armor's Content

There have been 107 items by armor (Search limited from 20-May 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1399852 Daemon9623 Tribute Collaboration - Goonies 2 Theme

Posted by armor on Yesterday, 08:15 PM in Minibosses Message Board

It's a holiday weekend in Canada, I suggest to accept stuff on monday,,, you'll get more, or better submissions.

#1399821 Daemon9623 Tribute Collaboration - Goonies 2 Theme

Posted by armor on 18 May 2019 - 09:12 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I knew the gallops would be hard but I've got an injured wrist, so it's all hard.

#1399587 Pop Songs That are Actually Pretty Legit

Posted by armor on 15 May 2019 - 07:33 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Ever since the Black Eyed Peas made that tonight is gonna be a good night song, with the autotune vocals I feel the autotune has totally taken over radio hits.

Mumbletrap now represents 100 percent of the music I overhear in public, coming from cars, bike, and bluetooth speakers.

What happened human race...

That Britney Spears Chromelodeon mashup is still great.

#1399367 11:60

Posted by armor on 11 May 2019 - 02:37 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Fallout locations IRL... 1.5 hr video.

No Cabazon dinosaurs though.

#1399263 Friend code / gamertag master list

Posted by armor on 09 May 2019 - 07:48 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Steam: armor

#1399142 What's Your Alignment?

Posted by armor on 08 May 2019 - 03:05 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Used to be chaotic good but I think I might just be chaotic, chaotic.

#1399027 Daemon9623 Tribute Collaboration - Goonies 2 Theme

Posted by armor on 07 May 2019 - 11:45 AM in Minibosses Message Board

I haven't picked up my bass since Zero Gen's last show...

any Knee Slap percussion submissions yet?

#1398970 What games are you playing now?

Posted by armor on 06 May 2019 - 03:02 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I'm on my second playthrough of fallout 4.
I wouldn't have delved into the wasteland again while the weather gets nice except I had a motorcycle crash so I had a week where I could barely move.
Playing an unarmed weapons only run, trying to avoid collecting scrap for building except for firearms, disarming the wasteland... its futile. RNG drops insane legendary firearms only once you commit to not using them it seems.
I'm trying to remember where important items are this time around because I think Ill do one third and final playthrough on survival mode some day.

#1398893 let

Posted by armor on 05 May 2019 - 05:23 PM in Minibosses Message Board

https://youtu.be/RYtVf0wvPpc

Carpenter Brut - Le Perv

#1398879 cOMics Thread

Posted by armor on 04 May 2019 - 08:03 PM in Minibosses Message Board

What was that series about zombies called?

Daemon read these I think, they were mentioned in the official zombie thread.

Not only is being murdered not fair, missing out on the end of the walking dead comics and Endgame is unfair.
The School I'm at right now has a librarian that's really into comics. They've had a little shrine up since Stan Lee's death...

A graphic novel is like 40 bucks a pop. Since moving closer to the border I have been a comics fiend, and this habit, without libraries would probably rival the cost of some bad habits.

#1398860 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 04 May 2019 - 10:49 AM in Minibosses Message Board

I went to an evening lecture free to public at SFU recently about the Jokes of the Alt-Right and how memes are used to dehumanize and create exo-groups which is part of a process, among other likes economic collapse and other prompts to internal class warfare, enables people to be violent or discriminatory... They're concerned that memes that are misinformation have already altered election results.

This sort of stuff is stunningly recent in Canadian history. Worse, there's an effort to suppress and obscure the issue.
https://topdocumenta...ocide/#comments

Unrepentant: Kevin Arnett and Canadas genocide

Here's a link where someone finds an apparent libel attempt at the guy.
https://gumshoenews....l-kevin-annett/

So Paris has been rioting since October and that doesn't hit the TV news but Notre Dame burns and look at all the attention, and the financial support, though the church has a literal vault of gold and jewels... I have been to Notre Dame, on a french immersion class trip.
They say the fire was an accident but, they say nothing about rioting... so maybe somebody is actually concerned about the complicitness of the church in human rights abuse and genocide and attempts at revising history. We've got real villains on earth, somebody probably felt like shooting the core.

#1398799 ErichWK - MOTHER FUCKING EARTHBOUND

Posted by armor on 03 May 2019 - 02:41 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Orderd.

#1398779 Daemon Memories thread

Posted by armor on 03 May 2019 - 12:51 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I never met Daemon in person, but I've been on here since the age of 14, and I recall when I made my first post in a conversation about diarrhea he welcomed me to the forum... I grew up in a community where nerdy friends weren't abundant, I can't imagine what my life would be like without my experiences with this extended network of friends and this just wouldn't be possible without members like Daemon, consistently holding it down. edit: and the way this community responds by memorializing, and establishing a trust, qualified legal consul, travel arrangements and such... deal with things in the best possible way.

#1398732 Movies

Posted by armor on 02 May 2019 - 11:40 PM in Minibosses Message Board

plz delete, im plugging up the page with consecutive posts.

#1398731 Movies

Posted by armor on 02 May 2019 - 11:34 PM in Minibosses Message Board

i saw endgame last night and it was much better than i expected.

i'm also glad i finally watched winter soldier recently (sup viking guitar) because i would have missed out on some things that occurred had i not seen that one.

Spoiler

The theatre I was in the crowd cheered and clapped and awwwwwed at several points... I will probably never experience as much audience feedback in the theatre ever again.
I kinda wanted to shout "What?! No Thanos Copter?!?" as the credits rolled.... but I figured it would be better to let the audience digest that epic on their own terms.
-----
_---
___
So now that they know that audiences will sit down for 3 hours to watch a comic book all stars battle royale...

How long will we have to wait for DC to make Kingdom Come as a 5 hour epic with an olde fashioned intermission in the middle?

Kingdom Come is the murderverse that Zack Snyder was made to direct!

#1398729 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 02 May 2019 - 10:58 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Veg you say you haven't really encountered racists... can you recognize them? Remember when the POTUS called a Klan rally in Carolina, 'very fine people' or whatever? Because he's pandering the literal Ku Klux Klan members. He also panders to climate change deniers... while he builds seawalls around his own properties... preparing for climate change is a national security issue so he's potentially undermining the safety and prosperity of his nation by denying it and attempting to be the guy that gets a second term... I don't know if he's guilty of election tampering, but he's guilty of being completely out of touch with reality, or he knows but doesn't care and is being deceptive, it shouldn't just be when your hand is on the bible that you tell the truth if you are responsible for your nation.
https://www.theatlan...m-share/579190/ <- "What climate change deniers and racism share"

Relevant background: I grew up in a nearly homogeneously white, backwoods, bigoted, corporate sacrifice zone of a community... Besides our country existing on stolen land of which we have only returned something like 2% as reservation outside of Nunavut, we have environmental racism... it's much more likely that indigenous communities get polluted, or bear the burden of potential environmental accidents while receiving little in compensation to remedy problems with their infrastructure.
Resistance and non-compliance to expansion of such projects on stolen land, still occupied by the genocide survivors will be met with force... Pursuing political goals against marginalized ethnic groups with threats and use of violence.... kinda sounds like racism and terrorism all in one.

So forget the amateurs like the Soldiers of Odin or The White Boy Posse, we have a white supremacist gang in Canada. It's called the RCMP, they changed their original name but were literally created to oppress the natives... Out west here they tend to beat up on native street people and activists and I'm pretty sure that's a national problem (starlight walks, missing and murdered people that don't get investigated, etc), I've been present on three occasions where they have tried to frame people for assault and have family and coworkers report that they have been assaulted or detained under the false pretense that they attacked the cop, they do this slow walk into you thing and when they finally touch you, you've "assaulted" them.

Oh and there's this... didn't I already post it? What was this guy getting ready for? https://anti-racistc...-supporter.html <- yellow vest supporter busted with bomb making materials and enough guns to share with a small militia.

If you want to know more about our amateur terrists go ahead.  https://nationalpost...ada-study-warns

I worry that there is a lot of sympathy and support from Albertans in particular for these groups.

You can do so much more than vote by the way.
You can build housing for the homeless. (Cops will tear it down)
You can host self defence classes in the most violent place for women in western Canada (Cops will harass you, neo-nazis will bear spray you)
You can provide marijuana edibles to transition people off heroine and fentanyl (Cops will steal it all)
You can blockade illegal construction projects on unceded land (cops will be there to detain you and ignore the illegal project, pretend that white collar crime isn't their responsibility.)
Oh right and all this oppression comes at the expense of other potentially positive things.
Blow up a school or hospital and you're a madman, steal enough taxes that it doesn't get built and you're a success.

#1397959 Daemon9623 was murdered last night

Posted by armor on 24 April 2019 - 08:57 AM in Minibosses Message Board

He welcomed me to the forum when I made my first post... augh.

#1396189 11:60

Posted by armor on 09 March 2019 - 03:09 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Whoah this is the story of that band, I have that downloaded, I presume because someone in this community linked to or suggested looking at it, and I thought it was some sort of joke... I didn't know the story behind it, until now... thanks.

#1396151 Movies

Posted by armor on 08 March 2019 - 02:21 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I enjoyed Alita as well. It's the only time I've ever been completely alone in a theatre. I hope for sequels. I hope it inspires class warfare.

#1396082 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 09:31 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I didn't gain weight as much as I'd hoped in Ferb because my diet was restricted by poverty*, student loan finally came through so this month no excuses for no gains but myself, and soon it will be warm enough to do motorcycle courier stuff... but I did not have any off days, managed to make it to those courses that will improve my earning potential or safeguard my coworkers in the future... There's a white nationalist rally (or more specifically rallying around a Stefan Molyneux event that got booted from UBC because they got recognized as hateful racist twats) here in just under two weeks, I hope the improvements in my street fighting won't be needed... 
I'm glad this community is here to share experience and encouragement, thanks guys, I don't do a lot of IRL interactions anymore so it's really appreciated that the community is still here.
*My goal was make my medium shirts tight... I think a brand new from the store medium shirt might be tight, not quite so for the ones in my closet.
Though not technically Ferbuary, to top it all off I made it to a Runaway Four show and then got rear ended at a red light on the way home, might have avoided it by watching my mirrors if I wasn't so tired from pushing myself to be so many different places. No injuries and I could still ride away, the driver has already paid for replacement parts, given time I will probably appreciate that experience as a punctuation point ending the first leg of 2019.

#1396080 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 09:17 PM in Minibosses Message Board

How about now?
Well that album made me sort of sad anyways... if I'd been consulted about pricing it I would have definitely said make it a pay what you want thing like so many of the fine albums the community has been willing to share with my broke ass...

#1396077 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 08:04 PM in Minibosses Message Board

There I fixed it.

@armor: please fix your sig or whatever it is causing the page width to mess up whenever a post of yours is on such page. It seems to be happening on mobile Chrome with the forum's desktop version ONLY. ktnxbye ;)

#1396074 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 06:54 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I don't see any signatures on chrome on mobile, even when I have 'use desktop site' checked...

#1396046 Pole. Has handheld technology changed how we use the forum?

Posted by armor on 05 March 2019 - 07:12 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Call me an olde fashioned curmudgeon but I don't like the watered down mobile version of pretty much anything.

I also believe that playing any FPS on a console with thumbsticks, is the equivalent of using WASD and mouse, with oven mitts on.

edit: all votes are public, welcome to the future of voting, now you know we haven't rigged it.

#1395916 11:60

Posted by armor on 02 March 2019 - 06:41 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Peer2peer networking can deliver high definition video faster than it can be watched, no coal powered data centers needed,
no waiting in line to the get the latest version of counter-strike... 
this shit was coal powered...
https://web.archive....fileplanet.com/
netflix... coal powered...
https://www.theatlan...-clouds/420744/