#1 xoc

xoc

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 10:50 PM

XHF5A.jpg

The artwork is temporary, the mastering is nonexistent, but you can now download the first quarter of 2020's brand-new Heavy Friends "album," which I'm going to be doing all year. There was just too much material (still is!) to finish any time soon, so we're extending this beach. A 30-minute EP every 3 months. Whaddaya say?

So come join my FAMILY in these HEAVY times.

Developments as they happen!

xoc projects and more at
TRASH CAN EAGLE RECORDS
TCE_TILT_SHIZZ_sig.png

also
XOC t00bin XOC feceBook

#2 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,732 posts

Posted 01 April 2020 - 11:12 PM

You've outdone yourself.

#3 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:32 AM

This shit is insane. How in the living hell did you fucking come up with do the Wah Wah. It's brilliant and insane. Who's ever kid that that song..hell yea. 

I play drums, Make Video Games, and eat Hamburgers.

#4 Bano

Bano

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:54 AM

I say yay!

#5 Czyszy

Czyszy

Pimpin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 04:41 AM

This is awesome. If only I had sent you more samples.

iu_10481_5243319.jpg?raw=1

#6 Smeg

Smeg

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,856 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 06:17 AM

So Bungle-y

#7 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,732 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:29 AM

This shit is insane. How in the living hell did you fucking come up with do the Wah Wah. It's brilliant and insane. Who's ever kid that that song..hell yea.

Chunkstyle's daughter has been immortalized in Heavy Friends tracks for the past 10+ years, that's my guess.

#8 M-H

M-H

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,565 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 09:40 AM

yo, this rips

BANDCAMP - Featuring my newest release, Maiden Voyage a tribute to the Star Ocean games
SoundCloud
Operation British - My Gundam chiptune album @ Anime Remix

"You know BornInCrimson, guys, right? The guy who hosts, like, Dwelling of Duels? I was in there with him, and Master Hatchet, that guy kicks ass. He has like these metal arrangements. But anyways. I'm trying to say...uh...I was there with these guys, and uh..."

#9 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:36 AM

I have "TAKE THE BEAN WITH GUACAMOLE. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.. WAH WAH.. WAH WAH" Stuck in my head so hard

#10 Guy In Rubber Suit

Guy In Rubber Suit

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,059 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 11:58 AM

This is so amazing.

And you know, now that you have the placeholder up there it's going to invariably become the permanent artwork. Which I find nothing wrong with it and kind of adds to the charm of the project.

#11 chunkstyle

chunkstyle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:05 PM

Chunkstyle's daughter has been immortalized in Heavy Friends tracks for the past 10+ years, that's my guess.

That's not her this time.  I wish it was, because she's 16 now and would be mortified.  Maybe I'll tell her it is.

I was just thinking about HF yesterday, wondering when we might hear something.  I am excitebike.

Posted Image

#12 mrtame

mrtame

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 6,147 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:18 PM

oh shit, a wild chunkstyle appears!

Dj5ZiPN.png

#13 xoc

xoc

Shizz JediMaster

• Members
  • 2,651 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:22 PM

I have "TAKE THE BEAN WITH GUACAMOLE. WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH.. WAH WAH.. WAH WAH" Stuck in my head so hard

Correction: the lyric is actually "STINK THE BABY with guacamole." For real. And that kid...

...nope; it's one half of the duo EP/ZP. Hope you don't mind me quoting from your email, CreeCree:

Almost all of these are just sounds recorded with my 3 year old daughter refusing to sleep and me being exhausted. Some of these are terrible, don't feel obligated to use some of them. [WHAT?]

The beebo ones are mostly failed attempts to record her bizarre dancing toy that accepts audio and pitch shifts it.

The rest are random banging, tambourines, Minnie Mouse foot pianos, or just strange things she was saying at that particular moment (stink the baby and _______ ____ were favorites)
Thank you for doing this again! My daughter is very excited!
-- Zach

xoc projects and more at
TRASH CAN EAGLE RECORDS
TCE_TILT_SHIZZ_sig.png

also
XOC t00bin XOC feceBook

#14 ErichWK

ErichWK

Shizz Master Zero

• Members
  • 7,245 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 12:26 PM

Correction: the lyric is actually "STINK THE BABY with guacamole." For real. And that kid...

...nope; it's one half of the duo EP/ZP. Hope you don't mind me quoting from your email, CreeCree:

Almost all of these are just sounds recorded with my 3 year old daughter refusing to sleep and me being exhausted. Some of these are terrible, don't feel obligated to use some of them. [WHAT?]

The beebo ones are mostly failed attempts to record her bizarre dancing toy that accepts audio and pitch shifts it.

The rest are random banging, tambourines, Minnie Mouse foot pianos, or just strange things she was saying at that particular moment (stink the baby and _______ ____ were favorites)
Thank you for doing this again! My daughter is very excited!
-- Zach

Stinky the Baby is even better. Children are the best engrish ever

#15 weener

weener

Sleeveless

• Shizzified
  • 12,732 posts

Posted 02 April 2020 - 01:52 PM

That's not her this time. I wish it was, because she's 16 now and would be mortified. Maybe I'll tell her it is.

How humiliated is she about the ones she's really on? She knows about it, right?

Imagine being mortified to be in a Heavy Friends song. It's like being knighted.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users