmish mode) and would like to know how the third compares.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9QtS96ZZ2M

icing bag style.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users