#1 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 04:48 PM

http://www.uslaw.com...php?item=220126

" I've read Twilight. And frankly, the fact that's it popular scares me. It is badly-written Mormon propaganda, sexist and depowers women, racist towards Blacks and Native Americans, and it castrates the vampire myth. It has also turned an entire generation into vampire groupies who don't even understand what a vampire (Mormon) actually IS. There are also pedophiles in the showings of the Twilight movies. The fangirls continually harass and stalk the actors in the movie. Twilight blows the "it doesn't matter what they read, so long as they read" straight to Hell."

Written by some person on some message board someplace else.

#2 Jacki O.

Jacki O.

Princess of Darkness

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,739 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:06 PM

ok i will admit i went and saw this movie......it wasn't my idea but i didn't object and i did give whoevers made that movie my hard earned $9.

Overall, it was nothing special. I can see why 12 year old girls really like it. It's all about built up teen lust and teen angst. "no one understands me!" etc...

There were several unintentionally comical moments in the movie when a large majority of the audience was laughing out loud. And surprisingly there was a moment in the movie where premarital safe sex was briefly mentioned.

but i will say that the dude who played the main vampire is totally hot. i would hit it.

#3 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:10 PM

Im pretty sure i would tap dat ass as well.

#4 danielle

danielle

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:12 PM

ok i will admit i went and saw this movie......it wasn't my idea but i didn't object and i did give whoevers made that movie my hard earned $9.

Overall, it was nothing special. I can see why 12 year old girls really like it. It's all about built up teen lust and teen angst. "no one understands me!" etc...

There were several unintentionally comical moments in the movie when a large majority of the audience was laughing out loud. And surprisingly there was a moment in the movie where premarital safe sex was briefly mentioned.

but i will say that the dude who played the main vampire is totally hot. i would hit it.

Yeah, I went and saw it and laughed at a lot of places where the acting is so over the top. Seriously though, looking at that main vampire for two hours made it all worth it. I am with you on that one.
“The man that cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot”-Andre Breton

#5 MikeyWretch

MikeyWretch

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzified
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:19 PM

Robert Pattinson

Posted Image

#6 P xDITIx

P xDITIx

Shizz Senior Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

i look like that guy

#7 weener

weener

Shizz Overlord

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,465 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:29 PM

I don't see where that commenter got the idea that it was racist against blacks. Blackness is never mentioned in the book that I recall.

I read the first three books. It's part of my job to be up on what all the teens love. I thought the first book was sort of entertaining, and the next two were basically the worst thing ever. Not really, I can see why the kids like it, but frankly they sucked.

I get that Edward is supposed to be the sexiest 17-year old vampire boy ever, but hearing about how he was cold and rock hard doesn't get my juices flowing. Sexing up someone who feels like a piece of granite? No thanks.

And I think that Robert Pattinson's head looks like some sort of weird melon that someone stepped on.

#8 Tony

Tony

Tiger's Milk

• Shizzadmin
  • 3,690 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 06:43 PM

Robert Pattinson

Posted Image

that look on his face seems so familiar... is it blue steel?
Emperors of Japan
Myspace

My thesis is called the "Black-Emperor-Says Theory" and holds that any any Phoenix-area indie rock festival there is a 100 percent probability that Emperors of Japan, Black Carl, and/or What Laura Says will be on the bill.

- Martin Shizzmore

#9 brian mcphail

brian mcphail

Shizz Captain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,089 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:10 PM

If you are going to see any vampire movie, see Let the right one in : SO GOOD
Trust me, screw twilight!
"Steph, you are sharp as a tack and some of us have tack marks to prove it" - Donald

#10 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:29 PM

wow, great reviews on that. torrenting right now

edit - just finished downloading, i'm a watch it tonite

#11 Big_Poppa

Big_Poppa

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:17 PM

wow, great reviews on that. torrenting right now

edit - just finished downloading, i'm a watch it tonite

I agree, I saw it over the weekend at the Hollywood Theatre in Portland (btw, awesome old theatre for anyone in the PDX area). I thought it was very good. I have no interest in Twilight. Although my mom, sister and aunt went to see it twice over the weekend, crazy.

AB, I'll always think about that "cat scene" everytime I go to Mark's house in the future. He was talking about how he felt like the "local" cats were surrounding the house and keep trying to sneak in. Maybe he's a vampire?

#12 aaronburke

aaronburke

Shizz Master Zero

• Shizzadmin
  • 7,100 posts

Posted 10 December 2008 - 12:30 PM

the guy who drinks blood and shys away from sunlight? where's your proof?

#13 Quezo

Quezo

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 3,250 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 08:28 AM

AB, I'll always think about that "cat scene" everytime I go to Mark's house in the future. He was talking about how he felt like the "local" cats were surrounding the house and keep trying to sneak in. Maybe he's a vampire?

Lonna's house?

And yes, absolutely.

#14 Big_Poppa

Big_Poppa

Shizz JediMaster

• Shizzified
  • 2,266 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:26 AM

We need those guys from "Animal Cops Detroit" to come in.

Hmmmm? Now I know why I never see any random chickens running around across the street from Robin's house like I did a few years ago.

El Gato es muy mal!!!!

#15 bunnyeyes

bunnyeyes

Shizz Knight

• Shizzified
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 12:25 PM

We need those guys from "Animal Cops Detroit" to come in.

Hmmmm? Now I know why I never see any random chickens running around across the street from Robin's house like I did a few years ago.

El Gato es muy mal!!!!

The chickens only come out when the sun comes up. Then they know they are safe. Trust me they wake me up every morning. As for the cats they worship Lonna. One day I actually saw them all jump on her car as soon as she drove up. Reminded me of the Stephen King movie where the mother and son were werecats and all the cats attacked and killed them in the end of the movie.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users