chadk's Content

There have been 963 items by chadk (Search limited from 21-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#945438 Currently Thinking........

Posted by chadk on 07 September 2010 - 09:14 AM in The Shizz General Forum

Currently thinking, why?

#944072 Band Merch ideas

Posted by chadk on 02 September 2010 - 10:44 AM in The Shizz General Forum

i originally read this thread as bad merch ideas

#943740 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 01:56 PM in The Shizz General Forum

ah ha, so the trick it to find the right one, why did you suggest not to put it in the my music file on my desktop?

if you have other music in a file elsewhere, and you also have music in the file on your desktop, then it means you've got files in two locations.  and you've probably got a file elsewhere on your computer if you ever copy CD's in itunes.  

if you ever get a new computer it will be a pain in the ass to copy from multiple locations instead of one folder.

let's simplify this:  do whatever you want for the time being, and next time i come over you can give me a beer and i'll set it up for you.

cool thanks, i've got to get on the ball, i'm in some serious need of new tunes for the ipod

#943725 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 01:39 PM in The Shizz General Forum

ah ha, so the trick it to find the right one, why did you suggest not to put it in the my music file on my desktop?

#943704 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 01:14 PM in The Shizz General Forum

by default on a PC itunes will install its itunes folder to your Music folder under My Documents.  try there first...or run a find or search for the itunes folder.

ok so i have a my music folder on my desktop i should open the zip copy the songs drop into my music. and that will work?

as long as you don't delete the songs out of there after you drag them to itunes, yes.

but i wouldn't keep them there.  i would find the folder dan's talking about and put them there.  keep everything in one spot, dude.  trust me.

ok well accroding to dan all my music that is in itunes is in my  music folder right?

#943694 I have an art show this friday at the Tire Pit Gallery

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 12:59 PM in The Shizz General Forum

good job!

#943693 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 12:58 PM in The Shizz General Forum

by default on a PC itunes will install its itunes folder to your Music folder under My Documents. try there first...or run a find or search for the itunes folder.

ok so i have a my music folder on my desktop i should open the zip copy the songs drop into my music. and that will work?

#943609 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 11:02 AM in The Shizz General Forum

ok so i'm going to run through this in my mind,

my itunes under the start button do i take the zip and drag it to that, or do i open the zip and copy all the songs then drag them to the itunes icon listed under the start button?

i don't think my itunes is located under my music.

#943607 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 10:59 AM in The Shizz General Forum

you do realize that our combined age is nearly 100 and we are having problems with things that an 11 year old could probably fix right??? :lol:

yea like "real" old people and vcr's

does that make sense? i typed fast, so maybe i didn't articulate it, but that's the gist of it.

i think so i will try it when i get home, gotta load up on road trip music

word. call me if it doesn't work.

awesome will do.

#943600 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 10:49 AM in The Shizz General Forum

you do realize that our combined age is nearly 100 and we are having problems with things that an 11 year old could probably fix right??? :lol:

yea like "real" old people and vcr's

does that make sense? i typed fast, so maybe i didn't articulate it, but that's the gist of it.

i think so i will try it when i get home, gotta load up on road trip music

#943586 mediafire question

Posted by chadk on 01 September 2010 - 10:34 AM in The Shizz General Forum

yea so i finally got into the google search band name and mediafire so i could start getting some music, and i downloaded an iron lung file, opened it pulled them out dropped on my desktop then from there dropped them into itunes.  (not sure why i can't directly drop them from the file to itunes, might be part of the problem. so then i played a couple songs and everything is cool, and i decide to clean up the songs off the desktop and put them in my music folder.  i go back to itunes and try to play the songs again and it says it can't find the files. then went to my music file pulled out said songs dropped them back onto the desktop, went to itunes and it works again?  any help with where i can put these songs so i'm not crowding up my desktop and will still let itunes play them?

#943165 nyt article about 20somethings

Posted by chadk on 31 August 2010 - 11:14 AM in The Shizz General Forum

there is no way i could ever live with my parents again, nor would they want me to live with them, i mean i could visit them on vacation for maybe a week at tops before we would start getting on each others nerves, i love my parents but yea. no way

#941918 joes real bbq

Posted by chadk on 27 August 2010 - 01:03 PM in The Shizz General Forum

should i be honored or worried? maybe they want to trade bbq for art

#941896 Its Friday mawfuggas!

Posted by chadk on 27 August 2010 - 12:09 PM in The Shizz General Forum

we put on make up

#941895 nyt article about 20somethings

Posted by chadk on 27 August 2010 - 12:08 PM in The Shizz General Forum

i stopped reading because after a bit the whole thing just gets retarded. "ooooh these damn young people are doing things different!".but heres some of my thoughts

a) growing up, every 'adult' i knew was miserable. i will gladly stick to 'not growing up' if it means those kinds of bullshit standards
B) i finished school, became fiancially indpendent, and moved out at 18. those are the only three LEGIT things i see on there, since marriage and kids arent for everyone
c)BUT i would still rather hang out at an all ages show after making a stop for comics/video games and maybe some cupcakes for myself and the lady than the other alternative i see of hanging out with people my age with their heads up their career/babies ass. im not saying people with kids annd serious careers suck, shit, ive had a serious career for years now. its just that 'im better than you because im a real FULL FLEDGED adult' attitude. fuck you.
d) NYT journalists arent exactlry the kind of people who i look to to validate my lifestyle. we may not be out in the streets smashing windows or whatnot, but at some point i always remember THERE is a reason we are/were punks. yeah i am now a financially responsible punk who is probably frowned on as much from the young trust fund college rebels as well as people my age and older, but WE ARE NOT THE ONES WHO FIT IN. and we most likely never will be. these kinds of generalizations in this article are pretty useless over all.

e) give me a whiskey, because im starting to feel the pain of being in the middle group where im too old/responsible to be one of 'the kids' but im too much of a goofy, fun loving jackass to be one of 'the adults'. its a no mans land and theres not a whole lot of us. and it sucks. and its growing increasingly lonely and suffocating.

whewwwwww that was a ramble that helped get out some of my current frustrations

Posted Image

THE LIST IS THOUSANDS LONG!

#941864 nyt article about 20somethings

Posted by chadk on 27 August 2010 - 11:27 AM in The Shizz General Forum

i for one embrace my peter pan syndrome

#941392 Ryan Singer's art on the cover of the new times

Posted by chadk on 26 August 2010 - 01:23 PM in The Shizz General Forum

my friend ryan has art work on the cover of this weeks new times, he is part of a art show called pop at the heard museum. check it out

http://www.phoenixne...s-and-beadwork/

#941374 this year the art club that i sponser at my school is going to buy a g

Posted by chadk on 26 August 2010 - 01:03 PM in The Shizz General Forum

they should also buy me a different vowel

(sponsor)

#941369 this year the art club that i sponser at my school is going to buy a g

Posted by chadk on 26 August 2010 - 01:01 PM in The Shizz General Forum

and it's not for black mass sacrifice

http://donate.worldv...p?section=10389

#941271 anyone else get rain this morning

Posted by chadk on 26 August 2010 - 10:48 AM in The Shizz General Forum

had an awesome micro burst where i'm at, it's all cloudy and nice, i'm sure it will suck when the sun comes out and makes it humid, but for now i'm stoked

#941264 Currently Drunk...

Posted by chadk on 26 August 2010 - 10:38 AM in The Shizz General Forum

now, this is a thread i can really get behind! :)

thanks a lot donald

#940873 so i according to my students the new word for cool is

Posted by chadk on 25 August 2010 - 12:02 PM in The Shizz General Forum

No way dude I think saying like that is hell of tight.

fixed

its salty dirty

is what it is

No not really, Chad.

so is this one of those times i made you feel like punching me?

I felt like punching you circa Samiam's Soar

circa now

better than scream dracula scream.

some kid reading this "what the hell are they saying?"

whatever, this thread is DIRTY.

#940863 so i according to my students the new word for cool is

Posted by chadk on 25 August 2010 - 11:52 AM in The Shizz General Forum

fixed

No not really, Chad.

circa now

better than scream dracula scream.

some kid reading this "what the hell are they saying?"

#940858 so i according to my students the new word for cool is

Posted by chadk on 25 August 2010 - 11:48 AM in The Shizz General Forum

fixed

No not really, Chad.

circa now

#940857 what bands would you like to see play in PHX?

Posted by chadk on 25 August 2010 - 11:47 AM in The Shizz General Forum

in 20 years i would hope that i would look back to 2010 and have sentimentality about bands that are around, but like i said i don't like a lot of what this generation has to offer.