#1 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:16 AM

Posted Image

Free CD Samplers at the Show, two tracks from each band!

#2 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 09:39 AM

totally pin worthy.
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#3 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

thanks brotha!

#4 MattChedda

MattChedda

Shizz Weeping Demon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 473 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 01:51 PM

I will be there!

#5 Coward Crutch

Coward Crutch

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:35 PM

me too!

shitty is now.

#6 venven

venven

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 12 July 2010 - 02:42 PM

cool!

#7 jeremx

jeremx

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,149 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 09:11 AM

most likely in attendance as well. been way too long since i've seen the 'nauts!
Cheap domains, hosting, email, etc = Indieweb.co
Temporary forum for Azpunk.com message board folks = www.azpwithdrawal.com

#8 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 03:16 PM

I'm showing up with The Hooves and maybe Bob. So we can see how trust worthy professionals (but not to professional) do things.

#9 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:07 PM

oh no, pleeeease dont bring the hoofs! those guys are REaLLy ToOO CrAzY!

oh and when i see you at this show mike i'll convert to christianity immediately cuz i'll know the world will be ending soon and hell will be a frozen tundra.

#10 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:49 PM

oh no, pleeeease dont bring the hoofs! those guys are REaLLy ToOO CrAzY!

oh and when i see you at this show mike i'll convert to christianity immediately cuz i'll know the world will be ending soon and hell will be a frozen tundra.

I will hold you to that Billy....
Your label mates seem to think hooves are so evil and bad....
Pushing out a bunch of hate whilst trying to bring solidarity to the Phoenix music "scene". Pretty funny if you ask me and people think I'm an asshole.

#11 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:59 PM

i wasnt there during the real, "interview", shall we say, so i cant attest to anything that was said by my beloved labelmates. i know they werent spewing hate out the entire time, i'd guess thats the exciting angle the new timers put on it to sell more ads!! hark! new ad accounts! more comments on the site! more ads! i dont know. if ya really got a bug in the keyster, ask all my labelmates at the imaginary show you will be at tomorrow night. they are all nice well adjusted guys and gals. i say nothing in the whole article. SURPRISE. i do want to put the record straight on the cliche hotel room story, we (with steve-o, tempe nasty boy) just finished destroying our hotel room at the s(p)undial in cottonwood or jerome or wherever it was. dale room hopped over to their room and helped them out a bit with their destructiveness too, which i heard about later while driving the van home and admired all parties involved. the crying lady hadn't even got to our grand finale yet and she was crying, or maybe she had and thats why she was crying when she saw their room. double whammy. either way we have no ill will towards those dudes. i just think its funny that they have a reputation (with the new times staff i guess?) for being CrAzyInDieRocknRollerZ. i emailed toby after i read the journalism and told him we probably had something to do with the lady crying too, i dont know if he has forgiven me yet.

as far as the bob thing goes, we just recorded six songs there a year or so ago and a couple will be on our new double cd WHICH COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 4! :ph34r: . got no ill will against him or his studio, his basement blew my mind.

thats all i got hiss. fire away dawgins.

#12 billy

billy

Shizz Captain

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,499 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

see, got nothing against these guys. shit's funny.

Attached File  lol.jpg   68.3KB   9 downloads

#13 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:30 PM

[quote name='billy' date='22 July 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1279846773' post='926540']
i wasnt there during the real, "interview", shall we say, so i cant attest to anything that was said by my beloved labelmates. i know they werent spewing hate out the entire time, i'd guess thats the exciting angle the new timers put on it to sell more ads!! hark! new ad accounts! i dont know. if ya really got a bug in the keyster, ask all my labelmates at the imaginary show you will be at tomorrow night. they are all nice well adjusted guys and gals. i say nothing in the whole article. SURPRISE. i do want to put the record straight on the cliche hotel room story, we (with steve-o, tempe nasty boy) just finished destroying our hotel room at the s(p)undial in cottonwood or jerome or wherever it was. dale room hopped over to their room and helped them out a bit with their destructiveness too, which i heard about later while driving the van home and admired all parties involved. the crying lady hadn't even got to our grand finale yet and she was crying, or maybe she had and thats why she was crying when she saw their room. double whammy. either way we have no ill will towards those dudes. i just think its funny that they have a reputation (with the new times staff i guess?) for being CrAzyInDieRocknRollerZ. i emailed toby after i read the journalism and told him we probably had something to do with the lady crying too, i dont know if he has forgiven me yet.

as far as the bob thing goes, we just recorded six songs there a year or so ago and a couple will be on our new double cd WHICH COMES OUT SEPTEMBER 4! :ph34r: . got no ill will against him or his studio, his basement blew my mind.

thats all i got hiss. fire away dawgins.
[/quote

I have no Ill will towards you what so ever... You know that.
I also knew of your envolvement in the "destruction" but I wouldn't throw you under the bus. I also have been told it was a wee bit exagerated... If it was miss quoted thats one thing, but if not thats pretty shitty.
Bob's studio pretty cool. A lot of studios in this town pretty cool.
Buy this
http://www.zazzle.co...002475950003100
Oh and I have been given dozens of nicknames but that is one of my favorites!
good job.

#14 innerear

innerear

Shizz Full Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 06:33 PM

oh yeah after tomorrow you're gonna be christian so get all of your hedonism in tonight.

#15 wearehooves

wearehooves

Shizz n00b

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:12 PM

We sold our first shirt!!!

http://www.zazzle.co...a=false&dim=760

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users