50 replies to this topic

#46 Kevin Gnartinez

Kevin Gnartinez

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 727 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:38 PM

Yeah, Nate's cover is homage to Fright Night.....and my liner art I did as a tribute to Tales from the Darkside the Movie.

props on that, because I told Erik back when he announced this album that the cover should be a tribute to Tales From The Darkside - The Movie, since it's technically the "real" Creepshow 3. 

i make music as wizwars, and also sometimes in the night we met.

co-founder of 8bitLA, putting on nerdy music events since '12

#47 Sindra

Sindra

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,338 posts

Posted 31 October 2014 - 07:46 PM

Yeah, Nate's cover is homage to Fright Night.....and my liner art I did as a tribute to Tales from the Darkside the Movie.

props on that, because I told Erik back when he announced this album that the cover should be a tribute to Tales From The Darkside - The Movie, since it's technically the "real" Creepshow 3. 

Pretty much what I said when I debuted the art. Because fuck whatever that abomination that has the title "Creepshow 3" is. It's a lie.

dx-ghost_copy_bigger.jpg

I'm imagining Ellis writing the script to this at a computer, and every time he gets to the end of a line about religion being bad he smacks his fedora to tip it, making the sounds of a typewriter being reset.

Original Sound Version . com  ||  Castellum Sanguis LXVIII: Castlevania X68000 Tribute Album

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Halloween

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users