Photo

Chrono Cross/Trigger Orchestral Arrangements (Official)

2 replies to this topic

#1 The Akkadian

The Akkadian

Shizz Knight

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 763 posts

Posted 23 February 2021 - 02:12 AM

https://www.jp.squar...a/index_en.html

------------------------

And I wonder to myself, "why did I only find out about this now????"

Anyways, who has this? I just downloaded both CT and CC albums at $10 each on Amazon mp3 and let me tell you it was worth it. Am I the only one who didn't know about these? Each CD is 8 tracks of pure orchestral greatness. I was waiting for Mitsuda to do a proper CT/CC arranged album for over a decade! (probably 2) I gave up and now I find this has been out since 2019?? I'm actually considering getting the hard copies as well when I have the money. The only one I can't get is the bonus piano CD (no mp3's for that as far as I can tell), so hard copy it is.

OK. If you don't have it, buy it. Or pirate it but please don't tell me. (FYI there's no streaming of it, not even on youtube....unless you are more skilled at the dark internet arts than me)

Really, it's awesome! My favorite track is "Bound by Fate", this is the absolute best version I've heard. But I love just about everything Mitsuda puts out on record. Anyways, I have insomnia which is why I'm posting so late, I'm so over the moon with these albums I just had to share. I noticed nobody posted about it when I searched so I figured it was fair game.

Ciao folks,

-G

My Music Hosted below:                                                                          |          My Poetry:

My BandCamp Page - ALL ALBUMS FREE                                             |          https://allpoetry.com/Gmurawski

Soundcloud        |       Newgrounds    

Latest Releases:  The Book of G

Peaceful Reflections    |    Dark Contemplations    |    Lucent Reveries

#2 M-H

M-H

Shizz Boss

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,150 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:38 AM

I thought I had heard just about all the orchestral CT there is but I guess not. Thanks for this!

BANDCAMP featuring free music such as:

- 2020 Super Hang-On cover album Ride to Survive

- 2020 Original, full-length metal album Rotting Planet

- 2019 Star Ocean tribute Maiden Voyage 

Oh, and random stuff on SoundCloud

#3 mooniniteG

mooniniteG

Sleeveless

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,230 posts

Posted Yesterday, 12:51 PM

They’re good albums. I think they were criticized for high price relative to their short lengths. Both are under 40 mins long and the piano bonus disc is only 4 short tracks. But it’s still good music worth listening to.
DNa7A7D.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users