56 replies to this topic

#31 Arm Cannon

Arm Cannon

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,522 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 06:30 PM

Awesome. I once drew a really nice portrait of a girl I liked and all she could tell me when I showed it to her was, "MY BOOBS LOOK SQUARE." Thanks a lot, squaretits.

I just have to say I played with a group on friday known as "PIXEL TITS"

#32 Eric Dude

Eric Dude

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,825 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 07:10 PM

Thats enough Eric. You are policing the shizz again. Please stop.

Haha, what? You're the one giving the orders. That's policing. Just let mills speak for himself, dude. He's not under attack.

mills: Yeah, I gotcha; didn't think you were trying to make people mad. It seemed like a weird thing to say; that was my observation.

i cross'd a barrier into SCOOPvilLe yesterday and dunked with the best jammers and fresh dip ballers roundabout through an awesome bomb dunk party.

#33 cetera

cetera

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • 15,750 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:46 AM

Oh man nerd love! So awesome.

I have a couple stories, here is one:

Back in first grade, I had whatever you'd call a first grade crush on a girl. We hung out a lot, she had an NES and was really into it, and I, a Genesis. We talked about video games a lot. She was really stoked to try out the Sonic games, so one day I brought my Genesis with Sonic 3 over to her house. I showed her Ice Cap zone (my favorite level; snowboarding ohh yeaaaahh), we played through and beat robotnik, it was great. Later on, she wanted to play Ice Cap again, and fortunately, I had a specific save for it just because I loved playing that zone so much. But tragedy struck. I told her to die at the end so it wouldn't save at the next level. But she went through anyway! Oh man, I was angry. I had to play through like five levels all over again! But she apologized and we hugged it out (she even kissed me on the cheek! Man, whatever 5 levels. Worth it.) I went home from her house that day with butterflies.

At school things had progressed even further, we were holding hands, always talking to each other.. craziness. But then, tragedy struck again, not two weeks after I had visited her house. In our school, two students had to take the morning roll call to the principal's office every day. The first was chosen alphabetically, but the second was allowed to be picked by the first. It was her day take the roll. I was so excited; we were going to have at LEAST 5 minutes together alone in the halls! Awesome!

But then she picked SOME OTHER DUDE. WHAT. Heartbroken, I never talked to her again.

Ah, young love :lol:

This story is awesome! Now you have to find her and high five to death :ph34r:

•but her body really might not be able to withstand it and she could be hospitalized!
•i love tragic shoe stories to the point where i have to be hospitalized.
•when i was reading that story, i was like :angry: hey! sonic 3 didn't come out 'til like 7th grade! what is this sh- ... .......oh yea, i'm old

first of all, funky fm music just really does it for me.  Even if it's something corny like early mariah carey I can get way into the music with the fm bass and keys going on.   Then, there's everything else in this song.  The enigmatic title.  The synth programming brings out all the right emotional responses in me:  leads that remind me of thunderforce (even if the portamento isn't quite as exaggerated), chording synths that remind me of very old and charming genesis osts like super monaco (except somehow they don't sound as flimsy here), and of course a solid bass.  Great original motifs, interesting harmonies, good melody, rhythm.. everything that can make a song great is here!

My Music Here.  My Drug Blog vagmusic  NES-VHS                GkgBElO.png

#34 the Wozz

the Wozz

DAD Jr.

• Members
  • 13,538 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:57 AM

i was... 8.

also, merc - this story was awesome! good beginning.

here's a 1st grade story for me: this girl was one of the first friends I had when i switched schools in the first grade. her and i would play x-men together during recess. one day she cornered me on the slide and started kissing me. it was probably the first time i remember being embarrassed/aroused/confused/flattered all at the same time.

AND THATS WHY I'M THE LADIES MAN I AM TODAY! THE LADIEZ CANT TAKE THEIR HANDS OFF ME!

:'(

toopunk2lose.png

#35 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:35 PM

I was/am a nerd. I was weird. No boy would even look at me until I was 17.

#36 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:45 PM

I was/am a nerd. I was weird. No boy who I wanted to look at me would even look at me until I was 17.

FTFY

#37 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:49 PM

So not true. I rejected no one. They were rich boys in a small town. When I moved to a big school in the city, all of a sudden boys loved me, ones I liked and ones I didn't.

#38 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:53 PM

So not true. I rejected no one. They were rich boys in a small town. When I moved to a big school in the city, all of a sudden boys loved me, ones I liked and ones I didn't.

i dont habeeb it

#39 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,547 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 06:58 PM

Habeeb it, hombre

#40 Guest_MetalBishop_*

Guest_MetalBishop_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:00 PM

Habeeb it, hombre

ok. habeeb'd.

#41 Klatrymadon

Klatrymadon

Sleeveless

• Members
  • 14,452 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:07 PM

Rich people are vermin.
You taught me language, and my profit on't / Is I know how to curse.

#42 Rocquero

Rocquero

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 07:18 PM

Rich people are vermin.

Posted Image

they still need love.

#43 Spookmeister C

Spookmeister C

Scary Spooky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,399 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:12 PM

Finally read the story. Adorable and a bit depressing. Need to figure out where that dude is.

giphy.gif

#44 Rowsdower

Rowsdower

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 09:54 PM

I had many crushes.

No one ever liked me.

They still don't.

Whatever, I just ordered pizza.