151 replies to this topic

#151 mana

mana

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 04:53 PM

Oh shit, Papahoodwinker did an intro, so I'll follow suit! I'm Jay, I normally go by Ronin Op F for music stuff nowadays (mana is what I used to use for gaming forums or similar). I've known about T H E S H I Z Z pretty much since I knew about VGM (OCReMix back in the early 2000s), but I took a massive break from all of that until I came back by means of Materia Collective a couple years ago, and then subsequently, here!

I'd already been getting to know some Shizzies since before posting here (zykO, Sagnew, KDB, The Koopas, etc.), but it's truly good to be around people with closer VGM interests (shout out to all the Shizzies from the last MAGWest!). But, seeing VGM people (including outside of THE SHIZZZZZZZZ) at different events is always a good time for me, especially since the Bay Area VGM scene is a little scarce (not nothing, but fairly spread out, so we don't meet that often).

In terms of VGM, I've been a little all over the place, but, in short, I make a lot of different electronic/chiptune/funk/industrial/DnB/big beat based tracks, and then I also play violin and stuff, I know a bunch of you have seen me play with B/I/R/T/H/D/A/Y at least! Anyways, hope to see you guys around more. I'm trying to fit in more VGM events year round.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if anyone wants to collaborate, whether it's for tracks/albums or for live shows, please feel free! I love doing that stuff and that's probably the biggest thing I'm looking for more of.

#152 thebitterroost

thebitterroost

I <3 Lady Gaga

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 03 February 2020 - 05:05 PM

More drummers, hell yeah  B)

Drummer, gamer, always, lamer

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users