164 replies to this topic

#1 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,255 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:28 PM

I just got the Doom trilogy (Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom) so I'll be playing that. I remember Nietslaf mentioning some super ultra wad file thing that totally converted the game, I wanna get that later. Are there other sites with different mods, like silly ones or naked girl ones or something? Im just gonna beat the game without all the extra stuff first though.

Man this game is sooo classic, last time I palyed it was like 8 years ago but it still rocks. I still remember iddqd, idclip, idclev, idkfa from when I was like 10 years old.

#2 MrBoglin

MrBoglin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 12:09 AM

Yea, Doom 3-d at doomworld.com

Doesn't look all that hot as far as characters go, but still better than flat 2-d sprites I guess.

#3 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 05:35 AM

he probably meant one of the doom ports, there's legacy, jdoom, edge, the best though being zdoom. but yeah, just go to doomworld, they have it all.

#4 Zio Oxview

Zio Oxview

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 07:04 AM

I like Doomsday the best. It has JDoom, JHeretic, and JHexen all in one. Sprites kick ass, they look clean and have multiple uses.
OAGt5mr.jpg

#5 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 13,772 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:11 AM

This thread reminds me of the PS1 port that I loved until I realized they took out half of the fucking enemies. Anyone know if Final Doom for Ps1 kept all the baddies? I'm too lazy to look it up :lol:

...anyone want to trade/sell Doom 64?

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#6 tron16

tron16

Rauble Rauble

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:42 AM

I just got the Doom trilogy (Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, Final Doom) so I'll be playing that. I remember Nietslaf mentioning some super ultra wad file thing that totally converted the game, I wanna get that later. Are there other sites with different mods, like silly ones or naked girl ones or something? Im just gonna beat the game without all the extra stuff first though.

Man this game is sooo classic, last time I palyed it was like 8 years ago but it still rocks. I still remember iddqd, idclip, idclev, idkfa from when I was like 10 years old.

I got that too. It is awsome I already beat ultimate and doom 2.
"Totally Radd!! is a rainbow in the dark underbelly of the L.A. music scene"-Raubhimself

#7 Zio Oxview

Zio Oxview

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 12:13 PM

Beat them on Normal difficulty, ya wuss! :lol:
OAGt5mr.jpg

#8 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,537 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:19 PM

I could never beat DOOM without cheating. I think mostly because I was lazy. Though maybe I suck at it too.

I like the DOOM on the PSX because of the improved visuals and creepier soundtrack, though it does suck that they removed quite a bit of enemies.

#9 MrBoglin

MrBoglin

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 4,978 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 09:23 PM

Man, I can breeze through Doom on "Hurt Me Plenty." But try playing the 1st level of the 4th episode on that shit. Fucking insane...

#10 Zio Oxview

Zio Oxview

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • 10,000 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 07:47 AM

Man, I can breeze through Doom on "Hurt Me Plenty." But try playing the 1st level of the 4th episode on that shit. Fucking insane...

As soon as I turned the corner, a Baron of Hell came out and whooped my ass.
OAGt5mr.jpg

#11 Guest_Homey D Clown_*

Guest_Homey D Clown_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:25 AM

I have had the Doom trilogy for a week now and I already beat Ultimate Doom on all difficulties. I may have cheated when I played it on nightmare with the final episode.

#12 EdgeCrusher

EdgeCrusher

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:15 PM

The doom collectors series for 9 bucks = teh awesome. I got it at walmart a few weeks ago. Played a little of doom and got busy with other things though :( Cant wait for my preorder of doom 3 to come in ;)

#13 GENTLYPORKING

GENTLYPORKING

Out for Revengeance

• Members
  • 13,080 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 03:30 PM

i have doom 1 and 2 for my gba.
fun games for on the go

these hilary clinton-looking women must be pressing their buttholes right up against the sides of the stall and letting it rip.

icing bag style.

#14 almightyeric

almightyeric

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 10:14 PM

does anybody know anything about the PC half-life 2 release date?

#15 Zephyr

Zephyr

Passion and warfare

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 777 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 11:15 PM

"When it's done."
Posted Image

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users