#1 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 11:33 AM

Hey, all!

Some friends of mine have opened up a space on Grand Avenue and next Friday will be their first First Friday that they're open. They're looking for artists to display their work there.

The space is fractal, which is the moonlighting name of Methodlab Media (a design firm) and Dojo, a co-working space & design outreach effort. It's in the Bragg's Pie Factory building, just a couple of doors down from Sapna Cafe.

If you (or someone you know) is interested, please contact: dave AT dojocollective DOT com

Please let him know that you found out via jose!

Thanks!
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#2 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 11:44 AM

i sent an email with a link to my stuff at art one gallery.

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

#3 eraser

eraser

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 03:49 PM

i sent an email with a link to my stuff at art one gallery.

Sweet! I hope it works out - if not for this month, for the future!
jose of The Torch Theatre - PHX's home for longform improv comedy & theatre and the Phoenix Improv Festival.

#4 chadk

chadk

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,323 posts

Posted 30 November 2009 - 04:50 PM

they don't need roads there right?

All the time when I tell people what I do they say, "Oh I don't understand art, I can't even draw." (or worse, "I only like art I can understand.") Well, ya know what, I don't know how to make a car, but I sure appreciate being able to drive one.

-trunkspace

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users