armor's Content

There have been 90 items by armor (Search limited from 20-March 18)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#1396189 11:60

Posted by armor on 09 March 2019 - 03:09 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Whoah this is the story of that band, I have that downloaded, I presume because someone in this community linked to or suggested looking at it, and I thought it was some sort of joke... I didn't know the story behind it, until now... thanks.

#1396151 Movies

Posted by armor on 08 March 2019 - 02:21 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I enjoyed Alita as well. It's the only time I've ever been completely alone in a theatre. I hope for sequels. I hope it inspires class warfare.

#1396082 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 09:31 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I didn't gain weight as much as I'd hoped in Ferb because my diet was restricted by poverty*, student loan finally came through so this month no excuses for no gains but myself, and soon it will be warm enough to do motorcycle courier stuff... but I did not have any off days, managed to make it to those courses that will improve my earning potential or safeguard my coworkers in the future... There's a white nationalist rally (or more specifically rallying around a Stefan Molyneux event that got booted from UBC because they got recognized as hateful racist twats) here in just under two weeks, I hope the improvements in my street fighting won't be needed... 
I'm glad this community is here to share experience and encouragement, thanks guys, I don't do a lot of IRL interactions anymore so it's really appreciated that the community is still here.
*My goal was make my medium shirts tight... I think a brand new from the store medium shirt might be tight, not quite so for the ones in my closet.
Though not technically Ferbuary, to top it all off I made it to a Runaway Four show and then got rear ended at a red light on the way home, might have avoided it by watching my mirrors if I wasn't so tired from pushing myself to be so many different places. No injuries and I could still ride away, the driver has already paid for replacement parts, given time I will probably appreciate that experience as a punctuation point ending the first leg of 2019.

#1396080 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 09:17 PM in Minibosses Message Board

How about now?
Well that album made me sort of sad anyways... if I'd been consulted about pricing it I would have definitely said make it a pay what you want thing like so many of the fine albums the community has been willing to share with my broke ass...

#1396077 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 08:04 PM in Minibosses Message Board

There I fixed it.

@armor: please fix your sig or whatever it is causing the page width to mess up whenever a post of yours is on such page. It seems to be happening on mobile Chrome with the forum's desktop version ONLY. ktnxbye ;)

#1396074 11:60

Posted by armor on 06 March 2019 - 06:54 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I don't see any signatures on chrome on mobile, even when I have 'use desktop site' checked...

#1396046 Pole. Has handheld technology changed how we use the forum?

Posted by armor on 05 March 2019 - 07:12 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Call me an olde fashioned curmudgeon but I don't like the watered down mobile version of pretty much anything.

I also believe that playing any FPS on a console with thumbsticks, is the equivalent of using WASD and mouse, with oven mitts on.

edit: all votes are public, welcome to the future of voting, now you know we haven't rigged it.

#1395916 11:60

Posted by armor on 02 March 2019 - 06:41 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Peer2peer networking can deliver high definition video faster than it can be watched, no coal powered data centers needed,
no waiting in line to the get the latest version of counter-strike... 
this shit was coal powered...
https://web.archive....fileplanet.com/
netflix... coal powered...
https://www.theatlan...-clouds/420744/

#1395911 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 02 March 2019 - 05:49 PM in Minibosses Message Board

https://globenewswir...ed-We-Roll.html

https://www.cloverda...ell-river-home/

#1395910 11:60

Posted by armor on 02 March 2019 - 05:42 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Piracy is magic, file copying is wealth multiplication, library access should be a human right...
I'm not asking for a show of hands but imagine how much less vgmusic would get around if leniency on rom piracy and intellectual property wasn't laissez faire as it is.
I directed a russian who was getting Temp Sound Solutions over soulseek to contact him direct about getting generous piles of albums for real coin or to join the community here is that streifig?

Just found out Cursed Lemon is the dude who helped me download fruity loops off of Kazaa like 15 years ago thus starting my career in music. INSANE. SHIZZ IS MAGIC 

#1395865 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 01 March 2019 - 06:05 PM in Minibosses Message Board

https://anti-racistc...r-of-white.html

#1395862 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 01 March 2019 - 05:20 PM in Minibosses Message Board

http://www.pewresear...ing-households/

Gun owners are twice as often identifying as conservative, white and rural. That's got to mean something.

The Convoy from Fort MacMurray had proud white supremacists riding with them, Andrew Scheer isn't oblivious to this.

https://act.leadnow.ca/rebel-media/

One of their running gags is that hippies are foreign funded paid protestors, while they collude to set up industry that enriches the owners the most because of that it has no permanent jobs, dodging paying royalties, dodging paying cleanup if they bankrupt, and bringing us closer to failure on global climate goals... BOOOOOO!

#1395828 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 28 February 2019 - 11:03 PM in Minibosses Message Board

I think he gives self improvement advice not society improvement advice and the latter is probably more important in these troubling times. Like I get the impression he wants to uphold capitalism and its oppressive structures because he's probably mostly exposed to people that have that working well for them, he literally says at one point, give up on being an artist, and I don't think he'd condone revolution, and that's kind of a problem... Find all the places JP is at odds with Noam Chomsky perhaps?
I wish I had a kermit the frog puppet, could make some viral video parroty's.

Oh and his audience is comprised largely of former youtube gun channel subscribers, which explains the comments sections where his work is featured... lead exposure perhaps....

So anyhow, youtube defunded gun channels after a series of massacres... and they all moved over to patreon and brought a sizable crowd with them... this wouldn't have happened like a tidal wave if left wingnut principles had just let these people accept payment like everyone else on their otherwise amazingly open communication tool.
Jordan Peterson made his fortune that launched him professor to full time author and speaker mode, because of the compulsory speech conflict at University of Toronto, and got a legion of gun enthusiasts, and whatever political bias you might infer that crowd has, already had patreon accounts set up to start flinging coins at Peterson.

#1395538 Donald Trump Is Your New President.

Posted by armor on 21 February 2019 - 06:02 PM in Minibosses Message Board

https://www.youtube....?v=u-vSB6gQszY|
Andrew Yang 2020

#1395496 11:60

Posted by armor on 20 February 2019 - 07:29 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Surf cover of Jeremy Soule's Nerevar Rising/Call of Magic from The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

#1395474 11:60

Posted by armor on 20 February 2019 - 12:11 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Yo I'm getting married like real quick here (this Saturday), are there any Shizzies in the area of Victoria, BC, Canada? I know there are a couple of Vancouver Shizzies but I highly doubt they could make it all the way to Victoria during our trip (this Wednesday to Monday). Prove me wrong if you must, I wanna see Shizzies more than twice a decade :(

I've been wanting to do more IRL socializing, but I've got a class this Saturday. I'm actually in Langley, not Zanzibarland for future reference.
Congratulations!

#1395447 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 19 February 2019 - 07:00 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Before I realized that the electronic machines at the gym put coins in the pockets of the utility company destroying my homeland, and started just rowing instead.... I really liked the infinite stairs machine, I would always do at least 40 flights because that's the height of Nakatomi plaza.

Hopped back on the cardio bandwagon this month. There's a 5k next month I'd like to knock out.

51966252_2535993829805591_46677466889437

#1395379 11:60

Posted by armor on 17 February 2019 - 09:17 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Did you just imbed a Vimeo video or something?

Yep, it was effortless.

#1395360 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 17 February 2019 - 12:16 PM in Minibosses Message Board

How's everyone doing? I haven't made it to church but the union I used to be in still has me covered for free training so I've taken a first aid course and have a course on construction blueprint reading and joinst safety committees coming up the next two weekends so I might be able to upgrade to foreman in the coming years if I so choose...

#1395349 11:60

Posted by armor on 17 February 2019 - 01:40 AM in Minibosses Message Board

#1395139 11:60

Posted by armor on 10 February 2019 - 11:25 AM in Minibosses Message Board

God bless Jack Kirby and Stan Lee for creating the Hulk.

Bruce Banner is the patron saint of angry scientists who suffered accidental exposure in the workplace.

#1395036 11:60

Posted by armor on 08 February 2019 - 03:11 AM in Minibosses Message Board

What year will the doomsday clock advance to 11:60?

https://www.theguard...ar-new-abnormal

#1395009 11:60

Posted by armor on 07 February 2019 - 12:58 AM in Minibosses Message Board

Something prompted facebook algorithms to start pitching me vg music pages of members of this community, I clicked like on a few and then it recommended more and more.

^you were there

^^ and you were there

^^^^^ and you were there

^^^^^^^^^^^^ and you were there!

#1395003 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 06 February 2019 - 06:32 PM in Minibosses Message Board

Last weekend in order to get to the self defense skillshare I had to ride my motorbike in a blizzard. It makes me really glad that I got a bike designed to be buried up to the tailpipe in mud because otherwise all the road salt would really take a toll on it.

Sometimes I have a lot of manic energy and I forget to eat, so anyways I've already lost a few of the pounds I gained since december... biking in the cold means I need to eat the equivalent of an extra meal per day and gaining and shedding weight like Christian Bale does not feel like an advantage, I really need better meal planning to maintain my weight, and my goals aren't that lofty, I don't want to become cursed like Joe Rogan and have to eat a flock of chickens every month to maintain the mass.

#1394854 Harden The Fuck Up February

Posted by armor on 02 February 2019 - 05:31 PM in Minibosses Message Board

This month I go back to school to become a plumber. Being a scientist doesn't provide as much opportunity for environmental damage mitigation as I'd hoped.

I'm not going to spend a cent if I don't have to and all my medium T-shirts are going to become tight.

Church every Saturday and fight club every Sunday. I already missed this Saturday but I've been accustomed to graveyard shift and am having a really hard time re acclimatizing to waking up before noon.