4 replies to this topic

#1 juef

juef

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:45 PM

Sabotage Studio, the indie devs behind The Messenger, has just put up its second game on Kickstarter!

lR8Gfzh.jpg

Kickstarter page

Steam page

Twitter profile

Sabotage's Discord server

It's a retro-inspired turned-based RPG, with music by rainbowdragoneyes. It reached its goal of 130K in like 6 hours. And it's made in Québec, of course :)  I'm so glad there are still "traditional" RPGs nowadays and this one hits just the right spot for me.

#2 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,075 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 03:48 PM

saw this earlier and it looks super cool!

Dj5ZiPN.png

#3 pingosimon

pingosimon

Shizz Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,561 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:12 PM

oh yessssss, Chrono Trigger with timed hits, I'm down.  I was just thinking about timed hits yesterday.

I got part way through Final Fantasy 12, and stopped caring.  A few hours into Ni No Kuni, stopped caring.  I feel like I'm about done with turn-based RPGs or something?  But this might be an exception.

#4 M-H

M-H

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,445 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 04:45 PM

Looks fucking amazing, but target release 2022 (cry emoji). Will there be a world in two years?

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#5 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,075 posts

Posted 19 March 2020 - 06:03 PM

yeah i was kinda thinking most people i know are unemployed right now and $35 to kickstart a video game might be a half tank of gas or a bag of groceries in 6 weeks

Dj5ZiPN.png

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sabotage, sea of stars, messenger, indie, game, rainbowdragoneyes, rpg, québec, quebec, sabotage studio

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users