DiscountBabyJam Mike's Content

There have been 44 items by DiscountBabyJam Mike (Search limited from 20-September 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1406300 So yesterday was the SECOND time I had diarrhea at Kohl's

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 17 September 2019 - 03:04 PM in Minibosses Message Board

About three or so weeks ago I was sitting in my living room, hunched over, thinking about nothing when a sharp pain emerged in my lower right abdomen. The pain moved to and fro, from going into my thigh (to my knowledge, no gastrointestinal tract reaches into thigh meat), to my right testicle, pulling and aching it like if your scrotum was gorked up into hand pulled noodles, to my lower right area near the hip/groin tendon, to the omphalos of my gut. All around, traveling my body. I had extreme anxiety about this pain, thinking it to be a hernia or appendicitis, and it may even still be possible. However, I had had this pain before a number of years back and went to a doctor and he just said I was all constipated up.

I suffered for about a week of disturbingly mild and infrequent shits; some came hard and rapid, like a grown ass man turning into a baby at the end of 2001: A Space Odyssey. Others were small, shriveled, weak serpents, like trying to play Snake Rattle 'n' Roll sober.

I then began my usual treatment regime of eating every supplement and medicine in sight. I used some Exlax again, all it did was depth charge my toilet 6 times in a row on a painful Saturday. I tried some fiber supplements along with loads of oils slathered on all foods; eating spinach and kale and cauliflowers by the hogshead. No results, really.

The solution came on a whim but was welcome - 4-5 meatballs, all the size of fully grown cantaloupes. There were no drastic results in the real world, but the bacteria in my gut must have been pleased with the passage of these orbs, as the pain disappeared as quickly as it came.

Thereby I recommend finding or making some giant meatballs or anything huge and round and eating them quickly until you get very sick, whichafter lying on the ground for a bit, will roll through your guts like the large bowling balls in Super Mario World you can spin jump on, or perhaps they are the marbles that survive the wave terrain green carpet in Marble Madness. Then your guts will feel better.

#1403171 Weight And Exercise Thread

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 19 July 2019 - 01:33 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I just use hexagon end dumbells as pushup platforms. Has given me painfree wrists for decades and for me is more comfortable than open palm or fist pushups.

#1403162 So.. The Protomen

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 19 July 2019 - 11:49 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Bands being named about or anything around "Mega Man" is as problematic in 2019 as it was in 2011.

#1402826 My MAGFest 3 Experience

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 15 July 2019 - 10:58 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Ho my cod

#1399332 this is a thread for Cool Reggae Chameleon

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 10 May 2019 - 09:52 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Bump
God damnit
Sagenu

#1398089 Daemon9623 was murdered last night

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 25 April 2019 - 05:24 AM in Minibosses Message Board

I've been trying to think of what to say and can't come up with any ways to get what's swirling in my head out into text. I miss him.

#1397481 The All Inclusive Metal Thread

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 14 April 2019 - 02:42 AM in Minibosses Message Board

This is an album I found good: Inferni - Revenant https://inferi.bandc.../album/revenant

Also, the band RXYZYXR's newest album is instrumental, and they just re-released LMNTS in instrumental format so I know I'm not alone in disliking the vocals. https://rxyzyxr.band.../nstrmntl-lmnts

#1397129 The YouTube thread

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 03 April 2019 - 05:59 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Classics Of Game is back with some Cookie's Bustle

https://youtu.be/UhZHFdh3cBs

https://www.youtube....h?v=M_NMzAozBnM

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZwGrvLjwdn8

#1396872 The YouTube thread

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 28 March 2019 - 12:04 PM in Minibosses Message Board

A favorite of ours at work

https://www.youtube....h?v=f0R2j7jdbxg

#1396832 What are you watching on netflix?

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 27 March 2019 - 12:26 PM in Minibosses Message Board

These were my reviews from this past Saturday of what I got through on Love, Death & Robots:

LoveDeath & Robots on netflix live review:
ep 1 sonnie's edge - pacific rim in a pit, trite writing, paper plot, skip
ep 2 three robots - one robot is urban, another is a weeb and another is a monotone sex pyramid robot. one robot says to another "do it you fucking pussy", skip
ep 3 the witness - nudity, strange animation (filter on live action?), barely worth it, maybe skip
ep 4 suits - blizzard opening cinematic for a game with mechs and zerglings, watch if you like blizzard cinematics and comparable voice acting that sounds real
ep 5 sucker of souls - ebaums world vampires, skip

#1396001 Magic the Gathering

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 04 March 2019 - 08:34 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I finally used my TappedOut.net account and added all my pauper decks, many of which need tweaking, as well as some EDH decks I've been slowly assembling and then built over the last week. My EDH cards are all in the same sleeves so a lot of the Maybeboards are cards I own and are just in a folder so I can hot-swap them. A plan for the next bit is to make a checklist so I know what I'm swapping.

All of these are what I actually have in paper, I have a bunch more pauper decks on MODO but low desire to add those since most are just piles of crap (mostly assembled from free bot stuff) I was trying to make work. Three of the pauper decks live with my pauper cube - Mono U Delver, Kuldotha Boros and Affinity - after some research and crunching on which combination of three would have the most even but fun matchups that I could fit in the box. I still need to build a WB Pestilence deck, sadly a Tron variant of some kind, probably the really annoying flicker/lock Dinrova Tron, probably TortEx and then far later if at all some combo decks like Tireless Tribe and Inside Out.

https://tappedout.net/users/MLIOOBE/

I'm now going to slowly watch a replay of today's top 8 in Pauper at GP LA at https://www.twitch.tv/videos/389754064 - commentary by LSV and Huey. Top 8 decks are:

Tron

Golgari Tortex

Mono U Faeries

Bogles

Zombie Tribal

Burn

UB Delver

UW Familiars

#1395892 The Top SNES Tracks project is now live!

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 02 March 2019 - 12:50 PM in Minibosses Message Board

admin can you please reset my password, there's no button on the site and I can't find a staff list. I registered 6/7/2018.

Greetings, DiscountBabyJamMike!

#1395362 11:60

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 17 February 2019 - 04:54 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I'm feeling delirious tonight and was thinking about my past life and decided to listen to/watch some pre-Super Soul Bros "UbseyLIVE" vids with incredible amounts of sound distortion and yelling and horrible slop. I'm surprised, or not, that most of them still only have about 1k views each. I remember them being revelations of VGM (to me) when they got uploaded back in 2011 on the then-and-still dormant ubseymovies YouTube account. I'm sure caco (forum RIP) posted about them here.

Speaking of caco, fond memories of his custom Earthbound calendar. Among many other caco and old Shizz memories. I miss him.

#1395118 Doom

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 10 February 2019 - 01:44 AM in Minibosses Message Board

The story of Doom 3d0 is a good cautionary tale. The best part left out of that excerpt is how Randy actually made a pretty good arranged soundtrack.

Band in a garage Doom. Hell yeah

#1394868 A VERY CHROMELODEON THANK YOU / MORE SHOWS HEADS UP

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 03 February 2019 - 07:40 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Since I can't seem to browse beyond 12 pages of topics I can't find the right thread to put this in. Oh well

http://loudgif.com/?...aders '91 dance

#1394104 A VERY CHROMELODEON THANK YOU / MORE SHOWS HEADS UP

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 19 January 2019 - 06:39 AM in Minibosses Message Board

If there is a roll call I will be "present" for both shows, at least corporeally.

#1393945 Gif Dump

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 15 January 2019 - 08:25 PM in Minibosses Message Board

SwwOE9r.gif

#1393802 MYRONE

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 12 January 2019 - 07:58 PM in Minibosses Message Board

MYRONE.... ....

aw shit....

ugh...

ooh yeah.

mmmHMM... Oh!

#1393589 A VERY CHROMELODEON THANK YOU / MORE SHOWS HEADS UP

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 09 January 2019 - 02:16 PM in Minibosses Message Board

don't tempt me to fly out to the east coast! IT'S COLD THERE

and Danke, I'm a medium

come one mang. It's projected to be 42 with little wind next Saturday which is positively balmy for this time of year

#1393387 Magfest XVII - Super Magfest:OutNumbered!

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 06 January 2019 - 03:32 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Big if huge

#1393298 Magfest XVII - Super Magfest:OutNumbered!

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 05 January 2019 - 12:17 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Magfest, I hoot & hollared

#1393217 True Deep Seal,Cuts

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 03 January 2019 - 11:29 PM in Minibosses Message Board

When I was in college on a lonely Valentine's day I was listening to Seal kiss from a Rose on infinite repeat in my room. Around 11pm A fully nude woman burst in and made out with me, and ate my ear lobes, which had never been done before, and I loved it. So I have to say: pump-up the Seal!

I still listen to seal to this day.

#1393212 Is there a VHS equivalent to the cassette with a cord on it

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 03 January 2019 - 10:56 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Can you hook your PS4 up to a VHS cassette with a cord on it hooked to the HDMI zone like those cassettes with a cord you can play music with in your cassette deck car stereo?

Possibly theorem/solution within, not safe for work:

Spoiler

#1393096 Magfest XVII - Super Magfest:OutNumbered!

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 02 January 2019 - 12:11 PM in Minibosses Message Board

i will bring my vaporwave tights

Enuff Z'Nuff

#1393094 Magfest XVII - Super Magfest:OutNumbered!

Posted by DiscountBabyJam Mike on 02 January 2019 - 11:56 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Everyone bring your vaporwave sweaters

I'm also going to form a sleeveless NASCAR shirt gang