#136 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 06:16 AM

oh hey. KarlGerm #1458; PSN: KarlHotDogs

Currently I only have it on PS4 and haven't played much at all since Zelda/Switch launch but want to get back to it. I'm probably going to be picking it up for PC soon so I can play with my older brother and Zio and Corey (whose Shizz name I forget because I'm a bad friend/bandmate)

I'm pretty shitty at it so I don't ever play competitive but I'm always down to party up, drink a few beers and play some rounds. 

V11r0Q3.png

0XLHr8N.pngPLeKsvM.jpgdRKoGUE.png

#137 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 18 April 2017 - 01:26 PM

Crimson and I both are on PC, so if you do get it for PC, post up.  

I've been playing casually by myself with randos over the past few days and man, I don't know if I'll keep that up.  Almost every single match has been full of assholes who won't cover the point, don't have a mic so can't communicate, and/or don't speak English (and quite loudly, at that).  

I do enjoy the changes they've made to the game, though.  Still maining with Bastion, Soldier, Reinhardt, and Pharah.  Probably the easiest characters :lol:  I want to try Orisa, but I'm not great with support characters.  Guess I could do it in vs. AI.  Pretty hard to lose at that, anyway.

#138 Disposable Hero

Disposable Hero

Dimensional Shambling Troll / True Dew Casual

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 01:28 PM

Anyone interested in playing tonight?

Put some South in yer mouth.

#139 BornInCrimson

BornInCrimson

King of The Army

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 02:01 PM

If I wasn't doing boardgames I'd be in.

I even did some of the HOTS quests, which were much more fun with a couple of friends.

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

Jyqfuta.gif

#140 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 20 May 2017 - 04:34 PM

My shit got cancelled so I'll be in game at my usual time of 11pm MTN, or 10 or 15 minutes or so after, so if that coincides then yes.

#141 Ranger

Ranger

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,167 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 09:30 PM

Did you guys end up playing last night?  I had plans but tonight am gonna be up for another couple hours and thinking about getting some games in.

#142 Disposable Hero

Disposable Hero

Dimensional Shambling Troll / True Dew Casual

• Members
  • 3,769 posts

Posted 21 May 2017 - 10:36 PM

We ended up playing a couple of games of Heroes of the Storm instead. 

Put some South in yer mouth.

#143 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 12 June 2017 - 09:02 AM

#144 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 21 June 2017 - 01:49 PM

Free Legendary Loot Boxes offered to Twitch Prime account holders...which is free if you have Amazon Prime. Just got a Legendary D. Va skin which is the best I could have hoped for. It will also give you 5 free loot boxes in August and 5 more in October.

#145 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

Oh my god...opened like, 3 or 4 loot boxes and...no duplicates. Getting just two in a row without duplicates hasn't happened in like a year holy shit. Highlight changes are great...solid fucking patch. Haven't had much time with Doomfist but yeah, great patch.

#146 KarlGerm

KarlGerm

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 756 posts

Posted 31 July 2017 - 06:28 AM

Oh my god...opened like, 3 or 4 loot boxes and...no duplicates. Getting just two in a row without duplicates hasn't happened in like a year holy shit. Highlight changes are great...solid fucking patch. Haven't had much time with Doomfist but yeah, great patch.

oh shit. my last like...2 or 3 loot boxes had at least 2 dupes in each... I'm excited now since the 3 Arcade loot boxes should have reset today. Doomfist is fun but I am so bad with him. like a weird cross between Genji and Reinhardt

#147 Valence

Valence

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,984 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 06:01 PM

https://twitter.com/...974617376542720

I love this. Anniversary should be fun this year. Think all the special brawls from other events will rotate in as well as LUCIOOOOOOO BALLLL !!! Been playing this a bunch, well, ever since the last event. Right now I'm just trying to get some boxes before the event and either get a bunch of currency, because all I get are duplicates now OR once in a blue moon actually get a skin or emote I don't have, thus taking it off the table once all the new shit hits and the duplicates go away for a while. It kinda stings getting a legendary in an event box not even tied to the event.

Did I mention how I fucking hate lootboxes and this is literally the only game I will tolerate that shit in anymore ? Because I hate it. I hate it with my whole heart and soul and I fucking HATE the stupid fucking reasons for even having duplicates in the game at all. Hey Jeff, what about once you have everything then enable the duplicates ? How would something like that break your little system, oh wait, it wouldn't, but you make too much fucking money on them to back out now or change them further, but this percentage wall bullshit is just so goddamn stupid. Not to mention the bullshit amount you get for duplicates in the first place.

Then again, kudos on the new Mercy skin and donating 100% of the proceeds to a reputable Breast Cancer organization. That's actually super cool and I love when you utilize your large player base and your status for something good. It's literally the only time I felt fine spending 15 dollars on a skin, or really, any money on a skin. That promotion is still going on up until the start of the event next week.  

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: games, blizzard, pc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users