Pumpkin King's Content

There have been 8 items by Pumpkin King (Search limited from 21-September 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1342762 DoD 80s vs 90s Results, Brevity Month Next

Posted by Pumpkin King on 10 January 2017 - 12:13 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Haha, nothing that I did in this track was really that impressive. 

Psh...  :rolleyes:

#1342441 DoD 80s vs 90s Results, Brevity Month Next

Posted by Pumpkin King on 08 January 2017 - 08:52 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Some pretty cool songs this month. An obvious one to win it with PuD's song... really long though! 

But IMO zykO's should have placed higher! Loved that one, it was really catchy. My favorite one out of the bunch.

Anywho, here's my piano cover on youtube... Also, I'm thinking I'll get a little more involved this year. 

#1337140 New Orchestral Album/Compilation

Posted by Pumpkin King on 17 November 2016 - 04:12 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Just put this up on bandcamp! For anyone who enjoys video-game esque orchestrations. 

https://pumpkinking....pkin-king-vol-1

This is the latest track on youtube, with artwork. I finished the track yesterday (the others are on youtube as well).

#1332992 Who Likes To Take Shits?

Posted by Pumpkin King on 19 October 2016 - 01:03 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I know that many people like to take their precious time when taking shits. But when I take shits, I take them fast.

Like, really fast. Am I the only one?

#1326306 So I released a piano album yesterday

Posted by Pumpkin King on 25 August 2016 - 05:00 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Glad you included Jem. Pretty big influence with my proggier style of writing (didn't like the last album though, but hey...)

I'm in the same boat, I actually was very disappointed with almost every song. I liked Numbers, but only the part of me that liked Toys, which...isn't really a Frost* song. Numbers is definitely MORE like Frost* than Toys, though.

Yep... I was really disappointed. It's not that it was different. The writing seemed off. Even the production wasn't very good, which is surprising. It's like, everything sounded mushy and cluttered.

That's from what I remember anyway... I haven't listened to it in quite awhile.

Oh well, it doesn't take away from Milliontown being one of my all time favorite albums.

#1326265 So I released a piano album yesterday

Posted by Pumpkin King on 25 August 2016 - 11:11 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Sounds excellent, man! Super smooth, very relaxing, wonderful compositions!

Thanks man! 

God damn, are you fucking serious?

This album is like Joe Hisaishi and Phillip Glass and Jem Godfrey all sharing the same piano. And it's perfect.

Ah man... thanks for the compliment!

Glad you included Jem. Pretty big influence with my proggier style of writing (didn't like the last album though, but hey...)

#1326200 So I released a piano album yesterday

Posted by Pumpkin King on 24 August 2016 - 05:42 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Oh wow this is really good!

Woo! Thanks!

#1326195 So I released a piano album yesterday

Posted by Pumpkin King on 24 August 2016 - 04:36 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Hey guys! I know I haven't contributed to DOD in quite awhile, but thought I'd share this album I released yesterday on bandcamp... for piano lovers out there. 

Couldn't figure out how the embed code works, so here ya go.

https://pumpkinking....r-of-the-moment