56 replies to this topic

#16 urvile

urvile

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,176 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:11 PM

Awesome. I once drew a really nice portrait of a girl I liked and all she could tell me when I showed it to her was, "MY BOOBS LOOK SQUARE." Thanks a lot, squaretits.

That's awesome

tumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.giftumblr_p03hxsmbUn1vezrvso1_250.gif

THIS PCB IS NOT KILLING

Click here to download Clash Of The Champions 1 & 2! Voted the best text-based fighting game series of the 90's by no one.

EVERY FOREIGN FOOD IS A LIE.

“well, if you get kidnapped and sent down a river for real, yeah, they probably aren’t gonna give you any trail mix.”

Follow me on Twitter: @LowPursuit, @TheUrVile, and/or @LeftTurnDanger

YouTube *** Twitch *** Tumblr *** Mixer *** Giphy *** Instagram *** Everywhere else

#17 WilliamTheBard

WilliamTheBard

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,292 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:18 PM

Awesome. I once drew a really nice portrait of a girl I liked and all she could tell me when I showed it to her was, "MY BOOBS LOOK SQUARE." Thanks a lot, squaretits.

Like those genetically modified square watermelons, you can stack 'em!

#18 DeathMask

DeathMask

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:19 PM

See? You should play Minecraft!

deathmaskwrites.wordpress.com

emBDw7S.gif

The Death Bell Tolls in the Garden of Life: Speedrunning Blaster Master

Thrust Manticore and the Mask of Death

#19 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,825 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

that guy sounds like such a prick. Said he was gonna off himself and goes home and goes to sleep, answers the door all groggy and shit in his underwear LOL.

Was this really all you took away from this story?

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#20 Ryan8bit

Ryan8bit

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,501 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:08 PM

Well, she certainly was stacked to begin with.
Posted Image

I think at max length it made it to my nipples.

#21 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:13 PM

that guy sounds like such a prick. Said he was gonna off himself and goes home and goes to sleep, answers the door all groggy and shit in his underwear LOL.

NO! DID YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TYPE ALL MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ON THE ENTIRE OCCURRENCE? WELL YOU BETTER GET SOME POPCORN!

Seriously though I've already talked about this whole thing and what I feel about it with Merc off of the message board so is that really what you think I took away from the whole thing? Come on now.

#22 XMark

XMark

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 12,201 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:14 PM

I'd totally see the movie based on this story.

#23 TV's Frink

TV's Frink

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,402 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:19 PM

NO! DID YOU REALLY WANT ME TO TYPE ALL MY THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS ON THE ENTIRE OCCURRENCE? WELL YOU BETTER GET SOME POPCORN!

U mad?

;)

#24 DeathMask

DeathMask

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,620 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

Yes Mills, you are like my tv.

deathmaskwrites.wordpress.com

emBDw7S.gif

The Death Bell Tolls in the Garden of Life: Speedrunning Blaster Master

Thrust Manticore and the Mask of Death

#25 Shoe

Shoe

Official Shizz Naruto Fanscribe

• Members
  • 2,492 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 03:57 PM

Oh man nerd love! So awesome.

I have a couple stories, here is one:

Back in first grade, I had whatever you'd call a first grade crush on a girl. We hung out a lot, she had an NES and was really into it, and I, a Genesis. We talked about video games a lot. She was really stoked to try out the Sonic games, so one day I brought my Genesis with Sonic 3 over to her house. I showed her Ice Cap zone (my favorite level; snowboarding ohh yeaaaahh), we played through and beat robotnik, it was great. Later on, she wanted to play Ice Cap again, and fortunately, I had a specific save for it just because I loved playing that zone so much. But tragedy struck. I told her to die at the end so it wouldn't save at the next level. But she went through anyway! Oh man, I was angry. I had to play through like five levels all over again! But she apologized and we hugged it out (she even kissed me on the cheek! Man, whatever 5 levels. Worth it.) I went home from her house that day with butterflies.

At school things had progressed even further, we were holding hands, always talking to each other.. craziness. But then, tragedy struck again, not two weeks after I had visited her house. In our school, two students had to take the morning roll call to the principal's office every day. The first was chosen alphabetically, but the second was allowed to be picked by the first. It was her day take the roll. I was so excited; we were going to have at LEAST 5 minutes together alone in the halls! Awesome!

But then she picked SOME OTHER DUDE. WHAT. Heartbroken, I never talked to her again.

Ah, young love :lol:

#26 Robby V

Robby V

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,453 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:07 PM

Man, that post sure made my day better. Absolutely heartwarming. "Must love Ice Cap Zone" should be a standard for online dating profiles.

eKawlATs.jpg

#27 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 17,825 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:29 PM

Seriously though I've already talked about this whole thing and what I feel about it with Merc off of the message board so is that really what you think I took away from the whole thing? Come on now.

I wasn't sure, that's why I asked. To my mind, I thought "what an extremely depressed and unstable young man, good thing he had a good friend to pull him back from the edge". I hadn't even thought to call him a prick, so that seemed kinda weird to me.

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#28 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

Thats enough Eric. You are policing the shizz again. Please stop.

#29 mills

mills

Shizz Gawd

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,649 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

I wasn't sure, that's why I asked. To my mind, I thought "what an extremely depressed and unstable young man, good thing he had a good friend to pull him back from the edge". I hadn't even thought to call him a prick, so that seemed kinda weird to me.

I was just making a humorous observation on an otherwise touching and interesting story. Dude probably went home and got baked and fell asleep after saying he was gonna off himself.

Remember, I love to laugh, and I love to make others laugh, I ain't trying to make anyone mad, ever.

#30 streifig

streifig

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 3,724 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 05:25 PM

Oh man nerd love! So awesome.

I have a couple stories, here is one:

Back in first grade, I had whatever you'd call a first grade crush on a girl. We hung out a lot, she had an NES and was really into it, and I, a Genesis. We talked about video games a lot. She was really stoked to try out the Sonic games, so one day I brought my Genesis with Sonic 3 over to her house. I showed her Ice Cap zone (my favorite level; snowboarding ohh yeaaaahh), we played through and beat robotnik, it was great. Later on, she wanted to play Ice Cap again, and fortunately, I had a specific save for it just because I loved playing that zone so much. But tragedy struck. I told her to die at the end so it wouldn't save at the next level. But she went through anyway! Oh man, I was angry. I had to play through like five levels all over again! But she apologized and we hugged it out (she even kissed me on the cheek! Man, whatever 5 levels. Worth it.) I went home from her house that day with butterflies.

At school things had progressed even further, we were holding hands, always talking to each other.. craziness. But then, tragedy struck again, not two weeks after I had visited her house. In our school, two students had to take the morning roll call to the principal's office every day. The first was chosen alphabetically, but the second was allowed to be picked by the first. It was her day take the roll. I was so excited; we were going to have at LEAST 5 minutes together alone in the halls! Awesome!

But then she picked SOME OTHER DUDE. WHAT. Heartbroken, I never talked to her again.

Ah, young love :lol:

This story is awesome! Now you have to find her and high five to death :ph34r:
marshallart.bandcamp.com
chiptune/post-rock, orange guitar, Russian-Canadian

soundcloud.com/lovebotsmsk
indie pop, orange guitar, Russian

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users